PDA

View Full Version : Red Tea - Upper Mt Gravatt

brownwallaby
14-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Decided to visit the new shop. The first thing which struck me was the location, right across Garden City, on one of the busiest road segments on the southside, which can be a bit awkward for the shy customers. The place is very clean, professionally set up, tidy, a far cry from the substandard shop it was before. The new management spent 6 weeks renovating the shop and brought a new life into it.
The staff consisted of some stunningly pretty girls who looked very professional in their neat uniform. As expected, I met some friends and made some new ones. The package offered to me was an hour massage preceded by a 20-minute foot spa / massage, for $60, which is great value. Foot massage area might again be too open for the more discreet clients.
A choice of bottled water or juice was presented prior to the foot spa, a very nice gesture. Foot massage was great, with the manager doing some portion of it. Massage room was again of a high standard, the newly imported massage table that I had was very stable and comfy.
Massage started with the masseuse covering my whole body with towel, then she used various body parts to massage me (incl elbows and knees), and very comforting back walking. With the technique they used you could be forgiven for thinking you were having massage at another shop elsewhere.
Overall, a great experience, great value. Came out of the shop with a wide grin, only to find there was a queue of vehicles on the crowded road in front of the shop which prevented me from making a quick escape ....

paragon2312
14-03-2014, 04:53 PM
That traffic is pretty intense, which made crossing it kinda perilous but I gotta ask this in order for myself to challenge that gauntlet again, is the place worth the journey

brownwallaby
14-03-2014, 05:26 PM
That traffic is pretty intense, which made crossing it kinda perilous but I gotta ask this in order for myself to challenge that gauntlet again, is the place full on legit or was there a taste of something special. I may just go to get the foot spa but what about that special something

something special? what do you mean? I got a great foot massage and a very relaxing massage, that's very special to me. I never asked for any other anywhere :p
I'll surely come back again n again ....

Kangaroopointer
14-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Sounds to me a lot has been copied from another well known shop .. To busy road rd for me to go near

Heisenberg
14-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Unless this place offers extras, I'm not going.

brownwallaby
14-03-2014, 11:04 PM
extras ?? what extras ?? who needs extras these days ?? :p

kazuya
14-03-2014, 11:33 PM

brownwallaby
14-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Are you sure you didn't go into Angie's by mistake? :)

there's a sense of dejavu, but definitely not Angie's

kazuya
14-03-2014, 11:46 PM

DV8AUS
17-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Dropped in for a visit yesterday, was a little apprehensive as I remember the previous shop. Just walking from across the road I could tell it was much cleaner. Went inside and was greeted with a huge smile from a nice young girl. The entire place has been refitted and is very clean and well presented. The previous posts cover the process of events so I won't repeat. Very relaxing environment, I will definitely going back.

gpeck80
17-03-2014, 07:32 PM
If you dont understand the significance of foot massages either go and get one, or stay home and watch Pulp Fiction :startle:

kazuya
17-03-2014, 08:19 PM

Kenji2
19-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Tried out this place, was greeted by A, a well known madam.

Spacious room, well lit and much better than the previous group who occupied this place. Nice setup, foot massage area as you come in through the side. Four girls in, nice uniform on the one I had.

Blanket on back which included back walking with knees and elbows. A bit clinical but that's ok, good pressure with asking.

I'd go back to check the other talent there, same price as green.

Kangaroopointer
19-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Maybe because it is run by green!!

Kenji2
19-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Obviously. I was greeted by none other than Her Eminence :)

brownwallaby
19-03-2014, 10:20 PM
saw her yesterday, she gave me the foot massage and I was speechless, so stunned by the elegance she radiated. She tried to engage me in a chat, but I could only produce some incomprehensible gibberish sounds .....

Digger
19-03-2014, 11:18 PM
saw her yesterday, she gave me the foot massage and I was speechless, so stunned by the elegance she radiated. She tried to engage me in a chat, but I could only produce some incomprehensible gibberish sounds .....

