View Full Version : Christmas Actions 2012

dontneed69
26-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Tried few massages and brothels,

Cbd massages
Meet the girsl thru free online ads.
face 4/10
body 9/10
soft skin; tight ; fuckin big boobs (never expect) WTF full sevirce (can u believe it)
communicate well and yeah if you r the fuckin black mther fuckin dog , pls dont go to negotiate and threated the innocent girl (girl mentioned that particular the indian and Afghanistan dogs were the worsted. They want for free fcken ride, threaten them want to report to vic dog if they don't compromise ( I so regretted that I pass some infos over the web.

P/s: message to the tight arsed; blck cums . pls show ur respect. dont judged on skin colours when u punt, if you cant afford it , go home and fuck your Mrs. Happy New year.

Any one want me the pass infos, make sure you did suck my little one like the girls did or who oredi posted 10 reviews, LOL. 。I。

hell no
26-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know bro,

I agree Indians and Afghans are the worst, they treat women shit, many times i've told them off down at Sth Melbourne, 'If You guys want some excitement, cum and sit on Papa's old fella, I'll hump you guys hardcore like a trampolin bouncing up and down'......... :startle:

minifatcat
27-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Not all are but more are Dick heads. No class or culture that is why
Thanks for letting us know bro,

I agree Indians and Afghans are the worst, they treat women shit, many times i've told them off down at Sth Melbourne, 'If You guys want some excitement, cum and sit on Papa's old fella, I'll hump you guys hardcore like a trampolin bouncing up and down'......... :startle:

newbiedidi
07-01-2013, 03:47 PM
no offence, but indians are notorious for treating girls like shit. if you read the paper then you probably aware of a girl gangraped in bus and died later. its in their culture that women are of lower status. i dont say all are like that, but one or two bad rats will spoil the whole croth.

dontneed69
18-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Got so many AR over lst few months but not keen in come up with single report. here. Rather to keep it silence until you find out yourself. ^O^

zaito
18-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Help your brothers out and post some AR :D

the reaper
19-01-2013, 05:52 PM
some indians are just ignorant when it comes to women, but we shouldn't generalise

indians guys never get bbbj, one girl at E25 told me, unspoken rules amongst wl's.

be nice to girls and they will rewards. My reg gives me her ass everytime I see her now :surprise: k-girls don't often do that. she knows i'll blow in less than thirty seconds when that happens then she'll talk my ear off :cry:

ocean
20-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Those girls should know those guys get in trouble too and worst. Blackmail is an offence

hell no
20-01-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm glad i treat the wls with respect, even though they are cock jugglers, i still luv them!!.....

I remember one night at oriental orchids, i was threaten by a group of Indians, just as i was walking out of the whorehouse, finished my punt, one of the cockhead comes and says this to me " Ching chong ching chong, go back to china or cum and suck my dick " I was like "WTF", and you know what, i shit myself and drove off.. As i drove off i unwind the car window and abused them in kuntonese " Farn yunn doll yark jill " meaning " Go back India and sux shit "......
I looked at my rear mirror and one of them stuck out his chest and gave me his middle finger, he's lucky i didn't reverse my car and ran them over, could have abducted a few of them and kept my old fella warm for the night...... Gee, what bunch of heroes, more like cockheads!!

hell no
21-01-2013, 07:43 PM
some indians are just ignorant when it comes to women, but we shouldn't generalise

indians guys never get bbbj, one girl at E25 told me, unspoken rules amongst wl's.
:

Yeah it's true bro, some wls also told me, indians have big dicks, so what the k-wls want them to do is have one hand on his shaft and using his cockhead and other half penetrating the pussy, no way you're going to get the full sensation and how are you suppose to cum?? Everytime you want to go deeper, shit the hand is in the way, gotta talk to the hand!!....

clarke
24-01-2013, 07:53 PM
not being racist as i have some indian friend myself. but some of the indian are doing no good to their image as a whole

got told many stories from various different wl, indian are very rough during sex and cause them too much pain

one wl told me this indian bloke want to cum several times in one session , even demanding bbfs lol

clarke
30-01-2013, 11:32 PM
just came back from red lantern, saw a sign on the wall saying :anal sex without permission is crime. ask boysan why,told me a few days ago,there's an Afghan force his way into one of the wl anall while doing doggie without her permission, causing her bleeding, sad story

dontneed69
30-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Sad to hear the story again. And I think people who committed to these kind of shit shall get themselves banned from the venue.
If you want more fantasy, please fill some rats in your mouse. Further request everyone who shall need to talk to :love:

hell no
31-01-2013, 10:46 AM
I don't think that sign is going to stop these Afghan Talibans trespassing into assholes, they're better off putting an American flag right next to it!!.....