PDA

View Full Version : Kelly - Thai ML with soft hands and playful attitude

ABHKP
15-03-2014, 04:08 PM
So after all the talking about massage places in Mascot; I decided to trek to Wolli Creek Massage to see how the "old 702" was going

I turned up with no booking, and was shown into a large spacious room - the premises is out of a house, so it feels a little bit nicer than the old converted office space. In the middle of the room was the massage table, and there was a single seater armchair against the wall. Also a cute wall decal from some sort of cartoon.

Preferring a harder massage, I enquired about the girls, and the mamasan recommended me Kelly. A few minutes later, Kelly popped through the door; your fairly atypical approaching middle-age Thai lady. Nice rack, a body that was probably knock-out in her younger days, but now, not so much. She was cheeky, bubbly and fun to talk to (her English was passable). The massage left me longing for a bit more; despite telling the mamasan what I was after, Kelly seemed unable to produce the sort of pressure I was looking for.

All in all, it was a pretty standard experience; nothing extra to add, really. Kelly in the course of doing the massage and trying to push harder, was probably getting a little hot under the collar; which she rectified pretty quickly. We did have a bit of a chat, although her mouth probably did most the work. A couple of things were uncovered, I have to say. I ended up paying 100 for the hour.

A 6, 6.5 out of ten.

black knight
15-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Any extras provided

ducaticorse848
21-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Is this place the with the Purple paint on the front of the establishment ?

waynekerr
21-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the report Bro ABHKP, message received.

6-6.5 / 10? Maybe you are a tough marker, or like me have high expectations.

WayneK.

samuraiboy
22-03-2014, 12:09 AM
actually I was intro'd to Kelly at 702 before it closed but declined as my 'with clothes' rating was about the same as bro abhkp's 'without clothes' rating.

I chose May instead ~ a youngish milf, great attitude, white skin, large b boobies, smiley attitude, authentic moaning like she was lurvin the cock! fyi virtually zero English.

sophie told me that May is part of her team at wolli creek.

aussiegaigin
22-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Is this place the with the Purple paint on the front of the establishment ?

That's it.

The standard of ladies here seems much lower than what I recall from my past visits at 702.

ducaticorse848
22-03-2014, 08:29 AM
That's it.

The standard of ladies here seems much lower than what I recall frpm my past visits at 702.

Thanks bro , i ride past this all the time, now i know