PDA

View Full Version : Mimi's new shop

Pages : [1] 2

mimi
17-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi to everyone,
Mimi ask me to put short notice tonight that she will start her new shop from tomorrow. She has taken her own room in north sydney, with some agreement from the owner of the shop that this is her own business. The shop is fully licensed full service shop, which is a bit older shop but mimi's room was fully renovated last week with new painted and all of her table and everything is moved in there now. As you can expect, her room is very clean and tidy and you will be happy to go there. Another thing which many customers had request before is mirror, and her new room has mirrors on all 3 side which is very nice. This shop has other girls (not working for mimi) who provide full service, but mimi is just providing her special massage only. Because the shop is not so expensive as her old shop she offer the price is;

30 min $90
45 min $110
60 min $130

And same as her old shop, the shower time is not included in your time so you get very good value compared to other shops. The shop address is 5 falcon st north sydney/crows nest, up the stairs and mimis room is number 5. This is a very good location for the guest who are in city, it's very easy to travel there but not much parking is available. She is working monday to saturday, 10am-8pm. If you will like to make a booking please call me on

0406 411 592

We look forward to welcome you to new shop :-) There will be some photos coming soon~

Renee

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2014, 11:52 PM
That's an excellent arrangement!!

Leasing a room from a FS shop, so no more council issues, and I think the new prices are very reasonable, so finally there can be mirror magics !

Just one question, the shower is inside the room 5, right ??

I'll make some time to visit Mimi in her new shop for sure. LIKE !

All the best

Cheers

end user
18-03-2014, 12:25 AM
:( Unlike!

Now it's 45 mins from my place :(
And parking in Crows Nest is shit house.
And there's no discreet entrance.

At least price is cheaper. I think I will visit one last time to say farewell and good luck and find a new regular. :cry:

PS, who's Renee?

PPS, anyone got a link to the FS Shop? Google says it's ESP Massage, but can't find much info on it.

newbie111
18-03-2014, 05:00 AM
yikes ESP... super exposed entry at the massive intersection of Crows Nest. Well when i first read it as North Sydney i thought it was gonna be 2Eden shop.

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Yes , unfortunately this location is very inconvenient for me. I too will take a trip over to say goodbye for the moment but will then have to wait to see if Mimi returns to the inner west. Quelle dommage!

BTW, Renee is the very hot, but totally unavailable receptionist.

I suppose it's a whole new world of customers out there, possible to draw some new customers down from the Charswood area whom probably won't travel to Stanmore or Burwood before.

All Mimi needs is 5-6 jobs a day right ?

ducaticorse848
18-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Awesome!

Just googled the place and from reading, she has her own room at ESP ? and she doesn't work Sundays no more? :burn:

Was planning to go see Mimi this Sunday to try her massage out :shout:

naturalism
18-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Bummer!

Burwood was so convenient for me, as I could stop by on my way home from work.

All the best to you Mimi at your new location.

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Bummer!

Haha, are you going to M4,via Burwood brother ??

Just as easy to take a detour up north Sydney then Lane Cove tunnel and M2 then cut left down to Parramatta and further west !

If there is a will, there is a way , got to follow your dick right ?

Travelmate
18-03-2014, 11:54 AM
I suppose it's a whole new world of customers out there, possible to draw some new customers down from the Charswood area whom probably won't travel to Stanmore or Burwood before.

All Mimi needs is 5-6 jobs a day right ?

Good luck!

I really want to see the outcome if compete with Crow Nest, Chatswood and Artarmon fierce competitions.

PLUS it is inside a FULL SERVICE shop.

WOW!!!

GOOOOOOOODDDDD LUCK!

Kaehyung
18-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Good to hear that Mimi is up and running again. Sad to hear that she is up in Crows Nest (I live in Burwood). 😞. Does anyone know if Vivian will follow her there?

DeepImpact
18-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Good luck to a nice lady Mimi who tried very hard to please me the time that I saw her.

A much better choice of location compared to Burwood as well.

gggi
18-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Ah, this move is unfortunate for me. Wish she'd come back to the inner west!

D-93
18-03-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm only bothered by her new location being in a full service shop now.

imaragingbull
19-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Mimi,

Maybe you could post pictures of the new shop and renovations?

Is there another entrance to 5 Esp?

Looking forward to visiting!

Rpd
19-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Best of luck to mimi. Unfortunately the new shop is over an hour drive for me, so it is unlikely that I will be able to grace her presence again :(

Vasco
19-03-2014, 11:48 PM
First post here fella's. Not sure if it should be in the other section.

Been a lurker for a while and enjoyed all the information that the regulars have given. Thank you.

Now to Mimi, what an absolutely amazing woman.

This is not an AR, but this lady knows how to treat a man. She exudes sensuality as well as an awesome massage and h/e.

I had seen Mimi a few times at Burwood and prefer that location, even though her new location is closer to where I live.

I booked in yesterday and as a few have said, the new location is a little exposed on Falcon st.

It is part of the ESP establishment but Mimi has her own room, showers are part of the main shop.

Not as modern as the old apartment but the service will have me going back.

Thanks Mimi.

Mimi's

ducaticorse848
21-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Awesome! , Looking forward to make a booking now sometime !:shout:

Raybo
21-03-2014, 05:31 PM
I have only been interested in FS in the past but now that Mimi is nearby I might have to go and try it out. What have I got to lose??

Oneonone
21-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Hard to see a downside with this option. Try and enjoy.

$130 for $150 you can get FS

scrawley
21-03-2014, 06:44 PM
You seem to be suggesting the only reason anyone would prefer an R&T massage over FS is because its cheaper.

This assumption is wrong

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2014, 06:44 PM
$130 for $150 you can get FS

I think this debate has been covered many times, Mimi is not appealing to the FS mobs, she is at the top tier of the RnT market, people who wonder what the fuss is all about are most welcome to book and try, otherwise , each to his own.

And one again, if you want FS , go to a FS shop!

Cheers

gggi
21-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Depends what you're into, but Mimi is possibly the best practitioner of eliciting intense orgasms that I've ever met.

Gundam
22-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Who is mimi? what is so special abt her?

wilisno
22-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Who is mimi? what is so special abt her?

Your last post was in October last year, so you've been away all this time ? :miao:

But still, I think Mimi was around 6 months ago, I'm surprised you've never heard of her ! :miao:

Gundam
22-03-2014, 02:07 AM
You right, pls give me more background of mimi

wilisno
22-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Basically, Mimi has big ball balls, and possesses exceptional massage and HJ skills that's all ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Basically, Mimi has big ball balls, and possesses exceptional massage and HJ skill that;s all ! :miao:

Thanks brother Wil,

That's very good summation coming from you, I think Mimi and Renee will be very happy to see that !

Thanks for your unbiased and no hypes fair descriptions !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Just visited Mimi at her new joint at 5 Falcon St Crows Nest. It's very convenient if you drive across on the tunnel, from William St, it's only 15 min, but that's Sat traffic of course . There is a Woolworth across the road with 2 hr free parking, but I found a parking on the side street and it's free after 12.30 on the weekend .

I have been to 5 Falcon before, not as a customer but accompanying my friend for an inspection when the shop was in the market.

Anyway. You walk up a narrow stairs and rang the bell, they buzz you in and you will be greeted by someone at the reception.

Told the old lady I'm here for Mimi and she pointed me inside, saw Renee sitting in the lounge, say hello and she showed me to room 5 and Mimi in that deep V red dress was waiting for me at the door.

The usual hugging and kissing and she show me inside, the room is spacious. The very high ceiling and classy ceiling fans gives the room an open feel.

Yes, there are full wall mirrors on three sides of the room, it's the same big massage table from Burwood and the side bench a d the stereo system .

It's a hot day so shower first, same thick towels from Burwood , the shower room is down the corridor, nothing much to say about that, a typical shower/toilet you would find in an average brothel!!

So back to the room and Mimi has dim the light and she also lid up the candle tree which gives the room a really nice embience !

Then the massage started ,for a change, Mimi started to give me a really firm massage - probably because I told her I had some back problem in the past two weeks 。and I appreciate that , she was working very hard on that and after 30 min, Mimi was catching her breath.... Lol

Then more oil was applied and the show begins !

That's all folks , no more to tell, as usual, everything she does was exceptional !

I leave the shop a very very happy man !

Thanks Mimi, a great session as usual, hopefully all the brothers up north will catch on and come enjoy from the master .

Cheers

Batman23
22-03-2014, 04:21 PM
People are happy from HJ?? Must be a magic hand! Can't wait to try!

lonely heart
22-03-2014, 05:39 PM
She is still charging Artamon paradise and 533 price and still no FS included?? How fuck up is PRC gals these days.....

Rpd
22-03-2014, 06:19 PM
She is still charging Artamon paradise and 533 price and still no FS included?? How fuck up is PRC gals these days.....

There is a market for everything these days. If a guy is happy to pay those rates for the services provided, who are we to judge?

Surgeon
22-03-2014, 06:50 PM

I am more than willing to pay this price for mimis provided services.
I have had plenty of dud punts for the same monetry outlay and mimi has never let me or anyone else leave unsatisfied(as far as i know)
If you go in with a open mind you never know you might be pleasantly surprised by the great value mimi represents.

