PDA

View Full Version : General talk pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names

Mikey75
17-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I apologize ahead if this topic has been previously covered. I understand that many private W/Ls and M/Ls list multiple names under multiple mobile phone numbers. Is there a list somewhere that groups the various names or phone numbers that a lady is using? I would be happy to contribute when I encounter this situation. I'm sure there a simpler way of sorting out the wheat from the chaff?

M

Kenji2
17-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Mate, sounds too good to be true. Unless you're affiliated with a pimp network which would probably have something like this.

But us punters have to rely on perseverance and forums such as these to gather information. I don't know how long you've been punting as you recently joined here, but most WLs have two or three phones they use for different ads leading to the same address. That's my experience anyway.

Read the threads here and find your way to the fakes and gems if you don't want to take a punt and report.

jimmyp
18-03-2014, 08:20 PM
I sometimes Google a number, and if there are any name changes, you can see the listings. Doesn't solve the multiple numbers problem.

I've ranted about the volume on Cracker - at the moment it's 545 listings. Yeah sure, 545 individual workers in Brisbane (insert sarcasm here) all individually written, especially the headings that have lots of "***********" and "<<<>>>" in them. I'm surprised there's any uni students actually at uni, because they are all advertsing their services on Cracker! I'll go have my medication and calm down now.