PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road SARA /Flight to heaven

joeblow69
13-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Today I visited Angie’s place of pace to serve myself up a treat of the lovely Sara! The Taiwanese ex-air-hostess with the mostess!

Sara’s bold brash sultry looks are enough to melt any mortal man’s bones and ignite the smallest desires into infernos of lust.

Once the preliminaries were over and done with I proceeded to give Sara a relaxing back massage to get her in a more relaxed mode to deliver me the goods in a far more delectable manner.

Sara, in case you haven’t had the extreme pleasure already, stands about 5’ 5” and has dark-black straight shoulder length hair with dark hazel eyes that softly speak, “let me suck your cock dry” and her shapely curvaceous figure simply oozes sex appeal from head-to-toe.With perfect shaped breasts and complementary perfect nipples, her shaved love triangle is to die for!

Once I massaged her back I couldn’t resist to roll her on her back and deliver some oral tastes to please her further. DATY was the order of the day as I softly spread her pink lips apart to allow my desperate tongue to lick her in circles of temptation until I felt and saw the wetness surface. This was the signal to delve deeper into her tunnel of love with my tongue armed with passion. Speaking of which, I could sense Sara’s blood pressure rising to the point of heaving breaths that signaled she was getting pushed into overdrive.

I wasted no time and thrust my tongue gently yet deeply into her now, warm and wet patch of honey that glistened in the light.

I pushed her thighs further apart and continued to lick her to the brink and thrusting and darting my tongue deeper and deeper by the minute. I simply couldn’t get enough of her twat! It was a fucking divine dish of smish! I know there’s no such word, but what the fuck I’m gonna call it!

The clock was ticking and I knew this hour of passion was slowly yet quickly getting the better of me. Damn time flys when your having sex! Especially when it’s with a Super Hot Asian babe like Sara!!

Sara wanted more I could tell by her moans and groans that heightened with her every breath, so I suggest mutual pleasure.......69!

Once in position, Sara took my red hot poker gently in her hot wet mouth and proceeded to nibble suck and lick my purple headed warrior as it grew thicker n thicker by the second. Her thrusts on my cock only pushed my blood pressure from 133/75 to what felt like 190/88! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

This was bliss, having a hot babe like Sara gobble me to death! As I parted and licked her shaved wet snatch yet again, she pumped my cock to the brink till I couldn’t take it much longer as I could feel my reservoir of baby humans wanting to escape my youtube!

Man this is sex at it’s best even if it’s only foreplay!!!!! I fucking love 69 with Sara!

Time was approaching so I hinted for the next step. She donned the dom and we went to town! The next several minutes consisted of as many positions I could muster in such short time. We went through the motions like clockwork! Reverse cowgirl was delicious! Front cowgirl was crazy!, Missionary was too good and doggie was simply heaven!

When I felt it was time to deliver the liquid paper......I gave Sara the signal and she removed the dom and pumped my cock like a Dyson vacuum until I gave her 6 shots of créme da la créme CIM, hoping she could keep up with my delivery! Her eyes widened as I laid there with a grin from ear-to-ear spending all my energy giving her all of my love!

Sara is one heck of a lady who delivers the goods well and can take a good licking, not to mention she sucks like a machine! She’s in today So go get her boys!

Leidami
17-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Today I visited Angie’s place of pace to serve myself up a treat of the lovely Sara! The Taiwanese ex-air-hostess with the mostess!

Sara’s bold brash sultry looks are enough to melt any mortal man’s bones and ignite the smallest desires into infernos of lust.

Once the preliminaries were over and done with I proceeded to give Sara a relaxing back massage to get her in a more relaxed mode to deliver me the goods in a far more delectable manner.

Sara, in case you haven’t had the extreme pleasure already, stands about 5’ 5” and has dark-black straight shoulder length hair with dark hazel eyes that softly speak, “let me suck your cock dry” and her shapely curvaceous figure simply oozes sex appeal from head-to-toe.With perfect shaped breasts and complementary perfect nipples, her shaved love triangle is to die for!

Once I massaged her back I couldn’t resist to roll her on her back and deliver some oral tastes to please her further. DATY was the order of the day as I softly spread her pink lips apart to allow my desperate tongue to lick her in circles of temptation until I felt and saw the wetness surface. This was the signal to delve deeper into her tunnel of love with my tongue armed with passion. Speaking of which, I could sense Sara’s blood pressure rising to the point of heaving breaths that signaled she was getting pushed into overdrive.

I wasted no time and thrust my tongue gently yet deeply into her now, warm and wet patch of honey that glistened in the light.

I pushed her thighs further apart and continued to lick her to the brink and thrusting and darting my tongue deeper and deeper by the minute. I simply couldn’t get enough of her twat! It was a fucking divine dish of smish! I know there’s no such word, but what the fuck I’m gonna call it!

The clock was ticking and I knew this hour of passion was slowly yet quickly getting the better of me. Damn time flys when your having sex! Especially when it’s with a Super Hot Asian babe like Sara!!

Sara wanted more I could tell by her moans and groans that heightened with her every breath, so I suggest mutual pleasure.......69!

Once in position, Sara took my red hot poker gently in her hot wet mouth and proceeded to nibble suck and lick my purple headed warrior as it grew thicker n thicker by the second. Her thrusts on my cock only pushed my blood pressure from 133/75 to what felt like 190/88! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

This was bliss, having a hot babe like Sara gobble me to death! As I parted and licked her shaved wet snatch yet again, she pumped my cock to the brink till I couldn’t take it much longer as I could feel my reservoir of baby humans wanting to escape my youtube!

