PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Cici - Beautiful PRC girl, with snow-white skin and really nice personality

Dsmaker
13-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Girl's Name : Cici

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium tits (34in - B cup natural) and big bums (est 36in) , medium waist (est 26in), size 8, 163 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Pretty face. Medium wavy hair.

Roster: Wednesday, Friday

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I was amazed how white Cici skin is after she took off her clothes. She has nice natural boobs, about 34 B cup, upright and firm。 Her waist is really small as compared to her boobs and bum.

Cici's cat-bath and CBJ were very good. She did both with a lot of heart. Deep sucking with variation of speed. Good feelings.

Cici‘ cow-girl style was very professional. She used both front and reverse CG styles. Very nice to watch her rear view when she did reverse CG.

I used a number of positions and different angles to penetrate her tight pussy. Her reactions very strong and moaning very nice to hear. She was easy to come and every time she came, her pussy tightened and then she hugged me tightly and also urged me to go faster. She told me afterward that she came twice today.

She behaved like my ex-girl friend. She laughed and chatted to me throughout the session. She is a really good sex partner and made me enjoy a lot today.