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2014, 10:43 PM
I am more than willing to pay this price for mimis provided services.
I have had plenty of dud punts for the same monetry outlay and mimi has never let me or anyone else leave unsatisfied(as far as i know)
If you go in with a open mind you never know you might be pleasantly surprised by the great value mimi represents.

Haha, you guys don't have to worry about lonely heart, he likes Mimi !

There are plenty of proof to that!

He's just upset that Mimi is charging more and more money for her massage and yet refused to offer FS !

That's all

Mimi is just about the only thing LH and I have in common !

Cheers

lonely heart
22-03-2014, 11:53 PM
You obviously didn't see the comment about there is so much bullshit on her services

All I said was she was as you worded. I also have heard from plenty if customer that agree the Silliyboys comment on her look. I just don't feel interested in a discussion and comparison.

As for what I got In terms if services....you really don't want meto start mate. Yes it's was good but will I go back?? No... May be if her young gals do what she did for me, then the price will be worth it.

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2014, 02:13 AM
You obviously didn't see the comment about there is so much bullshit on her services

All I said was she was as you worded. I also have heard from plenty if customer that agree the Silliyboys comment on her look. I just don't feel interested in a discussion and comparison.

As for what I got In terms if services....you really don't want meto start mate. Yes it's was good but will I go back?? No... May be if her young gals do what she did for me, then the price will be worth it.

Yes,it was good! But will I go back ?? No !!

Fair enough, people are entitled to change his mind, just that last time I read your take on Mimi, the B2B was sensational, and the return factor was 10/10 !!

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

Tomosavic
23-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Yes,it was good! But will I go back ?? No !!

Fair enough, people are entitled to change his mind, just that last time I read your take on Mimi, the B2B was sensational, and the return factor was 10/10 !!
You obviously didn't read his post properly, he only said he would return at that price range, which was a Newtown 501 price range where he saw her, so he hasn't change his mind, just that you only read and interprete it the way you want it to be.

That said, I think lonely heart and Oneonone should get married, they have the same interest, cheap price, lol

slarty
23-03-2014, 07:41 AM
I think there's a number of reasons price might be a factor not just marriage, but I understand Tomosavic was making a joke and certainly there would be plenty of cases where that's true :).

When Mimi first started on her own I had a thought that existing customers may struggle with the $40 increase in the hourly price. What I can see is quite a few have no issue with it but what we can't see is how many just stopped going. Now that time has passed I would have to say I am in the category of not taking up the new price. For me it's not really a reflection on Mimi it's more a reflection on how much competition there is around and how much I need the kind of service Mimi provides. Of course I am only one punter and some may feel the same and others different.

One thing I will say is there is little mileage in repeatedly complaining about price on forums, sooner or later someone will make out you're being cheap. With that in mind those that find price a tipping point might be more tempted to keep quiet on the subject.

Now the price is closer to the going rate for nude rnt it might attract more customers new and previous. Also as Ahl points out the change in location may attract new customers. I wish Mimi luck she is a nice lady.

imaragingbull
23-03-2014, 07:59 AM
So I take it that mimi won't be working at the shop today?

Just my luck... only chance all week to get there and she's off!!

aussiegaigin
23-03-2014, 08:31 AM

There are a number of threads here about Mimi, do a bit of searching.

wilisno
23-03-2014, 09:06 AM
There are a number of threads here about Mimi, do a bit of searching.
Where ? How ? ;) ;) ;)

ducaticorse848
23-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Just visited Mimi at her new joint at 5 Falcon St Crows Nest. It's very convenient if you drive across on the tunnel, from William St, it's only 15 min, but that's Sat traffic of course . There is a Woolworth across the road with 2 hr free parking, but I found a parking on the side street and it's free after 12.30 on the weekend .

I have been to 5 Falcon before, not as a customer but accompanying my friend for an inspection when the shop was in the market.

Anyway. You walk up a narrow stairs and rang the bell, they buzz you in and you will be greeted by someone at the reception.

Told the old lady I'm here for Mimi and she pointed me inside, saw Renee sitting in the lounge, say hello and she showed me to room 5 and Mimi in that deep V red dress was waiting for me at the door.

The usual hugging and kissing and she show me inside, the room is spacious. The very high ceiling and classy ceiling fans gives the room an open feel.

Yes, there are full wall mirrors on three sides of the room, it's the same big massage table from Burwood and the side bench a d the stereo system .

It's a hot day so shower first, same thick towels from Burwood , the shower room is down the corridor, nothing much to say about that, a typical shower/toilet you would find in an average brothel!!

So back to the room and Mimi has dim the light and she also lid up the candle tree which gives the room a really nice embience !

Then the massage started ,for a change, Mimi started to give me a really firm massage - probably because I told her I had some back problem in the past two weeks 。and I appreciate that , she was working very hard on that and after 30 min, Mimi was catching her breath.... Lol

Then more oil was applied and the show begins !

That's all folks , no more to tell, as usual, everything she does was exceptional !

I leave the shop a very very happy man !

Thanks Mimi, a great session as usual, hopefully all the brothers up north will catch on and come enjoy from the master .

Cheers

Awesome Review Dude! , Super Keen to try Mimi out :cool2::cool2:

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Awesome Review Dude! , Super Keen to try Mimi out :cool2::cool2:

Hi brother Ducati,

I have seen you posting a few replys in various massage shops, so you are keen to test out a few places.

Not sure which age range are you, and what types of mls appeals to you, but if you don't mind someone older and more mature, then Mimi is a must try ! After your session with Mimi , you will find the answer of my other thread:

This is what RnT is all about !!

Enjoy

Cheers

ducaticorse848
23-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Haha thanks Brother Alunghor!

I'm guessing Mimi doesn't work Sundays huh ? i was thinking of trying Silverfox today, i heard Amy and Albee are good? :slobber:

DragonHead
23-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Here is my analogy of Mimi using cars.

In my mind she is a second hand top-of-the-range Range Rover. She is a few years older with some cosmetic blemishes when compared with brand new (young) models. But she is well oiled (pun intended) and the performance won't let you down (again, pun intended). She will tackle the most difficult terrains and smooth out all kinks while being pampered.

A second hand Range Rover still commands a top dollar. Yes, there are other brand new 4WDs that are cheaper, but they are not as refined. Nor do they have all the luxury inclusions and off-road (RnT) capabilities. Luxury and performance is a rare combination in 4WDs. The Range Rover is the best of the best. Albeit not the best looking 4WD on the road.

Mimi is a niche. If you want a car that goes fast (FS) go buy a sports car. There are many other different makes and models that offer faster, sexier looking sports cars that are many times more expensive. You've got the exotic hyper cars like McLaren (Mordello), super cars Lambo and Ferraris (MOC, 5* Penthouse, Ginza Diamond), German sport scars Porsche 911, Audi R8 (5*, Ginza), Japanese sportscars Supra, WRX (533, TP64).

There is a make and model to fill every niche in the market. Mimi fills a special niche and she is one of a kind. If you want a cheap car and price is your only differentiator, go buy a Greatwall. Just don't expect it to perform like a Range Rover.

massagecriticaus
23-03-2014, 12:51 PM

May be if her young gals do what she did for me, then the price will be worth it.

I agree totally, after all you have 533 not so far away and have plenty MILF that is good for money, in fact same as what Mimi is charging now. No way I am paying that money for someone not as pretty and not "officially" include a fuck.....

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2014, 10:54 AM
I agree totally, after all you have 533 not so far away and have plenty MILF that is good for money, in fact same as what Mimi is charging now. No way I am paying that money for someone not as pretty and not "officially" include a fuck.....

It's a free country brother, if you think Mimi is not worth the price she is charging and 533 provides better value, then I'm sure 533 will welcome your business with open arms. Mimi's place is like a specialist restaurant, the menu is at the door, no hidden charges and she has been reviewed like a hundred times, if she is not for you, that's ok , she has plenty of supporters and followers. And I don't think her fans will switch to 533 instead because they are "good for money", once again, each to his own.

Cheers

ducaticorse848
24-03-2014, 11:17 AM
It's a free country brother, if you think Mimi is not worth the price she is charging and 533 provides better value, then I'm sure 533 will welcome your business with open arms. Mimi's place is like a specialist restaurant, the menu is at the door, no hidden charges and she has been reviewed like a hundred times, if she is not for you, that's ok , she has plenty of supporters and followers. And I don't think her fans will switch to 533 instead because they are "good for money", once again, each to his own.

Cheers

Roger that Bro, its a free world and you choose where you want to spend your money

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Mimi's place is like a specialist restaurant, the menu is at the door, no hidden charges and she has been reviewed like a hundred times.

Number of reviews does not equal good. Kobe Jones has been reviewed over 400 times on eatability and it's still an over priced shit hole.

Mimi is like the Empror Garden restaurant at Chinatown. It had its time but now is just run down and over priced.

wilisno
24-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Mimi is like the Empror Garden restaurant at Chinatown. It had its time but now is just run down and over priced.
How do you know if you haven't even been there ?

