PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where is the great CommanderM?

Sextus
11-03-2014, 06:39 PM
retirement for me soon.

my heart is too heavy now.

Ahlungor you have been a good friend on the forums. i wish you every success.

This was one of CommanderM's last two or three posts (on the 10th of February) said out of the blue in a random thread.

Since then no word or sound from him, one of the longest serving and most faithful members! How can this be? Where have his animated gifs gone and other valuable posts?

He might have been monitoring the forum since and thinking that no-one cared about his unceremonial absence! But I remembered that surprising post of his and I was waiting to see if he would still be active. He said his heart was heavy about (apparently) leaving us, and despite that, in the meantime it appeared no-one cared less! I'm sure that isn't true - maybe others were just waiting for a suitable interval, expecting him to be back before they brought the topic up. Maybe I am bringing it up too soon myself, and that after many thousands of posts and many, many AR's he hasn't left with barely a word. I hope so CommanderM!

wilisno
11-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Since then no word or sound from him, one of the longest serving and most faithful members! How can this be? Where have his animated gifs gone and other valuable posts?

Yep, he's one of the pioneers of all sex forums, not just Sydney99 !

Kromm
11-03-2014, 07:27 PM
He ll be back. In all seriousness, that post you quoted is probably his 10th retirement post on the forum lol.

Gucci2012
11-03-2014, 10:35 PM
He ll be back. In all seriousness, that post you quoted is probably his 10th retirement post on the forum lol.

Lol your join date says last year, does that mean Kromm was previously ......... Or did view those 10 retirements as a guest Ahahahaha

CommanderM is probably in N.Z on a long business trip.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by CommanderM
retirement for me soon.

my heart is too heavy now.

Ahlungor you have been a good friend on the forums. i wish you every success.

When and where did brother CM post this ??

I didn't see it and he even mentioned my name, shame shame !!

I was wondering why his gif file thread hasn't been updated !!

Nevertheless, I think he will always be with us !

icecream
11-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Funny post Sextus Sir..

Sometimes what you think is not there is actually there right in front of you..

You would be surprised by what you can't see but can see..

Trivial but nonetheless not absent..

Clues are not clues when fact is fact..

Riddles are not riddles without suspense.. But it is not suspense but known reality..

See outside the forum square.. Lol..

jimmyk
12-03-2014, 08:03 AM
A great punter, and even more a great man. hope he hasn't retired. But then again we all have to hang up the boots one day :(

Oneonone
13-03-2014, 01:02 PM
A great punter, and even more a great man. hope he hasn't retired. But then again we all have to hang up the boots one day :(

I can't imagine him ever retiring the only way he will quit is when the carry him out in a box.

Sextus
13-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I must tell a funny story about the great CommanderM.

Booking 64TP's Anna, Sophie made the mistake of telling her first that I was a reviewer.

Anna was ABV so, basically she is an Aussie girl with perfect English. Her manner when she came in was cautious because she told me she found being written about to be a bit "objectifying." The session didn't go too well therefore, and I didn't write about it because it was only because Sophie had told her.

Anyway, soon after she came in, she lay on the bed, her head propped on one elbow, and she asked me sourly and accusingly:

"Are you commanderM?"

Ha ha! His reputation at 64 had preceded him!

I'm sorry he isn't here to enjoy the story1

Gucci2012
14-03-2014, 05:09 AM
I must tell a funny story about the great CommanderM.

Booking 64TP's Anna, Sophie made the mistake of telling her first that I was a reviewer.

Anna was ABV so, basically she is an Aussie girl with perfect English. Her manner when she came in was cautious because she told me she found being written about to be a bit "objectifying." The session didn't go too well therefore, and I didn't write about it because it was only because Sophie had told her.

Anyway, soon after she came in, she lay on the bed, her head propped on one elbow, and she asked me sourly and accusingly:

"Are you commanderM?"

Ha ha! His reputation at 64 had preceded him!

I'm sorry he isn't here to enjoy the story1

I like telling girls I'm "rooter" on syd99 forum.
I remember before I was known at Ginza a punter told Yuki he was Gucci aswell and that we shared the account together Lol!

CunningLinguist
14-03-2014, 09:31 PM
I like telling girls I'm "rooter" on syd99 forum.
I remember before I was known at Ginza a punter told Yuki he was Gucci aswell and that we shared the account together Lol!

I told a WL I was Chairman Plough once and she cancelled the session ...
Only joking :)

Oneonone
15-03-2014, 05:43 PM
I think the CM must have gone fishing! Probably took a wl with him look forward to an AR

CunningLinguist
15-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I think the CM must have gone fishing! Probably took a wl with him look forward to an AR

Dream on, the only AR's he ever done were fake!