How many of you punters know that the person in question first worked at this establishment location many years ago, before Lumley St, before Greenslopes, before (private), before GTM 1 & 2?

brownwallaby
20-03-2014, 02:20 AM
i don't know, must be when I was a little kid then

cocktus
20-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Hail the King. a new leader has just been anointed.

onthesly42
20-03-2014, 09:15 AM
can we cut the bullshit and keep the reviews factual, does the place give the hint of extras or not so far nothing but legit massages, getting sick of reviews that mention nothing about extras, this is a punting forum

brownwallaby
20-03-2014, 09:23 AM
all my reviews are based on fact, they're not fabricated. If you're getting sick reading them you can either stop reading or seek some medical help

ecchi.gaijin
20-03-2014, 09:47 AM
can we cut the bullshit and keep the reviews factual, does the place give the hint of extras or not so far nothing but legit massages, getting sick of reviews that mention nothing about extras, this is a punting forum

You're sick of posts that waste your time during the entire 2 months that you have been a member?

Gees boys, we had better pull our socks up (that's all I wear during a punt). We don't want to disappoint such a valuable contributor!!

samdv
20-03-2014, 09:59 AM
You're sick of posts that waste your time during the entire 2 months that you have been a member?

Gees boys, we had better pull our socks up (that's all I wear during a punt). We don't want to disappoint such a valuable contributor!!

OMG another useless post? you just wasted 2 more seconds of his valuable time. Oops - just realised it includes this post too, so 4 seconds. LOL.

Digger
20-03-2014, 10:49 AM

Why don't you read the Politics thread on General Talk, it may serve your intellect better. No bullshit, all factual!

Kenji2
20-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Onthesly is obviously a seasoned punter. Can't you all tell? I mean damn, does BW have to S P E L L it out for him what went down during his visit?

This is Brisbane, not sydney where a massage with extras is expected. To be clear, Brisbane does NOT permit any kind of extras or sexual services during a massage unless it's in a brothel or a working lady by herself.

If you don't want to take a punt and report then quit your bitching like a little bitch.

TRD Aurion
21-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Share the love brothers

onthesly42
21-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Okay fellas

BW I never said anything bad about your posts

While I am new to the forum, I would consider myself a seasoned punter

Just commented that posts about legit massages
are not what this forum is about.

Politics threads, posts where people just
Seem to talk crap about other people and bag
Out each other's posts, are not the intention I believe

I'm not getting on this forum anymore as I think it's lost it's way

Found another forum.

Happy punting xxx

Ps went to red tea, pretty lady
Good massage
Left HAPPY
( cost extra $30)

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
24-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Okay fellas

BW I never said anything bad about your posts

While I am new to the forum, I would consider myself a seasoned punter

Just commented that posts about legit massages
are not what this forum is about.

Politics threads, posts where people just
Seem to talk crap about other people and bag
Out each other's posts, are not the intention I believe

I'm not getting on this forum anymore as I think it's lost it's way

Found another forum.

Happy punting xxx

Ps went to red tea, pretty lady
Good massage
Left HAPPY
( cost extra $30)

This kid is retarded. Would be a shame to see good shops encounter problems due to ignorance of people on this forum

Heisenberg
24-03-2014, 05:41 PM
He raises a good point.

This is a punting forum, not a "legit massage shop" forum. If we're not discussing punting, what the shit is the forum for?

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
24-03-2014, 08:29 PM
He raises a good point.

This is a punting forum, not a "legit massage shop" forum. If we're not discussing punting, what the shit is the forum for?

Yeah true, but we don't need to be blatant when it comes to talking about massage shops. I don't get why onthesly42 needed it spelt out for him.
Just how i feel anyway, i don't like to ruin a good thing.

I have no problem going into more detail about a WL, but a ML that's a different story

sungod
28-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Called in this week ans saw a early 20's girl called Ivy she was dressed in some crotch hugging leopard skin shorts and a little white top. Her massage was exceelent including a back walk but the ending wasn't so happy. Shop is. Nice and clean and the other 3 girls were just as young and cute.

cocktus
29-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Called in this week ans saw a early 20's girl called Ivy she was dressed in some crotch hugging leopard skin shorts and a little white top.

this was what come up on google for "crotch hugging shorts"

brownwallaby
29-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Called in this week ans saw a early 20's girl called Ivy she was dressed in some crotch hugging leopard skin shorts and a little white top. Her massage was exceelent including a back walk but the ending wasn't so happy. Shop is. Nice and clean and the other 3 girls were just as young and cute.

