PDA

View Full Version : General talk Female orgasm

Wayne
17-03-2014, 11:40 AM
An interesting read - if you are interested in female orgasm. It's a lesbian describing how she does it.

http://www.angelagoodnight.com/sexblog/2014/01/12/lesbian-affair-g-spot-whole-body-orgasm-angela-goodnight/

Lesbian Affair, G-Spot Whole Body Orgasm ~ Angela Goodnight

When I left my first husband owing to being raped and abused, not only did I have to find somewhere to live, but also somewhere to where I could relocate my translation business. I found a flat in Hounslow with a shop underneath which was ideal as an office. I had some work done so I could access the flat directly from the shop so I didn’t have to run around the outside of the block or open the fire exit to get home.

Contacts I had made at the department for trade and industry while I was translating there, continued to provide me with business and, with trade with China increasing in the early nineties, I was coming under increasing pressure to keep up with demand.

A friend introduced me to Lin Lin Zhang at a local chamber of commerce meeting and we got on extremely well. She, too, was undertaking translation and was rather better than me at Mandarin. However, she was dealing with more domestic translation and Cantonese was becoming more important. So it offered an opportunity for us to work together.

We’d been carrying out translation projects from the Hounslow office for about eight months when one day she arrived in floods of tears. Her cat had been run over and killed. She’d been working on a paper for BA Systems which was on a deadline and had come in to print the translation. She was always very conscientious.

I made her some coffee and prepared the folders, called a courier to come and pick up the documents and he arrived about three in the afternoon. Once he’d gone I locked the office and invited Lin Lin up to the flat where I opened a bottle of wine and we sat on the sofa with me trying to comfort her. She’d had the cat for eight years and was quite distraught.

Lin Lin was not as tall as me, but equally slim and small busted – I’m third generation Chinese and still have some features although being born of Chinese parents, Lin Lin had more prominent slants to her eyes, there were the less prominent eyelashes, her hair was still very long and almost blue-black in colour. I’d cut my hair to shoulder length a few years previously. I had turned forty and she was thirty-eight so we were of a similar age and shared many interests.

Her sobbing continued as the wine slowly drained from the bottle. I suggested she stay the night to save having to tube it across London and began to prepare a simple Chinese meal of chicken with beansprouts and plain rice. I also opened a second bottle of wine and we had soon killed most of that as well.

I made up the spare room and about ten, me very merry indeed, and her with her sadness eased a little by the alcohol, headed to bed.

I was dead to the world when I felt the bed move. Lin Lin, crying once more, was sliding into my bed. I put out my arm and she nuzzled into me and I held her close. It actually felt really nice having a warm body lying next to mine as I’d not had a boyfriend for a while.

What happened next put my head into a spin, though. She was on my left and I felt her left leg slide across mine. What should I do? She was upset enough as it was without me pushing her away. Surely this couldn’t be sexual? Surely it was only for comfort and sympathy?

The answer came shortly afterwards when I felt her hand running up my thigh, across my hip, where it hesitated briefly over my mons, before descending to my vulva. Was this really happening? Yes. What should I do? I tried to analyse my options, but it was difficult because it felt good. I wasn’t a lesbian. Why did Lin Lin feel so good lying close to me like this?

Her hand lay over my vulva which was under my nightdress so there was at least some material between us, but the barrier soon came under threat. I felt her fingers gradually pulling up my nightdress. It was quite a long one so there was plenty of it, but it soon became clear she was intent upon lifting it clear of my genitals. Should I say stop now? Should I remove her hand and continue the sympathetic cuddle? Did I want to remove her hand? It felt good. I did nothing. It was the easiest option.

Eventually the exploring fingers reached the hem of my nightie and suddenly her fingers were resting on my hood. I didn’t move. I was still in shock. Her hand began to rock up and down and the stimulation aroused me instantly. But she was a woman. This wasn’t a man touching me, it was another woman. I felt her try to push further between my legs and it gave me a decision to make. There was no doubt I was enjoying it. I was definitely aroused. It felt good, not bad. I parted my legs and her fingers eased their way between my outer lips. My God, I thought, it really does feel good.

Now she could tell I was aroused. My clitoris was on fire and I could feel her fingers moving easily within my inner labia so there must be plenty of lubrication and it was now feeling even better, but she stopped.

Her hand was gone and she began to climb onto me. Her thighs against mine, her thighs between mine, her hand cupped my breast, I sensed my nipple jumping to immediate attention as her hair draped over my head and her warm soft, succulent lips were experiencing mine.

It was so good. It was so different. Her skin was so soft, her lips so sensuous, her hands so gentle and tender upon my breast and on to my neck, cheeks and in my hair. The kiss stopped. I didn’t want it to stop and I kissed her back, hard, vigorous and I pushed my tongue between her lips where it met hers in a delightfully tangled and moist embrace. Wow, I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

She sat astride me and I lifted the spare nightie I’d loaned her off her body and caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples to erectness. I lifted my right thigh to force it against her vulva and she lay down upon me again and the kisses recommenced, more passionate, wetter and so, so lovely.

“I don’t know what to do,” I whispered, the first words either of us had spoken.

