PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean language

icanfly
21-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Dated a Korean for 18 months and now at korean restaurant for lunch.

Am I the only one that thinks Korean language is sexy as? It's right up there with French IMO

Well at least when the ladies are speaking it. Love the tones and the way it rolls off their tongue like a sexy inviting alluring song lol

brownwallaby
21-03-2014, 03:09 PM
when you're enchanted or in love with someone or something, anything related to her / it will sound very sexy. For instance, Oilman thinks dog's language is very sexy.
Sorry, I know I'm adding zero value to this thread :p

Mikey75
21-03-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with adding a little light hearted banter. I'm relatively new here and the dialogue on this forum has been a bit heated lately...

Crap, I didn't any any value here either...

Happy punting all

paragon2312
21-03-2014, 03:59 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Korean language is sexy as? It's right up there with French IMO

Well at least when the ladies are speaking it. Love the tones and the way it rolls off their tongue like a sexy inviting alluring song lol

I enjoy hearing when korean girls/ladies talk because it is absolutely fascinating. As asian languages go I think it is the most alluring one, japanese isnt bad either fore that matter but I gotta go with korean it just has that special something

ecchi.gaijin
21-03-2014, 04:12 PM
For me the Mandarin in movies such as Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Hero etc so majestic.

But when I hear Chinese spoken on the street (especially by women) they always sound angry.

broownwallaby
21-03-2014, 06:15 PM

When you're in love, even her shit tastes good!

brownwallaby
21-03-2014, 06:16 PM
When you're in love, even her shit tastes good!

WOW, I didnt think you're that passionate, so you eat your horse's shit ?

gpeck80
21-03-2014, 07:23 PM
I like foreign moaning in bed.

broownwallaby
21-03-2014, 07:51 PM
I like foreign moaning in bed.

itai kimochi.... kimochi... ohh ohh itai

icanfly
21-03-2014, 08:22 PM
when you're enchanted or in love with someone or something, anything related to her / it will sound very sexy. For instance, Oilman thinks dog's language is very sexy.
Sorry, I know I'm adding zero value to this thread :p

Haha no it wasn't just about her any korean I hear now still gets me excited lol. Chinese can be hit and miss but the suzhou dialect is the best. Very soft accent and more sweeter.

Korean
Japanese yeah good too
Don't mind Filipino sometimes too but only because I can speak a bit
Thai a Def no no so harsh

marlowe
22-03-2014, 12:33 AM
It's weird how different Korean is spoken by the women and men. I agree the women sound quite sexy however when Korean men talk it just sounds like a slurred mess.

Personally I enjoy the harsh clipped tones of Thai! I remember when I was in Thailand there was this show on tv late at night reminiscent of that show "Uplate with Hotdogs" that used to be on here. Except instead of Hotdogs it was two HABs who would get people to call in for various reasons. They entranced me for hours...

TRD Aurion
22-03-2014, 01:00 AM
WOW, I didnt think you're that passionate, so you eat your horse's shit ?

Seriously who is this Broownwallaby? lol

doughdough
26-03-2014, 01:24 PM
I tend to find that korean girls speak quite soft and gentle when they work even in different industries. But when you see them dining or out with their friends their tone of voice dramatically change to a deeper voice and quite loud. So I guess getting a service from them would be better than being stuck with them

dohdoe
27-03-2014, 12:49 AM
When the men talk it just sounds angry