fuzzyone
15-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Person's Name : Ice

Establishment : Honey bunny

Date of Visit : 14 March 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/181 mccreddie rd Smithfield

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $80 1/2 hour

Size/shape : 165cm, slim, B to C Cup breasts, nice long legs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Visited this place as I was feeling really toey all week. Typically go for some rnt but felt like more this time. Its a place I've been to before and generally received good service.
I was presented 2 girls Ice and some other girl from HK.
Ice was the better looking of the two so I we with her.
She's a milfy looking girl although I'm not quite sure she was a mum. Her body quite slim but a bit more curvature between the hips and waist would have been really nice. Her face is plain but I would imagine a bit of makeup and she would look like a fox.
The session started with a bit nipples sucking on me and I soon returned the favour cascading down to her nether regions. Soon she popped me back up to give me hearty bj with some spitting. Gotta love the spit.
Once fully hard she said lets go and pointed me towards her love hole. Admittedly with all the hot precedings I didn't last too long and she was pretty tight.
Started with a massage and 5 mins of that she suggested I come again.
Round 2 was the spitting bj which I love to get me hard and then onto doggy but it was too short a break and I had problems maintaining the hardon and it was time to leave.
Ice is definitely service oriented and a good body and face but she does have limited English with only three months in the country. Btw she works Friday's only.