Man this is sex at it’s best even if it’s only foreplay!!!!! I fucking love 69 with Sara!

Time was approaching so I hinted for the next step. She donned the dom and we went to town! The next several minutes consisted of as many positions I could muster in such short time. We went through the motions like clockwork! Reverse cowgirl was delicious! Front cowgirl was crazy!, Missionary was too good and doggie was simply heaven!

When I felt it was time to deliver the liquid paper......I gave Sara the signal and she removed the dom and pumped my cock like a Dyson vacuum until I gave her 6 shots of créme da la créme CIM, hoping she could keep up with my delivery! Her eyes widened as I laid there with a grin from ear-to-ear spending all my energy giving her all of my love!

Sara is one heck of a lady who delivers the goods well and can take a good licking, not to mention she sucks like a machine! She’s in today So go get her boys!

i though that she did not like your licking and hated your delivery

Oneonone
22-04-2014, 11:25 PM
There is something about Sara she is such a nice lady I keep passing her in the hallway and we always smile and say hello, the other day she said its time you saw me again she is right you know so when I heard Lily is not in tomorrow I said to Angie book me in with Sara.

I am sure looking forward to my encounter with the Lovely Sara tomorrow! She never disappoints.

Oneonone
11-05-2014, 05:35 PM
I saw Sara again the other day and she was so much fun I just had to go back and have another go she is such a lovely lady doesn't quite have the energy of some of the others but she never disappoints.

Oneonone
28-05-2014, 11:23 PM
After my double with Mimi and Sara last week I am just looking forward to seeing both of them One On One unfortunately I was busy today so could not see them but Sara is on tomorrow Thursday so I have a booking.

Sara is one lovely person, last week in the double with Sara and Mimi it was hard to tell who was who they are so much alike and both great punts and lovely ladies.

I am so much looking forward to seeing Sara again tomorrow! There is nothing like a bit of competition to bring out he best from a lady.

I am not usually a fan of doubles but to see two ladies getting in to it and competing is unbelievable so I might have to do more.

However Mimi only works Wednesday so tomorrow It is Sara day, bring it on.

the doctor.
28-05-2014, 11:28 PM
After my double with Mimi and Sara last week I am just looking forward to seeing both of them One On One unfortunately I was busy today so could not see them but Sara is on tomorrow Thursday so I have a booking.

Sara is one lovely person, last week in the double with Sara and Mimi it was hard to tell who was who they are so much alike and both great punts and lovely ladies.

I am so much looking forward to seeing Sara again tomorrow! There is nothing like a bit of competition to bring out he best from a lady.

I am not usually a fan of doubles but to see two ladies getting in to it and competing is unbelievable so I might have to do more.

However Mimi only works Wednesday so tomorrow It is Sara day, bring it on.
Did you post a review of your double.. did I miss it

Oneonone
28-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Did you post a review of your double.. did I miss it

Yes mate I did an AR do a search on 533 and you will find it!

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Sara on today I had better see her before she goes on holidays!

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Mission accomplished spent 2 hours with Sara, what a good choice she was on fire today, I have seen her quite a few times and she never disappoints but she just seem to get better and better in the sex department the kissing, cuddling and passion has always been up there with the best of them.

But to day in her words I am strong today!

Well just let me know when your feeling strong Sara, I will have to come and visit, cause I just loved it.

Sara has got to be one of the nicest working ladies your ever likely to meet.

mask
04-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Mission accomplished spent 2 hours with Sara, what a good choice she was on fire today, I have seen her quite a few times and she never disappoints but she just seem to get better and better in the sex department the kissing, cuddling and passion has always been up there with the best of them.

But to day in her words I am strong today!

Well just let me know when your feeling strong Sara, I will have to come and visit, cause I just loved it.

Sara has got to be one of the nicest working ladies your ever likely to meet.

Whoa bro 2hrs!
i wish i had the time to spend with a girl for that long.
Unfortunately, not only do i have not much time but these places like Willoughby and Taren point are far for me to get there!
Does Sara work anywhere else close to the CBD? or any of the other girls for that matter?

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Whoa bro 2hrs!
i wish i had the time to spend with a girl for that long.
Unfortunately, not only do i have not much time but these places like Willoughby and Taren point are far for me to get there!
Does Sara work anywhere else close to the CBD? or any of the other girls for that matter?

Well bro I live a lot further than the CBD away from 533 I can assure you.

As for Sara she only works at 533 no where else.

I saw her for 2 hours today mainly because she is going on holidays, she is working Thursday and Sunday but I am busy both those days so decided to have a splurge and spend two hours. I love two hour bookings now and then particularly with a good lady like Sara.

I saw on the board that one of the girls had a 4 hour booking later this evening! Don't know what you do or how you can go that long must be a lot younger than me.

Two hours non stop with Sara and I am spent.

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 06:43 PM
If there is one girl at 533 I could easily fall in love with its Sara, I am determined not to fall in love with her, it gets more difficult every time I see her.

Willoughby533
10-07-2014, 10:37 AM
The tall and elegant Ex-Air Hostie Sara returns today 10/7 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html)

A great BBBJ and an awesome GFE make Sara a safe bet for a first time visit.

**See 533 roster for details plus new Sara photos**

Go see and enjoy today @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart:

Sexmonster
11-07-2014, 03:13 AM
How old is Sara, she sounds good.

Leidami
11-07-2014, 03:59 AM

this is a secrecy. no girl will talk u her real age

Oneonone
11-07-2014, 08:29 AM

Age is only a number bro if you have to ask then she is probably to old for you!