I immensely like her

gpeck80
29-03-2014, 09:22 PM
"I'm not getting on this forum anymore as I think it's lost it's way. Found another forum."

"Join Date 23-01-2014"

No Ticker.

Nixon
30-03-2014, 02:01 AM
what's parking over there like?
Thinking of checking the place out, but would like to ensure that it's easily accessible

bigbob
30-03-2014, 08:25 AM
what's parking over there like?
Thinking of checking the place out, but would like to ensure that it's easily accessible

i park at garden city and walk over the road saw parking 4 bays easy to get boxed in

bigbob
30-03-2014, 04:18 PM
I immensely like her

I like her to saw her last week parked at garden city

cocktus
30-03-2014, 07:42 PM
hey... is there a reward program where you guys receive a stamp or point (collected and to be redeemed later) each time you say a positive thing about this shop?

some1likeU
04-04-2014, 06:46 PM
anyone got their number? do i have to book? is it the owner from Green tea

thx

brizzyboy
05-04-2014, 06:28 PM
anyone got their number? do i have to book? is it the owner from Green tea

thx
Ph: 3349 5484
If you dont want to wait, then it might be a good idea to make a booking.
Yes, its the same owner.

some1likeU
05-04-2014, 07:08 PM
so excepting same kind of service or better? And is it the same price too?

Kenji2
05-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Same price same service. But bigger rooms and better setup. Gtm starting to feel and a smell like a dirty locker room.

tikogoh
07-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Same price same service. But bigger rooms and better setup. Gtm starting to feel and a smell like a dirty locker room.

That's because the boss is busy with the new shop. I'm sure the girls are getting slack.

some1likeU
08-04-2014, 09:30 PM
I went there late this afternoon. Made an appointment at 6:15pm, arrived at 6:10pm. I got show to a room but waited for 15mins until my ML comes in. She is chinese, she isnt tall and big, probably one of ting-est ML I had for a while. I asked for a "Hard" Massage and shit~ I felt like she pull my bones apart and re-organised it probably. She was very chatty and cute looking. At the end, she asked me if I wanted "Extra". I told her yes, she said she will get another ML to finish me off. The seconh ML that came in also a Chiense and good looking and taller. She got very good "Happy" skills.

Overall, the place is brand new. The room is alot bigger than other two GTs, I will 100% going back there.

I left the place very happy but I didnt get any foot massage tho.

Jerry10
09-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Visited last night. Place is nice and new. Chinese girl ML. ask for hard to begin then soft at the end that way get a nice tease before the flip. Very happy with the end result.

Pitty the place is out of my way.

dohdoe
09-04-2014, 09:27 AM
I left the place very happy but I didnt get any foot massage tho.

I believe the foot massage special was only on opening and if you want it now you'll need to pay extra or ask for it to be included as part of your arranged time.

some1likeU
04-05-2014, 10:06 PM
went to RedTea after the Grand Final today. The massage was average and left not Happy. The Happy isn't on offer today. . . . Sad~

Fun_Loving_Dude
04-05-2014, 11:18 PM

She was my first... definitely not my last ML to give a happy ending!

And she was fkn awesome... let me rub her ass, looked me deep in the eyes and asked if i liked it, the chick is fucking hot....

some1likeU
05-05-2014, 12:38 AM
did u went tonight?

Heisenberg
08-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Props to Allison, managing to maintain the cheap and seedy feel in three locations.

Must take some effort.

Bubbaloo
09-05-2014, 07:44 AM
New, G'day. RTM's awesome. Not sure how much more I need to say. Will be back often.

BrisMoses
09-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Saw their ad on gumtree.....

$40 - 30 mins + free massage

Not sure how to read into that lol
Will have to give them a try very soon

Bubbaloo
09-05-2014, 02:51 PM
You'll be rather happy you did.