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 11:46 AM
How do you know if you haven't even been there ?

I for sure had seen her. You need to learn from ALG to dig up other peoples shit....LOL

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2014, 12:17 PM
I for sure had seen her. You need to learn from ALG to dig up other peoples shit....LOL

Haha, brother MC, thanks for reminding me, you mean your old gems like these ??

I called 501 and confirm MiMi will be working Tuesday. From what Gman said she should have the shower problem resolved as well. I tried her in 252b and was sensation. Suggest you guys book in advance.

Alunghor may have to hang out back in Newtown again....

I spotted this short comment about Mimi on Auxx and I thing sums everything up:

" Specifically on MMi I have to give it to Alunghor. The girl is not small nor young and not the prettiest. BUT she know we're she is lacking and made it up with the rest and use her good attribute to the full potential.

This is how I look at it, the same style B2B can be have for $60 up the road in 429. So is her massage and the other extra plus her effort on the B2B worth $50, the answer is yes.

The last person I remember with such talent is NaNa in Newtown 501.

My recommendation to you brothers is see her if you are ok with a size 8 mid age Asian woman who can do a sensation massage and B2B. If you want a young pretty thing just pick other girls from CoCo.

And if you know a young pretty thing that can do what MiMi is doing, please let me know. "

Also note that many who critise Alunghor's including the brother who wrote this all seem to be agree that Mimi is sensational

Now all we need is a report from Lonely Heart

Incidentally, your last statement was indeed answered in advance: Lonely Heart did post a review on Mimi and it was reposted here earlier.

Cheers

:cool2:

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 12:33 PM
ALG.... Hold you socks mate..... You just can't help yourself and keep picking others words for promotions do you....

It's not just 533 Mimi competing with... I go ever now and then to a private place in ST Leonards. Price at 110/180. Very young girls FS. Way better value.

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2014, 12:40 PM
ALG.... Hold you socks mate..... You just can't help yourself and keep picking others words for promotions do you....

It's not just 533 Mimi competing with... I go ever now and then to a private place in ST Leonards. Price at 110/180. Very young girls FS. Way better value.

Hey, have you written any review on these Very young girls - anyone with big tits ?? :cool2:

wilisno
24-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Haha ! True ! You do have some shit to be dug up, Ahlungor has done it ! ;) ;) ;)

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey, have you written any review on these Very young girls - anyone with big tits ?? :cool2:

You can ask Willsno if he knows this place. They are not advertised here so I don't plan to talk about then yet. Try wechat ID privatesyd. That's is all I am willing to share.

kobe7
24-03-2014, 03:32 PM
You can ask Willsno if he knows this place. They are not advertised here so I don't plan to talk about then yet. Try wechat ID privatesyd. That's is all I am willing to share.

Hot!!!!

Thank you :)

tpol
24-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Mimi does polarise posters. Or is it ahlungor

Strayer Mate
25-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Mimi does polarise posters. Or is it ahlungor

aha.that explains why everyone coming out of No.5's doorway is wearing RayBans... mystery solved..:cool2:

ducaticorse848
25-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Random Question,

Do we need to take the shower prior to massage or no? :question:

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Random Question,

Do we need to take the shower prior to massage or no? :question:

I don't think Mimi will insist you have a shower before the session, unless it's a hot day and you could be sweaty or smelly, then show some respect and do the lady a favour to freshen up OK. For a regular RnT, I suppose it doesn't matter that much, but with Mimi's full on intense B2B, take a shower mate, you will enjoy your session much better.

And whether you should take a shower AFTER your session with Mimi, I think you will know the answer when the time comes................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

ducaticorse848
25-03-2014, 02:03 PM
LOL thanks for the info Bro!

Just feel a bit weird walking down the halls of a FS shop going to have a shower:surprise::surprise:

lockhart
25-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Ha Ha! . Especially when cars stop at traffic light ..

Probably another fun program by having a Pint of Beer at hotel opposite to No. 5 and watch >....

LOL thanks for the info Bro!

Just feel a bit weird walking down the halls of a FS shop going to have a shower:surprise::surprise:

yellow_fever
25-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I haven't been to the new shop yet but I was happier seeing her at the nice place in Burwood than when she was at stanmore. I rather pay a few $ more and get a nice place. Especially if the difference only $20 or something. Some FS shops are really just disgusting, not saying number 5 is cause I haven't seen it, but generally the Chinese shops are the worst for this.

I go to 533 semi regular, but I can see myself still going to see Mimi. Apples and oranges in terms of service

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2014, 10:39 AM
I haven't been to the new shop yet but I was happier seeing her at the nice place in Burwood than when she was at stanmore. I rather pay a few $ more and get a nice place. Especially if the difference only $20 or something. Some FS shops are really just disgusting, not saying number 5 is cause I haven't seen it, but generally the Chinese shops are the worst for this.

I go to 533 semi regular, but I can see myself still going to see Mimi. Apples and oranges in terms of service

Hi brother yellow_fever,

I can assure you, inside Mimi's private room, it is as clean and fresh and spacious as any massage room I have been to. It is not as new as Burwood but surely that was like a Penthouse !! It has fresh paint, full size wall mirrors on three sides !! high ceiling with classy ceiling fans which I prefer over air con as A/C tends to be too cold - especially while I was having an after cum rest while Mimi takes the shower first, just right and comfortable !!

And you will be using the private thick towels from Mimi and not from the shop !!

The only downside is you do have to walk through the corridor to get to the bathroom ! if it was an ensuite, it would have been perfect !

Cheers

:smile:

kobe7
26-03-2014, 10:44 AM

Her room in this shop its pretty good with mirrors and clean and Its hot because you can watch but you need tp wear a hoodie to enter the place too visible from the public.

ducaticorse848
26-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Hi brother yellow_fever,

I can assure you, inside Mimi's private room, it is as clean and fresh and spacious as any massage room I have been to. It is not as new as Burwood but surely that was like a Penthouse !! It has fresh paint, full size wall mirrors on three sides !! high ceiling with classy ceiling fans which I prefer over air con as A/C tends to be too cold - especially while I was having an after cum rest while Mimi takes the shower first, just right and comfortable !!

And you will be using the private thick towels from Mimi and not from the shop !!

The only downside is you do have to walk through the corridor to get to the bathroom ! if it was an ensuite, it would have been perfect !

Cheers

Lol, walk through the corridor to the showers, that sucks! :cry:

yellow_fever
26-03-2014, 10:25 PM
I don't mind walking down the corridor to shower, was same at stanmore and sometimes you'd pass another cutie on the way which would give you an idea for next time haha... These kinda shops that don't do lineup it's the only way you get to have a glimpse of the other talent!

carmen farquis
27-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I agree with yellow fever unless you run into another guy I love it. maybe even grab 1 of the other girls on the arse on your way through

ducaticorse848
27-03-2014, 11:29 AM
So Yesterday i decided to book Mimi for a 1hr session after reading all the reviews here about her massage

Got to the place and was surprised that the entry is not discreet at all, on the main road with a large led 5 sign on top, i was like... err... wtf... how am i meant to ninja in there? Put the hoodie over my head and casually walked in lol:cool2:

Got inside and was greeted by the Papasan of the joint, told her i was seeing Mimi and he directed me to my room, on the way i saw a lady there drinking some water, and i was like, " Dayum... shes hot!, a MILF!, and look at the red V dress shes wearing....:slobber: " had a quick glance and proceeded to my room. Got inside and waited for Mimi.

10 Seconds later, that same lady walks in, and im thinking to myself... " Oh god, thats Mimi, its already off to a good start!!! "

She came in and greeted me warming me and asked who i was, how i was, etc..etc..., Asked if i wanted to shower first, i said no, i'm a little shy (it being a FS shop also, don't really want to walk around lol) she was cool with that, and told me we will start

Get on the massage table , Love the mirrors all around the room, had a quick glance to see Mimi's really nice body before she began. She told me we will start with the massage first, and then proceeded with B2B, i was like cool, first time here, so didnt know what to expect.

Part 1: Massage was great, oiled me up really well and did my whole back, from shoulders to legs. She really knows how to rub you down, i haven't punted for much but she did a really awesome job with the massage, equivalent to a legit massage place. Really great work with the massage, i could tell she was properly trained, instead of the half ass massages you get at other places. I'm thinking to myself " This is really good and professional ":cool2:

Part 2: After about 20mins she finishes the massage and tells me we start B2B, i was like " FUCK YEA " (in my head of course) because usually ML start it at about the last 20mins of the session so you can finish up and they can wipe you down. So was pretty excited when she told me that. Adds more oil to my back and begins...... and man.... what came next...... blew my mind away

Her B2B massage is an experience i have never had before!!!!!!! :startle:

I was in heaven! Her B2B skills are unmatched! IMHO, the way she does it reminded me of a Nuru massage i saw on youtube (was researching what it was lol) she pratically used every part of her body, and especially LOVED it when her breasts where basically everywhere on me!!!:shout:

She tells me to flip over and begins B2B, man, i seriously thought it was time for FS! :shout: i know Mimi doesn't offer those services but man, it sure felt like it was going to happen, slip and slide everywhere!!!! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Finished up and she asked me if i wanted to shower, i had to now due to all the oil she has used, so ninja'd my way to the shower, but also noticed that the place was really quiet, i don't even think anyone came in the shop besides me that night, and noticed not seeing any other WL's around....

