PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville sugar bad attitude

chabiku
21-03-2014, 04:15 PM
I paid 200 for premium services. But I can't daty , this korean girl so clever. She use oil on her pussy, and so I can't daty, No Gfe. She suck only maybe araound 30 seconds without dom, and after that put dom , sucks again maybe 2 minutes, actually must without dom because I paid premium services. And the services bad. Lazy korean girl. Still have 30 minutes left. But we just silent in the room. No second round. I'm always feel no happy when I'm from this place. Almost korean girls like that.

Oneonone
21-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the world of punting with Korean Girls Bro form my experience 80% of them are like that.

I don't waste my time on Korean wl.

chabiku
22-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the world of punting with Korean Girls Bro form my experience 80% of them are like that.

I don't waste my time on Korean wl.

Yeah u true bro. Korean girls thinks she looks so pretty and cute but actually korean girls do operations make beautiful. It's fakes.

slowmotion
22-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Bro Chabiku, I saw Sugar last week and experienced the same treatment. I paid for 1 hour but I walked out of the place 30 minutes later. Will not come back.

ducaticorse848
22-03-2014, 08:23 AM
That sucks brothers! , thanks for the info!

billionaire
22-03-2014, 08:47 AM
FYI, many K-girls used to work there went to other shops with managers... That should tell us something. Less customers, less business, less girls...

CunningLinguist
22-03-2014, 12:46 PM
KPS strikes again ...

Oneonone
22-03-2014, 04:29 PM
I have spent some great time punting with Korean ladies but unfortunately I have spent a lot more time punting with bad Korean working ladies. These days I tend to give them a miss unless I am sure they give a reasonable service!

straider
23-03-2014, 03:07 AM
You should try sugar korean girl from 647 waterloo.. Totally the opposite of kps and cheaper as well.. $160/hr.. She work mon-wed.. Good luck bro..

Oneonone
23-03-2014, 08:16 AM
You should try sugar korean girl from 647 waterloo.. Totally the opposite of kps and cheaper as well.. $160/hr.. She work mon-wed.. Good luck bro..

She is also Sugar at 533 and yes she is not a KPS she is well worth a visit not your typical Korean attitude.

chabiku
23-03-2014, 04:52 PM
What's mean KPS ?

CunningLinguist
23-03-2014, 10:21 PM
What's mean KPS ?

Korean Princess Syndrome.
Some Korean ML/WLs think they are above punters and act like a princess, and expect punters to suck up to them, even so they generally give bad service.
It has been rumoured that majorly sucking up to a KPS WL by constantly telling her how good she looks etc might turn her and make her treat you nice...

wilisno
23-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Some Korean ML/WLs think they are above punters and act like a princess, and expect punters to suck up to them, even so they generally give bad service.
It has been rumoured that majorly sucking up to a KPS WL by constantly telling her how good she looks etc might turn her and make her treat you nice...
Not an easy task if DATY is not on offer ! :miao:

CunningLinguist
24-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Not an easy task if DATY is not on offer ! :miao:

I haven't had Kimchi for a while now, maybe I will try to majorly suck up to a known KPS to see if I can turn her ... :)

old fat man
24-03-2014, 12:49 AM
I was going to try this place but do not think I will bother thanks bros