View Full Version : First visit Choon, Hana

jackie8
13-03-2014, 08:27 PM
This is my first AR even though have been visiting this site for quite sometime. Wanted to have a massage today after work and went to CBD Posh, ' Amie ' opened the door and said they are busy, come back in one hour. Walking back and remember there have been some postings on Choon but I don't know the exact address, iPhone came to rescue. Got there and greeted by the lady manager and a K girl Hana. Paid $50 for 45 min and $50 tip, Hana asked what kind of massage I want, normal one or body massage, I chose body. Hana has nice B+, nice round shape which I like, good slim body, nice smooth white skin, better than average face. She has a good attitude and the b2b is enjoyable. The room is good size but the bed is a standard small size massage bed, wish it is larger. First time writing AR, so don't know what to write. Please accept the poor writing, hopefully have more practice. Any more questions, happy to answer.

mask
14-03-2014, 09:43 AM
This is my first AR even though have been visiting this site for quite sometime. Wanted to have a massage today after work and went to CBD Posh, ' Amie ' opened the door and said they are busy, come back in one hour. Walking back and remember there have been some postings on Choon but I don't know the exact address, iPhone came to rescue. Got there and greeted by the lady manager and a K girl Hana. Paid $50 for 45 min and $50 tip, Hana asked what kind of massage I want, normal one or body massage, I chose body. Hana has nice B+, nice round shape which I like, good slim body, nice smooth white skin, better than average face. She has a good attitude and the b2b is enjoyable. The room is good size but the bed is a standard small size massage bed, wish it is larger. First time writing AR, so don't know what to write. Please accept the poor writing, hopefully have more practice. Any more questions, happy to answer.

how was part 2?