Got back, got changed, a little chit chat with Mimi (Very friendly Lady i might add) and went off my way

So all in all:
Massage - 10/10, she knows what she's doing, she'll do it so well she works up a sweat!, never have seen that before at other massage places
B2B - 10/10, You need to go try it out yourself, you'll be blown away...... SERIOUSLY
Price - Honestly, what you pay for, IMHO, its pretty damn good for the experience you get
Recommend: HELL YEA

I've been following this thread so i could get a better picture before booking her in for a 1hr session, and i've noticed people saying that they can get FS at another place for $150, which is cheap when your paying $130 for Mimi's services, but you really need to try Mimi, its a very unforgettable experience, very great quality massage, ive been to SF and they're charging $120, so a little extra $10 for Mimi's service, IMO a bargan!!

:shout:

If your wondering if you should do it, trust me
Do it

newbie111
27-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Mimi should really consider opening up a Nuru massage shop herself :) The way she slides all over you is quite fun :D We just need some inflatable mattresses hehe

Kaehyung
27-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Sounds as though she should also become head trainer for the shop. It would be wonderful if such talent could be shared amongst a whole host of young hotties. Here's hoping that that she will continue her attempts to become a Mamamimi-san like she did with her Burwood venture. *sigh* if only I could have Mimi's experience/technique coupled with a hot young body....

newbie111
27-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Sounds as though she should also become head trainer for the shop. It would be wonderful if such talent could be shared amongst a whole host of young hotties. Here's hoping that that she will continue her attempts to become a Mamamimi-san like she did with her Burwood venture. *sigh* if only I could have Mimi's experience/technique coupled with a hot young body....

haha yeh totally agree.... she should really train younger girls the art of body slide....

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2014, 03:23 PM
So Yesterday i decided to book Mimi for a 1hr session after reading all the reviews here about her massage

Got to the place and was surprised that the entry is not discreet at all, on the main road with a large led 5 sign on top, i was like... err... wtf... how am i meant to ninja in there? Put the hoodie over my head and casually walked in lol:cool2:

Got inside and was greeted by the Papasan of the joint, told her i was seeing Mimi and he directed me to my room, on the way i saw a lady there drinking some water, and i was like, " Dayum... shes hot!, a MILF!, and look at the red V dress shes wearing....:slobber: " had a quick glance and proceeded to my room. Got inside and waited for Mimi.

10 Seconds later, that same lady walks in, and im thinking to myself... " Oh god, thats Mimi, its already off to a good start!!! "

She came in and greeted me warming me and asked who i was, how i was, etc..etc..., Asked if i wanted to shower first, i said no, i'm a little shy (it being a FS shop also, don't really want to walk around lol) she was cool with that, and told me we will start

Get on the massage table , Love the mirrors all around the room, had a quick glance to see Mimi's really nice body before she began. She told me we will start with the massage first, and then proceeded with B2B, i was like cool, first time here, so didnt know what to expect.

Part 1: Massage was great, oiled me up really well and did my whole back, from shoulders to legs. She really knows how to rub you down, i haven't punted for much but she did a really awesome job with the massage, equivalent to a legit massage place. Really great work with the massage, i could tell she was properly trained, instead of the half ass massages you get at other places. I'm thinking to myself " This is really good and professional ":cool2:

Part 2: After about 20mins she finishes the massage and tells me we start B2B, i was like " FUCK YEA " (in my head of course) because usually ML start it at about the last 20mins of the session so you can finish up and they can wipe you down. So was pretty excited when she told me that. Adds more oil to my back and begins...... and man.... what came next...... blew my mind away

Her B2B massage is an experience i have never had before!!!!!!! :startle:

I was in heaven! Her B2B skills are unmatched! IMHO, the way she does it reminded me of a Nuru massage i saw on youtube (was researching what it was lol) she pratically used every part of her body, and especially LOVED it when her breasts where basically everywhere on me!!!:shout:

She tells me to flip over and begins B2B, man, i seriously thought it was time for FS! :shout: i know Mimi doesn't offer those services but man, it sure felt like it was going to happen, slip and slide everywhere!!!! :cool2::cool2:

Finished up and she asked me if i wanted to shower, i had to now due to all the oil she has used, so ninja'd my way to the shower, but also noticed that the place was really quiet, i don't even think anyone came in the shop besides me that night, and noticed not seeing any other WL's around....

Got back, got changed, a little chit chat with Mimi (Very friendly Lady i might add) and went off my way

So all in all:
Massage - 10/10, she knows what she's doing, she'll do it so well she works up a sweat!, never have seen that before at other massage places
B2B - 10/10, You need to go try it out yourself, you'll be blown away...... SERIOUSLY
Price - Honestly, what you pay for, IMHO, its pretty damn good for the experience you get
Recommend: HELL YEA

I've been following this thread so i could get a better picture before booking her in for a 1hr session, and i've noticed people saying that they can get FS at another place for $150, which is cheap when your paying $130 for Mimi's services, but you really need to try Mimi, its a very unforgettable experience, very great quality massage, ive been to SF and they're charging $120, so a little extra $10 for Mimi's service, IMO a bargan!!

If your wondering if you should do it, trust me
Do it

Haha, Brother Ducati,

Yeap, Mimi is that good, I trust you !!

And I did, over and over again whenever I can...........haha

Glad to see that Mimi has earned another fan - or friend !!

Great job

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Mimi should really consider opening up a Nuru massage shop herself :) The way she slides all over you is quite fun :D We just need some inflatable mattresses hehe

Mimi worked many years in Tokyo doing Nuru Massage - so considering yourself starring in a Japanese AV Soap Land set !! with an all natural Soap land girl with 36 E Cups !! or MILF to be exact !!

Cheers

:love:

wilisno
27-03-2014, 03:42 PM

newbie111
27-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I thought yakuza boss wife was quite accurate... lol!
I mean if she wants to play dominatrix role ... im sure she'll do well too.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi Brother Wil,

Yeah, you are right, I shouldn't. I have already modified my post below, can you please also remove them from your quote too.

Many thanks

Cheers

ducaticorse848
27-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Haha, Brother Ducati,

Yeap, Mimi is that good, I trust you !!

And I did, over and over again whenever I can...........haha

Glad to see that Mimi has earned another fan - or friend !!

Great job

Cheers

I second that!, she's really good in what she does, and her friendly service is the best! I haven't been punting much but she is the best by far!
Can't wait to go back for another one!! :slobber::slobber:

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2014, 03:54 PM

Thanks brother, you are a good man !!

mimi
30-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi to everyone,
Mimi is working tomorrow start from 10:00... please call to make booking :-)

Renee

mimi
30-03-2014, 09:41 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7327&d=1396176035

yellow_fever
01-04-2014, 10:22 PM
I made the trip up to crows nest today to see Mimi and the shop was not as bad as I thought. Her room is very clean and a lot nicer than the rest of the shop also. The mirrors on the wall was a nice thing, there were no mirrors at Burwood though the Burwood place was definitely nice. She did her usual amazing service, still the best handjob/body slide I've ever had, and the only girl that can jerk me off better than I can do it myself! Very good Spanish too.

Sydman
02-04-2014, 04:24 AM
I'm not sure how this works?
She was great at 252 because she provided a better service than the rest of the girls (regardless of age).
There was some negativity due to AHL's banter with a Troll, then things started to go south for Mimi.
Obviously the Burwood thing didn't work out and now Mimi is working in a FS location providing her excellent (but non FS services).
Does she wait for customers who know her to call or does she get in the line-up and provide FS services like the rest of the women at the shop?
As far as I can see, she needs to get back to a massage shop where she is "the best" as opposed to a FS shop where she is the only one that doesn't do FS.

yellow_fever
02-04-2014, 05:46 AM
There's no lineup there, and I don't think there are any girls working during the day, it seems to be pretty much her NS the receptionist Renee are the only ones in the shop. She seems to have her own setup there, and the fs shop opens at night

ducaticorse848
03-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Mimi is definitely not part of any any line up. She works totally independently of the shop's business but there are certainly other woman working there during the daytime offering FS. There was an Aussie chick across the hall from Mimi's room a couple of weeks age when I was there.

Thats true, went for 1hr other day, Mimi is still the best B2B ML i've ever met, although i haven't been punting much, her service and hospitality is 10/10!

But, yea, when i went, i didn't notice/see any other WL working at the establishment, it felt like i had the place on my own, the other rooms don't look that sound proof but it was dead silence, only the Papasan, Renee and Mimi i could tell was there

Oh Renee is hot too, met the bookings lady for the first time haha :miao:

yellow_fever
05-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Yeah I've seen renee too she's super hot! I think Mimi ought to open a massage school, the girls would get a certificate in body slide when they graduate ;-) there would have to be minimum entry requirements though, nothing smaller then a C cup!

