PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Blossom 1a York Street, Sydney

Vin
13-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Yesterday i called 1b York Street but was told they were busy.

I was nearby and thought I would try 1a York Street. As soon as I pressed the buzzer a girl appeared and stood at the top of the stairs. I guess she was making sure I didn't continue to 1b. Anyway this girl was ordinary. Inside there was an old lady at the front desk. Definately not a sexy Asian Mamasan. Another girl who was even worse than the first girl took me into the back room and closed the door. I hate this tactic as you feel as though they are trying to lock you in the room. It was so dark inside I could hardly see but this girl who was short with a flat nose looked terrible. She is in the wrong business. I tried to leave the room and basically had to brush past her. Then the other girl tried to stop me and I started to get the shits and told her I may come back. Even when I left the girl who let me in stood in the hallway to make sure I didn't go to 1b without leaving first.

They seem really desperate and I doubt they will survive with girls of that quality and their pushy attitudes. Hope some other guys can check it out to see if they agree. They are not Japanese either. Not sure if I will bother to try again.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Yesterday i called 1b York Street but was told they were busy.

I was nearby and thought I would try 1a York Street. As soon as I pressed the buzzer a girl appeared and stood at the top of the stairs. I guess she was making sure I didn't continue to 1b. Anyway this girl was ordinary. Inside there was an old lady at the front desk. Definately not a sexy Asian Mamasan. Another girl who was even worse than the first girl took me into the back room and closed the door. I hate this tactic as you feel as though they are trying to lock you in the room. It was so dark inside I could hardly see but this girl who was short with a flat nose looked terrible. She is in the wrong business. I tried to leave the room and basically had to brush past her. Then the other girl tried to stop me and I started to get the shits and told her I may come back. Even when I left the girl who let me in stood in the hallway to make sure I didn't go to 1b without leaving first.

They seem really desperate and I doubt they will survive with girls of that quality and their pushy attitudes. Hope some other guys can check it out to see if they agree. They are not Japanese either. Not sure if I will bother to try again.

Hi Brother Vin,

They are really terrible nuisance for Candy at 1B !! Ever since they started, they sort of try to hijack all the customers going to 1B - even if people already has a booking with the 1B girl.

No wonder Candy rather sold the business instead of fighting with them everyday for customers. QVB @1B was doing very well for a long time and have had a lot regular clients including yours truly, but things are not quite the same since 1A has moved in.

I don't know and have not seen any of the 1A personnel but I can tell you that Vicky - the new boss of 1B is one hot Mamasan and she has got the right attitude to provide good customer services. At least I know she can massage, but some of my favourites are still there including Mina and Susan, Kelly and Nikko.

But it's a free market, people are free to try new places. It just won't be me though.

Cheers

:cool2:

ouch
16-03-2014, 09:17 AM
I did try 1a and the girl was actually very good looking a young Japanese girl massage was ok. Part 2 was not bad she was very shy to start with but opened up later into massage. I booked her again on Thursday early evening 20 minutes before I go they say sorry she busy come at 8 instead of 7 or try other girl. I made early booking cos I get up at 4:30 am I booked that girl as I liked her. But after that little episode I told them plenty of places honour their booking I wont be back.

bevis90
16-03-2014, 10:23 AM
I've been here once , massage was ok but the walling to this place is half enclosed, you could hear the other people next door to you kinda creeps me out won't be back