PDA

View Full Version : Sydney - a punters paradise

HighFlyer
26-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Have a possibility to take a job in Dubai so have been researching how it is there with the WL scene, as that is a key consideration.
Man we have it so good here.
Of course the scene is Asia good too, but generally limited to the same nationality of the country you are in.

How about this for how it works in Dubai if you want an Arab girl.

(reposted from ISG)

You can see the Arab WGirls sitting around smoking sheesha, having drinks and watching TV.

- They are from all nationalities, UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Morocco.

- But you can NOT touch these girls. You can NOT talk to them. You can NOT buy them drinks. You can NOT send them your numbers and you can NOT be involved in any engaging public activity with any of the WGs.

- The WGs are NOT allowed to approach you either.

- So from the outside, the place seems like a normal regular hangout Sheesha bar and place for the Sheesha lovers.

- All the working WGs with no exceptions are Arabs; some of them with Abaya and Scarf (Saudi and UAE) ; some of them with Abaya but no scarf (Qatar and Bahrain) ; some of them are wearing "dress to impress" with all uncovered skin (Morocco, Lebanon, Syria)

- The hunters also are Arabs with their traditional thobe and Arab outfit.

- I was the only westerner in the party wearing my jeans and t-shirt.

- Even if I will wear the traditional thobe and Arab outfit, I will be spotted with my looks and my accent.

So if you can NOT talk to the WGs and they can NOT talk to you, then how it works?

Here is how it works:

- You sit on your table and you order your sheesha.

- Even if you do not smoke sheesha, just order one and pretend smoking. You don't have actually to smoke.

- Then use your Bluetooth to scan and to explore all the Pussy Bluetooth around the place.

- You can send them your number and you will receive their number.

- Sometimes you will find the mobile number included in the name of the Bluetooth.

- Sometimes you will find a sexy name for the Bluetooth where you have to send your number.

- Most of the Bluetooth names are in Arabic.

- So the 1st time, I could not understand what the names are and what do the names, mean.

- But the 2nd time, I brought with me my Arab Friend who translated to me the Arabic names.

- Names such "Mazyonat Dubai" means the "Delight of Dubai" or "Ameerat Allail" means the "Night Princess"

- I believe you got my drift.

Then what?

Then, after you send you number, she sms you.

Then you exchange sms messages. Here you can negotiate, exchange the details and seal the deal.

So how you can inspect the merchandise?

- You can look at whatever is not covered from distance of course.

- 1st look at the face. If you like what you see, then.

- 2nd look at the hands and the fingers. If you like what you see, then.

- 3rd look at her feet if visible.

- With the face, hands and feet, you may get an initial picture.

- You still have a final look at her when you go down together BUT before you enter the room.

- If you enter the room, the party is over, you have to pay regardless how ugly she is.

- No matter what you do, you cannot be seen in the public in contact with the girl.

ethanhunter
26-12-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll stay in Sydney

River
26-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Start a forum site so punters can post reviews, so u can rate Delight of Dubai
"ugly when undressed" ha.

You'll make a fortune from lonely expats

timtam
26-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Man most of their faces are covered !!! And once you unwrap the vail !! It is like pot luck isn't it??

Sextus
26-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Man most of their faces are covered !!! And once you unwrap the vail !! It is like pot luck isn't it??

I'd fuck them in a disarrayed Burqua and be disrespectful to fucking Mohammed while I did it, and any other religion that disapproves of me for that matter.

Then again I might miss out on my 72 virgins....

DeepImpact
27-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi Bro Highflyer,

All that sounds very complicated. I have some friends that work in Dubai who have told me that WL's are readily available in a lot of bars. It's just like you would see in Asia, it is not a big secret and they are easy to get. A lot of the girls are from Eastern Europe.

HighFlyer
30-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah thanks Deep Impact - I'm sure you are right.. there are other ways in Dubai for Asian / Eastern European girls, but even then it seems an extra level of complexity with security etc.
Will wait to see what the salary is, to see if it compensates for a significant hit to my lifestyle.
This week I had a Vietnamese, Colombian and Korean... no chance of getting it that easy in Dubai

bill_100
30-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Another thing you could do is join an expat forum and see if the have anything to say.

cisco
30-12-2012, 05:39 PM
I will jump off from the airplane to thailand rather then my airplane hit the ground in dubai