Batman23
05-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Guys.. She is a MILF... But best HJ ever!!! Better than oral or sex! Trust me.

Travelmate
05-04-2014, 07:35 PM

I trusted you.

I trusted my self as well. I have tried.. Personally I do not like my experience.

tpol
05-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Neither did I. bit I really enjoyed length. maybe I didn't find her attractive so didn't really enjoy it

D-93
05-04-2014, 08:30 PM
I think this question is pointless but since it's located inside a brothel now, when you enter do you need to tell the owner that you are there to see Mimi to be lead to her room?

yellow_fever
05-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Everyone has what they like. For you bros that always go FS and especially you bros into young girls and PSE / hard fast action yeah you won't be into it. More than 80% of my punting is massage shops, so I'm comparing to that but yeah I'd say she's better than most but not all of the FS I've had too. Definitely better than all the other massage/body slide I've had in aus. I've had so many shitty handjobs where the girl pretty much dragged the massage out as long as possible, then wanted to give a machine gun handjob at the end, sends the message that she really just doesn't want anything to do with touching cock. Very nice to come across a girl like Mimi who sends the opposite message that she loves touching, stroking, squeezing, playing with my balls, rubbing my cock on her tits and face, heaps if eye contact, smiling and seems like she wants to start early and make it last as long as possible. Hard to go back to a normal massage shop after the experience though :-(

tpol
05-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Everyone has what they like. For you bros that always go FS and especially you bros into young girls and PSE / hard fast action yeah you won't be into it. More than 80% of my punting is massage shops, so I'm comparing to that but yeah I'd say she's better than most but not all of the FS I've had too. Definitely better than all the other massage/body slide I've had in aus. I've had so many shitty handjobs where the girl pretty much dragged the massage out as long as possible, then wanted to give a machine gun handjob at the end, sends the message that she really just doesn't want anything to do with touching cock. Very nice to come across a girl like Mimi who sends the opposite message that she loves touching, stroking, squeezing, playing with my balls, rubbing my cock on her tits and face, heaps if eye contact, smiling and seems like she wants to start early and make it last as long as possible. Hard to go back to a normal massage shop after the experience though :-(

mate you have to bond with the girls. I have a few young massage girls who have very little idea. But if you find what that is winning to learn and you teach her how to touch you, they can be sensational plus being young and hot. To do that you need to bond with them.

I was in HK during cny and I had a pretty 24 y.o. massage girl. When we went to the hj part, she was really inexperienced. I said, I will extend for another hour and i will teach you how I like it, she was very keen. I had an awesome following 1 hr session just on pt2. She eventually let me get my hands between her legs as well.

So communication and bonding.

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:49 AM
Neither did I. bit I really enjoyed length. maybe I didn't find her attractive so didn't really enjoy it

Hi brother Tpol,

Your comment is a bit confusing here:

Did you mean : but I really enjoyed length = You really enjoy a lengthy and prolonged HJ ?

Or did you mean to say you enjoyed the session with Leng Leng the legendary ex Snow Lotus ML with the magical hands ??

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:51 AM
I think this question is pointless but since it's located inside a brothel now, when you enter do you need to tell the owner that you are there to see Mimi to be lead to her room?

Yes mate, when you get there, you ring the bell to be let in, at the reception desk tell the Mamasan or papasan that you are there to see Mimi and they will show you where to go !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:54 AM

Hi Batman !

I trust you !

I have been trying to tell everyone the similar message for like 18 months !

But I like your style, straight to the point and no mucking around!

Cheers

abacab
06-04-2014, 07:13 AM
and I agree with both bros. Mimi is extraordinary

Hi Batman !

I trust you !

I have been trying to tell everyone the similar message for like 18 months !

But I like your style, straight to the point and no mucking around!

Cheers

tpol
06-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi brother Tpol,

Your comment is a bit confusing here:

Did you mean : but I really enjoyed length = You really enjoy a lengthy and prolonged HJ ?

Or did you mean to say you enjoyed the session with Leng Leng the legendary ex Snow Lotus ML with the magical hands ??

I was typing on my phone and the word correction keeps on changing things without me knowing.
Yes I really enjoyed Leng.

Mimi was good but because she is a milf and she didnt really talk much as i cannot speak mando nor jap. I found it very clinical.

With the young mando only speaking girls, I can mix a bit of slanted canto and simple english and they giggle and sometimes give you that shy look or play with you ala GFE. So girls like Tiffany, Sammi were really good fun, flirty and will do what you ask them to even though they dont have magical hands yet.

Mimi was like gettiing a very good foot massage from a male. You dont really talk nor do you flirt with them.

Travelmate
06-04-2014, 03:08 PM
she is talkative and told me everyone. enjoy her service.
how she is better than others.

but iam coming for service and relax.
not listen to shit.

D-93
06-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Yes mate, when you get there, you ring the bell to be let in, at the reception desk tell the Mamasan or papasan that you are there to see Mimi and they will show you where to go !

Cheers

I thought so although I didn't know about having to ring the bell first to be let in.

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 05:37 PM
The place has 2 doors. First door at street level is always open, just push it and walk in for a quick entry. Second door at top of stairs has a bell to be let in

mimi
09-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi to everyone :-)

Mimi is working today, for those guest who will like to come later she can stay until 9 if you make the booking earlier.

Thank you!
Renee

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Hi to everyone :-)

Mimi is working today, for those guest who will like to come later she can stay until 9 if you make the booking earlier.

Thank you!
Renee

Nice work Renee !

I see that you have also set up the signature for standard information. Good girl, have a nice day !!

Cheers

:miao:

mimi
10-04-2014, 12:20 PM
It took me a long time to work out how to do that!

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2014, 02:50 PM
To all Mimi's fans,

Just spoken with Renee, Mimi is still working out of 5 Falcon St Crows Nest Monday to Saturday, for those of you who are interested.

Cheers

imaragingbull
14-04-2014, 09:11 PM
To all Mimi's fans,

Just spoken with Renee, Mimi is still working out of 5 Falcon St Crows Nest Monday to Saturday, for those of you who are interested.

Cheers

Thanks brother ALG.

Will celebrate my pay rise in a couple of weeks time with a long trip to see mimi for the first time! How far in advance can I book!!?

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Thanks brother ALG.

Will celebrate my pay rise in a couple of weeks time with a long trip to see mimi for the first time! How far in advance can I book!!?

Not too far in advance but I think one day is OK!

mimi
15-04-2014, 10:15 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7741&d=1397560283

Please call you make your booking. Mimi will be happy to see you

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2014, 03:44 PM
I did make a booking and Mimi was happy to see me! Spend an amazing 90 minutes with Mimi this morning. I needed some real remedial massaging as well as the erotic kind. Got at least 30 minutes of a skilled back/leg massage before starting the fun part. Having Mimi's breasts and crutch pressed into my back was an amazing experience. It seems Mimi might be struggling with the location of the new venue and more changes might be in the air. I assume Renee or Mimi will fill us in if or when her arrangements change. I would personally be very glad to see her back closer to her old haunts. She says that she will maintain the new, cheaper pricing structure in any new digs.

I think Mimi has a pretty supportive and established fan based out in the inter West and in the city.

Personally, I will support Mimi where ever she will be, it's just that logistics will play a part and once in a blue moon support is probably not good enough for this lovely lady. I saw that she went back to work at QVB last Sunday and a few regulars went and saw her. But again, the oil and lack of shower facilities is a concern.

Pretty sure Coco will welcome Mimi back to Stanmore any time with open arms, even for just one day a week, that's where she started and became a star, and I'm sure many of her loyal fans would love to see Mimi back at Stanmore too.

Just a thought.

Cheers

ps. I do have some ulterior motives in this: a Coco part 1 and Mimi part 2 will be a match made in heaven. And I am sure I am not the only one who knows how good that will be .......................haha

:love::love:

yellow_fever
17-04-2014, 12:14 AM
I'll say one thing for Mimi... She's very good value for money/time compared with most of the other RnT's I've tried. Since the first session I had with her at Stanmore I've not ever been sorted on time (she often goes over!) and I feel like she's really into the session which is more than I can say for most girls. I've had way hotter girls who were very clearly not into it, which = death to my boner for me, regardless of how good their skills are (often crap anyway). Mimi is a girl who clearly loves her job and gets off on it which is something I really like! Add that to her amazing handjob skills and you get a good session, every time. It's not even punting, it's a sure thing.

mimi
18-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Good morning everyone :-) Mimi is working today so please come to visit her. She will give you the best bodyslide you ever had and a full happy massage... Happy beginning, happy middle and happy ending! You will have a very Good Friday!

Renee

mimi
19-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone. Mimi is working until 9 tonight so please book early :-) the best bodyslide and handjob in Sydney hehe

Renee

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi everyone. Mimi is working until 9 tonight so please book early :-) the best bodyslide and handjob in Sydney hehe

Renee

Hi Renee,

Happy Easter to you and Mimi !!

Mimi, your busty and slippery Easter bunny !!

your carrott will be turned into creamy carrott juice !! This is what RnT is all about !!