She pushed the duvet off us and removed my nightdress. Now we were both naked and embraced each other again face to face, thighs moving over and between the other’s, trying to make contact with each other’s vulvas. My thigh could now feel she was wet, too as she rubbed herself against me. I did the same to her.

She moved again and sat to one side of me and her hand was between my legs once more, rubbing my vestibule quite hard as only a girl could know you can do. Pressure and hard movements against my clit, too and there was suddenly a finger inside me, then two, then three. Oh my God, this was fabulous. It was too good for me even to move, but I put my hand on her vulva and squeezed gently.

What on earth was she doing now? I was still lying on my back with my legs spread and knees bent and she had her three fingers buried deep within me and she started a rapid lifting movement. It was noisy, too. I was squelching as she went faster and faster, not in and out, but up and down and her fingertips were tight against my G-spot. I could feel the tension building extremely rapidly. It was rushing me. An orgasm, the like of which I have never had before, hit me like a steam locomotive. My whole lower body started jumping around and my legs kicking out as the orgasm squeezed those delightful fingers. A girl’s fingers. Wow. As I came she stopped the rapid movements and continued with gentle caressing of my whole vulva. She slid down the bed and her tongue hit my clitoris.

I had barely finished my G-spot orgasm as she began pressing really hard with her tongue, side to side against my clit. It couldn’t be happening. This was too, too much. I couldn’t take any more. I heard myself crying out. I was totally wasted, yet the heat in my clit was still growing as it did deep within my vulva and God, I knew I was going to come again and this time my clit seemed to explode with contractions and I felt myself squirt straight into her face. She slid up my body and we kissed and I licked my own ejaculate off her cheeks, nose, lips and eyelids. She looked down at me and we both gave each other the most lovely and satisfied smiles.

Two orgasms in fewer than five minutes and I’d done nothing for her.

I slid down the bed and eased her up my body until her vulva was on my face and I began tonguing her clitoris as she’d done mine. Five minutes passed. I had no idea it was such hard work and I knew I mustn’t let her down so kept the rhythm steady and put up with the ache in my tongue. Ten minutes. Could I keep going. I was struggling.

She whispered, “That’s lovely Ang, keep going, keep going,” and louder, “keep going, now!” and I felt her come. Her contractions massaged my lips, chin and nose and she collapsed off me sideways, lying exhausted until she’d finished coming. I quickly slid a finger inside her to feel her coming. It was so special and intimate.

I turned over and clambered onto her, lying between her legs, and kissing and stroking and loving her lips and face. I felt one of her legs push between my thighs and I couldn’t help but rub myself against her thigh, building to another clit orgasm. Not as strong, but delightful and so exciting. I collapsed upon her as the contractions wracked my vagina.

“Oh, God, Lin Lin. I don’t know what to say. It was beautiful.”

She kissed me back and we lay in a tender embrace sideways, face to face, each with a hand on the other’s vulva, each slowly stimulating the other.

I got up, picked up the duvet and pulled it over us. We enjoyed the embrace right through until morning and when I awoke I found her hand still between my legs and mine on her breast. What a wonderfully intimate experience.

Two weeks later Lin Lin moved in, together we got a rescued cat and this began a lesbian love affair which lasted nearly six months.

I finally realised I wasn’t bisexual. I wanted a penis inside me, a living one, not a dildo. The break up with Lin Lin was terrible. She was very badly hurt and I think she was actually in love with me which is why she took it so very badly. It caused an end, not only to our love affair, but also to our business partnership. Very sad indeed.

So, twenty years on, I still try to analyse the fantastic first night of our affair. The sexual experience was so different, so intimate, so exciting and the G-spot orgasm was the best I’ve ever had. Peter has tried to repeat it for me, but although I come, it is nothing like the power of the orgasm Lin Lin gave me which had my whole body jerking and jumping around. I’ll never forget it, that’s for sure. I must get Peter to try again sometime. We tried to reproduce it, but couldn’t get it quite right. [The diagram shows more or less what Lin Lin was doing to me, but she had three fingers inside and I was exceptionally wet. The motions were extremely rapid and vigorous, at least twice per second and, if you look at the diagram they were straight up and down, not in or out, just up and down very quickly. The squelching noises seem to have been caused by my lubrication and the fact that the three fingers opened up a tunnel up my vagina so the wetness and my tunnel opening and shutting was creating the noise. We've read that this type of motion often produces female ejaculate, but it didn't for me, in fact my ejaculation onto her face was from the clitoris orgasm. The female body truly is an amazing structure. Scientists are still arguing that there is no such thing as a female orgasm (rare now); that there are not different types of female orgasms (dwindling); that female ejaculate is urine (starting to reduce); and that female ejaculation doesn't occur at all (seemingly still many). It just goes to show how little is known about the whole subject.]

We’d love to hear if any readers have had a similar all body jumping org. Do let us know and do tell us how we can reproduce it.

Angela Goodnight

cisco
17-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I will read later...

Rpd
17-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Too much waffle and not enough of the good stuff IMO.

black knight
17-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Very hot.......
Thanks for sharing