Bubbaloo
09-05-2014, 02:53 PM
But expect something more in the realm of $60/hour plus any generosity you may have for the hard working little darling sorting you out.

some1likeU
09-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Just finished 1hr session at RedTea. I had a Korean girl named Kate. slim, long hair. She do awesome massage with $40 or $70 options. I am not going to comment too much about that but I have to say she is definitely one of the best I ever had from my 5yrs experience.
I will only recommend you should try the $40 options first, because her $40 option is slightly different to others.
And one more thing, she is having 3 weeks holiday from next week but will be working everyday this week.
Have fun Boys

Bubbaloo
09-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Yes : ) and ten more characters.

Heisenberg
09-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Little known fact; the three shops have one hot towel and one bucket each. The towels are washed once a week.

This does not surprise me.

I doubt they even do more than rinse them in hot water.

I always giggle and cringe when I see the girl simply straighten up the towel I was just on and jizzed on.

Ready for the next punter.

bennydude77
10-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Oh did you have go tell us that was planning on checking out one of those shops but now having second thoughts!! Lol

BrisMoses
10-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Just finished 1hr session at RedTea. I had a Korean girl named Kate. slim, long hair. She do awesome massage with $40 or $70 options. I am not going to comment too much about that but I have to say she is definitely one of the best I ever had from my 5yrs experience.
I will only recommend you should try the $40 options first, because her $40 option is slightly different to others.
And one more thing, she is having 3 weeks holiday from next week but will be working everyday this week.
Have fun Boys
Mate can you pm me about Kate's service ? I can't seem to pm from my phone. I plan to drop in today after work and see her maybe

brownwallaby
10-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Little known fact; the three shops have one hot towel and one bucket each. The towels are washed once a week.

Wow, Alison must have done some terrible things to you that you wrote like that. All I know all the three shops have disposable towels and they run the washing machines and driers 12 hours a day. I can hear it each time I walk past through the laundry area and the girls confirm it

Heisenberg
10-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Wow, Alison must have done some terrible things to you that you wrote like that. All I know all the three shops have disposable towels and they run the washing machines and driers 12 hours a day. I can hear it each time I walk past through the laundry area and the girls confirm it

Bullshit, brownwallaby.

They do not even have a washing machine @ GTM Underwood.

They hand wash it in the staff room and that is about once a week.

brownwallaby
10-05-2014, 08:34 PM
it's located in the staff room. if you go to the to toilet you can hear it whirring .... I suggest you go to the shop and ask one of the girls or even Alison if she's there to show you where it is ...

BrisMoses
10-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Back on topic now..,.,

Kate was great hope to see again soon

Heisenberg
10-05-2014, 10:54 PM
it's located in the staff room. if you go to the to toilet you can hear it whirring .... I suggest you go to the shop and ask one of the girls or even Alison if she's there to show you where it is ...

Your just hopeless are you a murder or just mentally deranged same relevance Wake up. What party are u a member of how did u vote how much do u pay on your loan will you divorce your. Wife or sell her if u get offered enough money how much do u get paid what will u do for more money wake up dint contact me again

tab123
10-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Your just hopeless are you a murder or just mentally deranged same relevance Wake up. What party are u a member of how did u vote how much do u pay on your loan will you divorce your. Wife or sell her if u get offered enough money how much do u get paid what will u do for more money wake up dint contact me again

Why is this guy always so offensive and aggressive towards the brothers here? Surely that defeats the purpose of having a forum. BW merely made a constructive suggestion and look at the shit in reply. It's just wrong.

Bubbaloo
10-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Back on topic now..,.,

Kate was great hope to see again soon

I need to get more work...

RottenLittlePunt
11-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Why is this guy always so offensive and aggressive towards the brothers here? Surely that defeats the purpose of having a forum. BW merely made a constructive suggestion and look at the shit in reply. It's just wrong.

Simple answer? Because he's a fuckwit :)

some1likeU
11-05-2014, 03:54 AM

Agree with above~!
Let's go back to the topic

popeye96
11-05-2014, 03:57 PM

Ain't that the truth.

ace78
11-05-2014, 06:07 PM
on second thought, probably not a good idea to ask.

eaglehawk
11-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Have fun Boys

Can you please PM me with Kate's services - planning to see her this week.

Thanks