If you have not tried Mimi's body slides, you ain't try nothing yet.

if you have only tried the rest, you really should cum try the BEST !!

highly recommended

Cheers

:love:

pepefirstlove
19-04-2014, 08:33 PM
I'll say one thing for Mimi... She's very good value for money/time compared with most of the other RnT's I've tried. Since the first session I had with her at Stanmore I've not ever been sorted on time (she often goes over!) and I feel like she's really into the session which is more than I can say for most girls. I've had way hotter girls who were very clearly not into it, which = death to my boner for me, regardless of how good their skills are (often crap anyway). Mimi is a girl who clearly loves her job and gets off on it which is something I really like! Add that to her amazing handjob skills and you get a good session, every time. It's not even punting, it's a sure thing.

Totally agreed with you there bro. I too lucky enough to sample her first time at Stanmore too which was my first ever visit at the shop...were plan to visit her new looking apartment but just didn't have the extra free time. Now she up north Sydney it gonna be even harder to travel to see her :(

Still urge for that sensual session.

imaragingbull
20-04-2014, 09:42 AM
So where will the Easter bunny be today? At crow's nest or somewhere else in the CBD & surrounds?

Let the egg hunt begin!??

mimi
20-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Good morning everyone :-)

Mimi is at crows nest today after lunch for anyone who like to see her. For those guest worry they will be seen, public holiday is a very good day to come because this area is so empty at that time!

Mimi knows very well how to handle your Easter egg ;-)

Renee

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2014, 03:16 PM

Mimi is at crows nest today after lunch for anyone who like to see her. For those guest worry they will be seen, public holiday is a very good day to come because this area is so empty at that time!

Renee

That should be two eggs and sausage for most men !!

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Haven't heard from Mimi or Renee for a while so rang up to check, she is working today, business as usual. So I will be seeing her very shortly............haha can't wait.

Where is brother Massageboy?? I may run into him in Crows Nest...............lol

evil666
04-05-2014, 02:09 AM

Renee

:startle::startle::startle:

Schlogg
04-05-2014, 09:51 AM
I miss Mimi from her short stay in Burwood :(:(

abacab
04-05-2014, 10:21 AM
it was a very nice place, but Crow's Nest is pretty convenient for most

I miss Mimi from her short stay in Burwood :(:(

Schlogg
04-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Guess it depends where you are :miao:

I didn't even know she had left until I received a text from her saying she had moved to Crow's nest, which was very unexpected (and I'm glad was the only one who saw my phone).

mimi
04-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Hi to everyone. Mimi is working until 8 today. It's easy to get parking in crows nest on Sunday :-)

abacab
08-05-2014, 10:21 AM
saw Mimi last night. She is still fantastic. Her room in new shop is very good - great mirrors. Place a bit run down, but at least it was quiet. She seems their most popular WL/ML!

Hi to everyone. Mimi is working until 8 today. It's easy to get parking in crows nest on Sunday :-)

mimi
10-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Mimi is available today from 11:30 to 9:00. I'm not doing reception today so if you like to see her today better to send text message that's easier for her to understand. She will welcome you :-)

Renee

mimi
17-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Good afternoon :-)

For those guest looking for a lovely Sunday massage Mimi is available tomorrow, also tonight until 9. If you would like late booking tonight please book early by text message, I am not working today or tomorrow so mini just answer text message by herself. Sunday always have very easy to get parking for free so it's a good time for you to visit :-)

Thank you!
Renee

croney
18-05-2014, 11:11 PM
After reading all this went to see Mimi this weekend.

Crikey bloody Dick.What an experience.Totally different to anything I've had done to me before in a great way.
I'm usually a F/S bloke but RnT now and in a blue moon.But the Mimi experience is different than both.

She is like in a little trance when she is administering the pleasure to you.I only had half an hour and couldn't have gone a full hour.
My cock felt like it was going to explode at the same time as it felt like I was going to crap myself.Unbelievable.

All these tools on here comparing it to F/S places and saying it is nearly as dear as a F/S place have no idea.They are comparing apples and onions
or even the Wallabies and a Rugby team.I've been to 533 et al and its great but you can't compare them.Its all just blah blah blah for the sake of entering
the conversation.
Mimi....good sort
Body.....great and slippery
Pt one........strong
Pt two......well i said the f...k word about two dozen times.That sums it up

The entrance is a bit obvious but who cares.I love striding out afterwards with my wet hair (grey)glistening in the sun.F..ck em I say.

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2014, 01:04 AM
After reading all this went to see Mimi this weekend.

Crikey bloody Dick.What an experience.Totally different to anything I've had done to me before in a great way.
I'm usually a F/S bloke but RnT now and in a blue moon.But the Mimi experience is different than both.

She is like in a little trance when she is administering the pleasure to you.I only had half an hour and couldn't have gone a full hour.
My cock felt like it was going to explode at the same time as it felt like I was going to crap myself.Unbelievable.

All these tools on here comparing it to F/S places and saying it is nearly as dear as a F/S place have no idea.They are comparing apples and onions
or even the Wallabies and a Rugby team.I've been to 533 et al and its great but you can't compare them.Its all just blah blah blah for the sake of entering
the conversation.
Mimi....good sort
Body.....great and slippery
Pt one........strong
Pt two......well i said the f...k word about two dozen times.That sums it up

The entrance is a bit obvious but who cares.I love striding out afterwards with my wet hair (grey)glistening in the sun.F..ck em I say.

Haha brother Croney,

What took you so loooooong !

And believe me, the next time will be even better, and the following one better still.....

Take a 60 min session next up ok !

Cheers

mimi
20-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Hello :-)

For those customers who want to make appointments with Mimi, please contact this number- 0426116688.
Mimi will be here waiting for you !!! :-)

Renee

mimi
25-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi to everyone. Mimi is working today, and very easy for you to get parking. She is working until 9 but if you want that late time please call or she may gone home early.

Please call on this number- 0426116688.
Mimi will be here waiting for you !!! :-)

Renee

mimi
21-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Good morning to everyone :-)

Please come to see Mimi today and warm up yourself. She is working until 9 tonight and happy to see you and welcome you

mimi
30-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi to everyone. Too hot today, you are welcome to come cool down or get hotter

Mclovin69
11-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi

Where is Mini shop Located ?

was it Burwood if so is it near the station?

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi

Where is Mini shop Located ?

was it Burwood if so is it near the station?

She is in a private house near Burwood Station about 10 min walk and easy parking.

Cheers

the_boss_king
11-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Bummer!

dammm i missed her at burwood... :cry:

evil666
11-10-2014, 02:15 PM
who is Renee?

mimi
18-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Hi to everyone :-) I'm work until 9:00 finish today

mimi
24-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Welcome to booking :-)

Spe
05-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Braved the storm to travel to burwood for Mimi... But it was well worth it. My best RnT session by far. I can't describe the feeling, but those who have tried... You will know. Freaking unreal service. I was feeling unsure... But now I am convinced. She is the perfect example of awesome GFE, perfect customer service, busty boob massage, oily body rub and ultimate part 2. To quote AHL... This is what RnT is all about.

mimi
18-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Hello! Welcome have booking! I am have good happy time for you.i'm working tomorrow morning at 10am---to 9 pm

mimi
22-11-2014, 02:15 AM
Hello! I"m Mimi welcome booking。 tomorrow working at 10am-at9pm

mimi
27-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi!booking welcome! I"m work today at 10:00am- at 9:00pm .

mimi
13-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello! I"m Mimi welcome booking。 tomorrow working at 10am-at9pm

mimi
21-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Hello I'm Mimi. Today my birthday. I'm 21 years old again please congratulate me :-) I'm off day today and eat yummy food. I hope I see you tomorrow thank you.

mimi
21-12-2014, 07:43 PM

Happy birthday to me :-) cheers to everybody :-)

wilisno
21-12-2014, 08:39 PM

Happy birthday to me :-) cheers to everybody :-)
Bravo ! Excellent idea for an ad photo !!! ;) ;) ;)

croney
21-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Happy bday bib

Hope you had a great day.You area good sort

mimi
23-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Thanks everybody^_^ I"m working today. Welcome you booking! I will give you a very happy time^_^
comfortable enjoyment!hope your have nice day!^_^

Mclovin69
24-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Hi Mini

What is your working shift around Christmas and New year?

mimi
25-12-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm don't have my family in here so I'm work day every day 10-9. If you lonely feel then please welcome to see me I will give you big smile :-)

mimi
26-12-2014, 02:50 PM
welcome to see me!come here I will give you Christmas happy time :-)

mimi
29-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Last 2 days of the year of 2014, welcome to see me, I will give you a tremendous time.
I ll be working from 10am to 9pm~^~^ :)

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Any one looking forward to some cleansing of your tank for end of the year clearance should see Mimi, guarantee to squeeze out every last little drop you have !!

Spe
30-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Any one looking forward to some cleansing of your tank for end of the year clearance should see Mimi, guarantee to squeeze out every last little drop you have !!

