PDA

View Full Version : 2012 WL & ML Shop and Agency "Oscars" - and the winner is ....

rooter
26-12-2012, 02:36 PM
2012 has been an awesome year for punting so as the year draws to an end it's time to look back on the year that was and award the punter "Oscars".
I will kick things off with my Award winners. This is totally subjective and personal. Please add your award winners.

Best shop
Winner : 5 Star
Runner up : Ginza

Best Agency/Outcall
Winner : Tokyo Model Co.
Runner up : Bluemoon.

Best Massage R & T Shop
Winner : Snow Lotus
Runner up : 501.

Best WL
Winner : Redbull ( Tokyo Model Co.)
Runners up : Milo ( 5 Star) / Aya (Bluemoon)

Best ML
Winner : Lisa (Silver Fox)
Runner up : Sophie (501)

Best Value Shop/Agency
Winner : Ginza
Runner up: daylight

Best New Concept
Winner: Styles BJ only service
Runner up : 5 Star Penthouse.

Tributes (sadly missed)
Jenny (Nadira/Golden Flower)

Well that's mine, let's hear yours ...

Sextus
26-12-2012, 03:10 PM
LONG may Ginza retain the award. Rename it the

Ginza Perpetual Trophy

That would piss Yamada right off that would.

rooter
26-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh and feel free to add more categories or just limit yourself to those categories you are more familiar with.
There are no rules here and it's totally subjective and just your own personal opinion.

wilisno
26-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Moon is still the best WL ! :miao:

Niko is the most unforgetable WL !

the wizard
26-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Let me add, the Rasberry award for.....

The most Annoying Agency on this forum
for Repetitve, boring postings in every category
Spam taking over huge sections at a time

The winner goes to....

wilisno
26-12-2012, 04:49 PM

The winner goes to....

I know I know ! The international spammers at the start of this site back in March ? :miao:

ics
26-12-2012, 05:06 PM

The winner goes to....

For this, my vote definitely goes to yamada @ TMC. Not saying he can't advertise his girls, but doing so everyday for every girl is kinda annoying. but I guess I can skip over the 10 consecutive threads in General section every morning I visit this site.

I always wonder, why can't Yamada follow 5 Star and ask Admin to open a thread for his roster instead of copying and pasting everything from today into tomorrow. That will significantly reduce the clutter in the General and AR sections of the forum. Every post by Yamada isn't providing much more information, i mean you see today's post you'll know what tomorrow is like. 5 Star used to do that but now they have taken a different approach and only updated the the roster section, without even compromising their business. In fact, it made information so much easier to read. If I want to know if someone is working @ 5 Star, I know instantly where to find. With Yamada, I have to comb through all those threads and posts!!!! They sometimes aren't even on the first page as day goes by. WHY WHY WHY Yamada WHY WHY WHY?

the wizard
26-12-2012, 05:24 PM
For this, my vote definitely goes to yamada @ TMC. Not saying he can't advertise his girls, but doing so everyday for every girl is kinda annoying. but I guess I can skip over the 10 consecutive threads in General section every morning I visit this site.
Yep........

8inches
26-12-2012, 06:09 PM
And 2nd place goes to A.......r
Just my boxing day cents worth haha
No offence just my honest opinion

The winner goes to....

ics
26-12-2012, 06:27 PM

But at least this member's posts regarding rosters are all in the the respective threads (one for each of his fav. shops). They aren't popping up all over the place (have you counted how many threads in the first page are modified by Yamada every morning when you first log it?).

8inches
26-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Thats why there is a 1st place, 2nd and 3rd

But at least this member's posts regarding rosters are all in the the respective threads (one for each of his fav. shops). They aren't popping up all over the place (have you counted how many threads in the first page are modified by Yamada every morning when you first log it?).

IExperiment
27-12-2012, 02:11 AM

Let him be at least he is making this place not so BORING :) we cant all be so serious. I mean I know Steven Seagal is similar but he does not post much, but I would like to hear more from Steven if I could.

BlueMoonSyd.com
27-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Just come here to say thank you to bro rooter and all bros at SYD99 on behalf of our big family. 2012 had been a great year with ALL YOU GUYS!!

Your appreciation or comment is always our motivation :) every "thanks" or happy face of a client keeps telling us to do better. It had been a long journey since we launch 2 years ago and YES we will keep improving and retain our mission statement.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
BlueMoon Team

27-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Punter of the year, lads?