Yes... This is no joke... I know that feeling... Every last drop. Thou shalt be emptied.

mimi
31-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Hello, everyone~ today is the last day of the year of 2014, I wish you all away from the past or negatives, carry your best positive mind, celebrate the upcoming new year with Mimi~ Wish the best luck to you and your family~
Welcome booking ~ working time:10am -9pm :smile:
Happy New year~~^*^

dean69
31-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Are you working tomorrow Mimi.

mimi
01-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Hello everybody~ Happy New Year of 2015~ New year brings New Luck ~ Mimi here wish you all the best from this day of the first along with great health and wealth, wishes come true, have a happy and splendid new year ~ :smile:
Welcome booking ~ working time :10am-9pm
Thank you~

mimi
01-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Hello everybody~ Happy New Year of 2015~ New year brings New Luck ~ Mimi here wish you all the best from this day of the first along with great health and wealth, wishes come true, have a happy and splendid new year ~ :smile:
Welcome booking ~ working time :10am-9pm:smile:
Thank you~

mimi
06-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Hello :-) I'm working today. You welcome come to see me :-)
I will let you have a good time

mimi
06-01-2015, 12:29 PM

xyj.1209
06-01-2015, 05:40 PM
wow... where is the shop now?

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2015, 05:54 PM
wow... where is the shop now?

In a private house in Burwood, 10 min walk from station , when you make the booking, she will text you the address !

Enjoy

Cheers

mimi
11-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Good morning! Today is Sunday. The weather today under the drizzle. Brought a glimmer of cool to hot weather. You are welcome to make an appointment . Relax yourself ……
Working time at 10am ~ at 9 pm. Thank you!

mimi
13-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Hello! Welcome you to come to see me. We will be very happy! :-)
I"m work time at 10 am~ at 9 pm thank you !

mimi
14-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Good morning everyone! Welcome a booking! :-)
My working time at 10 am ~ at 9 pm thanks! Wish you have a good day!:-)

mimi
16-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Good morning everyone! Today is a warm weather. Want to relax your body? You are welcome to make an appointment .
Working time at 10 am~ at 9 pm Welcome you to come to see me. Thank you very much! :-)

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Hi big brother.. After get information from you... I book mimi for 1 hour at 6..

As you said.. Experience that i got from mimi it was amazing.. I never get RnT like this before.. As you said.. No regrets..

Jeez... I can say anything about her service... Absolutely amazing.. Im speechless if someone Ask me about my AR.. Seriously...

Thx big brother..

Just a new fans and another most satisfied customer from Mimi !!

mimi
17-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Good morning! Welcome you to come to see me :-) my working time is at 10 am~ at 9 pm . Thank you !:-):-)

mimi
18-01-2015, 12:59 PM

mimi
20-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Good morning everyone! Welcome booking! My work time at10am~at 9pm . Thank you!:-)

mimi
21-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Welcome booking! I"m working time at 10am ~ at 9 pm . Hope you come to see me :-)

mimi
23-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Good morning everyone !today is a hot day! Welcome here to relax the tired body. I will give you a good time!:-)
My working time at 10 am ~ at 9 pm. Thank you !:-)

mimi
25-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Good morning everyone ! Sorry! I don't work today. See you tomorrow . Thank you! :-)

mimi
26-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Everybody is good ! Happy Australia Day !:-) I"m working time today at 10am ~ 9pm . Welcome booking ! Thank you !:-)

mimi
30-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Good morning everyone ! Welcome booking!:-) my working time at 10am ~ at 9 pm . Thank you ! :-)

mimi
01-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Good morning :-) yes I'm work today you are welcome to booking :-) thank you
I'm finish 9:00 today star 10:00 morning ^_^

mimi
04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Im finish 9:00 today, start 10:00 tomorrow :-)

mimi
06-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone ! Welcome to see me. I work over at nine o'clock in the evening . Thank you!:-)

mimi
07-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone ! Welcome booking! My work time at10 am ~ at 9 pm. Thank you!:-)

mimi
11-02-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm waiting your booking today :-)

mimi
12-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Goodmorning everyone! Welcome you to come to see me ! My work time at10am~at 9pm.thank you!,:-)

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2015, 12:52 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/d03d2d03fd140e8abf9f0a0df3a06e66/tumblr_n79nr2jI8L1spurnso1_400.gif

mimi
14-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Hello everyone ! Thank you welcome booking! My working time at 10am ~ 9 pm. Hope you have nice day!,:-)

mimi
16-02-2015, 09:31 AM

mimi
21-02-2015, 10:09 AM

mimi
27-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Booking welcome ! :-) I"m work finish at 9 pm. Thank you !

mimi
28-02-2015, 10:24 AM

mimi
04-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Goodmorning everyone ! Welcome to appointment ! I hope you all have wonderful day !:-) my working time at 10am-at 9 pm thank you !:-)

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Another first timer cumming on to Mimi !!

And became a Fan !!

Morning people, this is my first time posting so go easy on me.

I've been wanting to see Mimi for a couple of weeks since reading brother Ahl's review. Gotta admit that the age kind of turned me off a little bit when I was reading but i figured with that kind of service I just have to try it at least once.

So called her up to make a booking but went to voicemail, probably with a client. So she texted me half an hour later and we sorted out the schedule. Her location is very easy to find as it is just off parramatta road and there were plenty of street parking. I also wanna thank brother Ahl for mentioning the door on the right is her "office" haha..

Anyways, she opened the door and greeted me very nicely. She would've been pretty cute back in the days but not bad for someone her age I guess. She directed me to have a shower and when I came out, she is only covered in her towel before asking me to lay on my tummy. Now this is where the fun begins.. ;)

She started with just spreading some sort of lotion on my back, prefer oil to be honest but this will do as it is easier to clean. After that she started sliding her boobs on my back while at the same time caressing my bum crack which really turns me on.. This goes for a while and her boobs would slide all the way to the side of my face. She then did my each of my legs as well and when her nipple was grazing the palm(is that what you call it?) of your foot, the sensation was just amazing!!

Now then she asked me to turn around before mounting on top of me did a body slide, one of her knees was between my groin to make sure my instrument has plenty of attention. By this point, I am super hard an ready to explode. I felt her up her boobs and ass as much as I could without restricting her movements because her skills are just so so amazing....

Now it's time for the home stretch, she started jerking me off while I was rubbing her pussy which have seen better days but I still enjoy it haha.. This is what separates her than the other ML in my mind because you can tell that she knows what she's doing and learnt it through years and years of experience until she perfected it. I have to admit that is is extremely difficult for me to cum without forcing myself (sometimes I even have to help jerking off before switching to a lady's hand before cumming) but this Mimi is on a whole another stratosphere. She also stick the tip of her finger to my hole to increase the stimulation. She kept jerking it in between her enormous tits and when I finally ejaculated she just kept going for an extra few minutes with rubbing and tugging it while I was in the state of whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

All I saw after was my cum dripping from her tits before having a shower. Special thanks to brother Ahl who convinced me to see her as I had my doubts about her looks and age but the old adage, with age comes wisdom!

Let me tell you again she is in her late 30s so maybe she is thinking of retirement in a few years so see her while you can because I think she is a one in a generation type of talent 

Cheers,

Butler

mimi
09-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Everybody is good ! Welcome to make an appointment ! Let"s have a good time. I"m working time at 10am - at 9 pm . Thank you ! :-)

mimi
10-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Hello I'm working today finish 9:00 please come to see me

Mojo
11-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Not a frequent poster here, but I had to chime in after my second visit to Mimi today.

Mimi's massage is the just on another level compared to all others.
Her massages skills and her place are just *that* relaxing. Although, I'm torn between being so fully relaxed and but so hot to go with Mimi's curvy and oily body sliding all over you.

Without having to go into detail, just make a booking and go to visit her. That is all you really need to know and you won't regret it. I'll bet whatever you have tried before, here or overseas, just isn't as good.

Just treat her well since she goes out of her way to please.

Thanks Mimi............ :prettiness:
Thanks Ahlungor for a golden tip.

mimi
12-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello! Welcome to see me!:-) my working time at 10am -at 9pm. Thank you !

mimi
15-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Good morning! Welcome to appointment . Today is a nice cool day. Hope we have a good mood. Have a good day.i"m working time at 10 am - at 9 pm thank you!:-)

mimi
17-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Welcome to see me. I will give you a big smile and happy time!:-) I"ll be working form at10 am-at 9 pm thank you :-)

mimi
18-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Hello! Welcome to see me!:-) my working time at 10am -at 9pm. Thank you !

mimi
22-03-2015, 09:43 AM
,Hello! Welcome to see me!:-) my working time at 10am -at 9pm. Thank you !

mimi
23-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Everybody is good ! It is fine today is good weather .good mood. Welcome to come and see me! I give you a very happy time! I"m work time at 10am-9pm. Thank you !:-)

mimi
26-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Good morning! Today is a sunny weather. Welcome to see me.let us have a happy day!:-) my working time at 10am -at9 pm. Thank you!:-)

mimi
29-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Hello! I"m Mimi . Welcome booking ! Working at 10am- 9pm !thank you!:-)

mimi
04-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone! Welcome to booking!
I'm work until 9:00 tonight . Thank you! Wish you a very happy Easter!:-)

mimi
06-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Goodmorning ! Wish you a very Happy Easter! I"m working today.welcome to booking! My work time at 10am - at 9pm thank you!:-)

mimi
09-04-2015, 11:00 AM

mimi
11-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Hello! I"m Mimi . Welcome booking ! Working at 10am- 9pm !thank you!:-)

mimi
18-04-2015, 01:49 PM

mimi
22-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Good morning! Every day in the rain. It"s cold outside! My house is very warm! Welcome to see me. Enjoy the warm time! Thank you! My work time at 10am-9pm :-)

mimi
28-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Hello everybody! Thank you very sense has been on my attention and support. Tomorrow I will return to Tokyo, Japan. I am very happy! I look forward to have a happy holiday! I love Australia! I love Sydney! After two weeks I will be back in Sydney! I hope you are happy every day! :-)

Sextus
29-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Have a lovely holiday Mimi! :miao: Japan is a top country!

jimmyk
29-04-2015, 01:13 AM
Enjoy your Holiday Mimi. Hope you have a safe and relaxing trip

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Enjoy your Holiday Mimi. Hope you have a safe and relaxing trip

My mail is, this will be a working holiday !!

Mimi will be making a lot of Japanese yen when she is over there !!

Just wondering if she would be taking any other ML with her, last time she went back, she took Michelle with her and wasn't that an eye opening experience for the young lady ??

Don't work too hard sister !

Cheers

Irene638
29-04-2015, 01:02 PM
My mail is, this will be a working holiday !!

Mimi will be making a lot of Japanese yen when she is over there !!

Just wondering if she would be taking any other ML with her, last time she went back, she took Michelle with her and wasn't that an eye opening experience for the young lady ??

Don't work too hard sister !

Cheers

Don't you remind me of my lovely Michelle Bro. She has gone missing all the sudden and I don't even have a chance to say good bye.

I miss my Michelle.

I found my new love Apple.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Don't you remind me of my lovely Michelle Bro. She has gone missing all the sudden and I don't even have a chance to say good bye.

I miss my Michelle.

I found my new love Apple.

Cheers

This Apple ??

Apple, Chinese girl in her 20's, lovely long hair, well toned catwalk body size 6, sweet as Apple

Yeah, I missed Michelle too, love her body and personality, and she has that look................ :slobber:

ps. unfortunately she has some personal and family issue that she had to go back, really lovely girl !! well trained by Mimi and Madam !!

Irene638
29-04-2015, 02:29 PM
This Apple ??

Apple, Chinese girl in her 20's, lovely long hair, well toned catwalk body size 6, sweet as Apple

Yeah, I missed Michelle too, love her body and personality, and she has that look................ :slobber:

ps. unfortunately she has some personal and family issue that she had to go back, really lovely girl !! well trained by Mimi and Madam !!

Yep, that Apple, really lovely girl fun to be with. Seen her about 5 times and will come back to see her again tomorrow.

Cannot get enough of those "Apples" Sweet and crunchy Yummm.

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Yep, that Apple, really lovely girl fun to be with. Seen her about 5 times and will come back to see her again tomorrow.

Cannot get enough of those "Apples" Sweet and crunchy Yummm.

Haha, I'll leave all those younger hot girls for you brother !

I just wish I can get there and see Amy again before she moves to Burwood to take over that Thai shop.

And that new girl from Hong Kong Jojo, madam told me she is very busty and will do everything ! Damn ! I miss those HK services ! Too bad she is going to work in some far out country town ! Apparently the money is excellent with guaranteed minimum weekly income ! Just wish I could fuck those big tits before she moves on !

And you know that Diana is back right ? And Christine is back next week !

Cheers

mimi
16-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Hello everyone! Happy holiday ended. I returned to Sydney from Japan! Welcome to see me. My work time at 10am-at 9pm thank you !:-)

mimi
20-05-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm work until 9:00 tonight . Hope give you happy time.

Rastaman
20-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Haha, I'll leave all those younger hot girls for you brother !

I just wish I can get there and see Amy again before she moves to Burwood to take over that Thai shop.

And that new girl from Hong Kong Jojo, madam told me she is very busty and will do everything ! Damn ! I miss those HK services ! Too bad she is going to work in some far out country town ! Apparently the money is excellent with guaranteed minimum weekly income ! Just wish I could fuck those big tits before she moves on !

And you know that Diana is back right ? And Christine is back next week !

Cheers

Which Diana are you referring to Ahlungor?...The Thai one with awesome tits?...where did she work?

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Hello everyone! Happy holiday ended. I returned to Sydney from Japan! Welcome to see me. My work time at 10am-at 9pm thank you !:-)

Welcome back Mimi!

Lots of Japanese yens earned you must have ??

mimi
26-05-2015, 10:33 AM

mimi
28-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Hello :-) I'm work until 9:00 finish time today. Please call me :-)

mimi
01-06-2015, 03:56 PM

mimi
03-06-2015, 11:12 AM

mimi
10-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Good morning :-)
I'm work today. Welcome to visit me I will make you relax and enjoy :-) in work today 10am-9pm thank you

mimi
14-06-2015, 10:58 AM
I'm work today. Welcome to visit me I will make you relax and enjoy :-) in work today 10am-9pm thank you

mimi
18-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Im finish 9:00 today, start 10:00 tomorrow :-)

mimi
21-06-2015, 06:15 PM
So cold in outside today. My room very warm have heater and sauna. Please sweating!

mimi
22-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Good morning in everyone :-) it's stop raining, I'm happy!

mimi
23-06-2015, 01:12 PM

mimi
24-06-2015, 11:28 AM

mimi
26-06-2015, 12:01 PM

mimi
28-06-2015, 11:15 AM

mimi
01-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi!booking welcome! I"m work today at 10:00am- at 9:00pm .

mimi
02-07-2015, 01:33 PM

mimi
09-07-2015, 01:00 PM

mimi
23-07-2015, 10:53 AM

mimi
31-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Hello I'm working today finish 9:00 please come to see me

mimi
02-08-2015, 11:18 AM

mimi
06-08-2015, 11:19 AM

mimi
12-08-2015, 10:26 AM

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2015, 02:05 PM
I think this latest review is best to stay with Mimi's main thread !

I saw Mimi one morning in Burwood.

I booked her on the weekend for a Tuesday morning massage. I stupidly asked for 930, forgetting that she doesn't start until 10, my bad.

What was probably bad form was that she messaged me the next day checking if I was okay to go. And if I was going to be there at 930.

I suspect another customer wanted to see her in the morning so she saw me earlier to fit the next punter in.

All the better for me.

Anyway, I've been meaning to see many girls for a while, eg Sue, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Candy and all of those are lost opportunities now (minus Candy maybe), but at least Mimi was available.

As noted in some reviews. Go to the right door! Awkwardly the left door was open, felt like I was being watched. Probably just paranoid.

I forget what she was wearing, not the nurse outfit, sad face, but something that looked red and tight fitting.

I got in, took a quick shower, came out and she was already naked! Honestly I was a little disappointed, I enjoy watching MLs strip.

Face down, oiled up for some body to body.

I wasn't actually face down, i was looking left in the mirror so I could watch her do her stuff, part of the experience in my opinion.

Boobs all over me, pussy all over me. I should say my back actually.

Turn over, more of the same. That's a good thing. And then the finishing off move. I thought she was taking her time, but I found out I went a bit over time. Her technique is totally unrushed. Lots of ball scratching is the best way for me to describe it. I was hard for an eternity.

She told me that she has a customer coming soon, but she was still going at an unrushed pace. She wasn't going for a race or anything, so I actually had to concentrate to get my happy ending.

She looked exhausted after. Sweat on her forehead.

I took a shower and she did after me.

I asked her how much, and she quoted the half hour time, I asked because I didn't know what the 45 option was off the top of my head. She wouldn't have any of it though.

I did give her a tiny bit extra though.

Overall I loved the experience.

She has a very tight body, quite toned. Doesn't have a huge arse, but in my opinion quite large tits.

I'd say she reminds a me a little of Lisa from when I saw her at silver fox.

Not as mechanical, but worked really really hard.

Not much eye contact during the session, no kissing, and no bj or fs offered.

If I could, is definitely go back again. There was not really much of a massage, I'd say the session was one big extra.

It was supposed to be 90 for the half hour.

Does Mimi have a prefix? I'll fix the post if I can?

mimi
26-08-2015, 10:08 AM

mimi
27-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Hello everyone! Welcome to see me ^_^ my work time is at 10 am ~ at 9pm.

mimi
30-08-2015, 10:00 AM
hello!welcome booking!I"m work until 9 tonight. Hope to give you good time.

mimi
02-09-2015, 10:17 AM

mimi
09-09-2015, 10:46 AM

mimi
13-09-2015, 10:45 AM

mimi
17-09-2015, 10:48 AM

mimi
29-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Hello :-) I'm work until 9:00 finish time today. Please call me :-)

mimi
14-10-2015, 09:40 AM

Sextus
14-10-2015, 10:01 PM

Mimi! Have you been on holidays again? Welcome back! All the best! :D:D

mimi
04-11-2015, 09:22 AM