PDA

View Full Version : General talk I'm GOING PUNTING TODAY!

essdub
30-03-2012, 10:00 AM
woohoo! the day has arrived when i can spend my hard earned and get 45mins of fun and excitement!
The places I'm going to head to are 1 nirvana and blacktown 8. Just going off their roster there, the girls in my sights are:
nirvana - chloe, emily, angel, honey, tanisha
and
carnigie- harley, Kath

provided any of these girls are working, has any one had any positive experiences with any of them? You bros are usually all about the asians but i feel like a bit of aussie today.
any advice will help alot!

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi Brother Essdub,

You go right ahead and have fun.

Looking forward to reading your first After Report.

Good luck

Cheers

ilovefs
30-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Do your research. I was really lucky and had a gem for my first punt. Amazing (Asian) woman, but it could have been very, very different.

Good luck!

PS. If you are happy to change your mind to Asian, as a guaranteed great first time I would see Barbie at 64 Alexander with PERFECT English (if that was your reason for going Caucasian). Works Tuesdays (if you can wait!)

whitesea
30-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Go Lungor bro!! Nice DT with CIM!!!

Littlewonder
30-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Do your research. I was really lucky and had a gem for my first punt. Amazing (Asian) woman, but it could have been very, very different.

Good luck!

PS. If you are happy to change your mind to Asian, as a guaranteed great first time I would see Barbie at 64 Alexander with PERFECT English (if that was your reason for going Caucasian). Works Tuesdays (if you can wait!)

She also works at 533 on Saturday her name there is Jessica.

essdub
02-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi bro's
I'm not even going to bother with a proper AR. Was not a fun time, at all.

Met Nana, Brazil and Mishaat 1 Nirvana. Brazil is a cute very petite philo chick, but her introduction consisted of sticking her head in the room and saying 'I'm Brazil' without even stopping to look in. Nana is an over 30 asian something, big boobs but a bit chubby too.
Quick rundown, Saw Misha. Site says 28, slim, C Cup. She's actually about 38, slim, A cup at best. Nice nipples though.
Also saw Didn't want to be touched on the vadge. Thats Ok. I'm not there to pleasure her. Bragged to me about how excellent her BJ skills were, but her CBJ was very boring. couldnt really feel it. fucked in a few positions and got bored of that too. decided on the HJ to finish up, had a shower and left.
If you nearly fell asleep during that 'AR', then I got the feel of the whole experience across.

The best thing out of my experience was that it has finally put me into retirement from the punting game. Which I am very happy about.

woraix
02-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi bro's
I'm not even going to bother with a proper AR. Was not a fun time, at all.

Met Nana, Brazil and Mishaat 1 Nirvana. Brazil is a cute very petite philo chick, but her introduction consisted of sticking her head in the room and saying 'I'm Brazil' without even stopping to look in. Nana is an over 30 asian something, big boobs but a bit chubby too.
Quick rundown, Saw Misha. Site says 28, slim, C Cup. She's actually about 38, slim, A cup at best. Nice nipples though.
Also saw Didn't want to be touched on the vadge. Thats Ok. I'm not there to pleasure her. Bragged to me about how excellent her BJ skills were, but her CBJ was very boring. couldnt really feel it. fucked in a few positions and got bored of that too. decided on the HJ to finish up, had a shower and left.
If you nearly fell asleep during that 'AR', then I got the feel of the whole experience across.

The best thing out of my experience was that it has finally put me into retirement from the punting game. Which I am very happy about.

So you already decided to retire from the punting game. I hope this is not your first and last punt!

essdub
02-04-2012, 12:03 PM
defintely not my first. at a guess, around 25-30 punts under my belt. I've been wanting to stop for the last 6 months but always get that urge creep up until the only way to get it off my mind is to go and get it over with.
Just needed one last bad punt to confirm that it's not good to have this in my life and hopefully i've kicked the habit.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
defintely not my first. at a guess, around 25-30 punts under my belt. I've been wanting to stop for the last 6 months but always get that urge creep up until the only way to get it off my mind is to go and get it over with.
Just needed one last bad punt to confirm that it's not good to have this in my life and hopefully i've kicked the habit.

Rather than waiting for that one last "BAD" punt to put you off punting completely, may be you should go to 5 Star and see one of the Queens to put you back on the right track and the right frame of mind............LOL

Believe me brother, as long as you can still get a hard on in the morning, you can't quit, even if you have a sex partner or a hot GF or even get married, one day you'll be back for sure, so why quit??

Go punting and be satisfied and fullfilled the ways you wanted is what makes this world go around, it's natural and it's your basic human rights (but you must pay of course) for your natural and basic animal and physical needs.

Just give us an excellent review next time OK?

Cheers

:miao:

wilisno
02-04-2012, 01:37 PM
The 31st punt at 5* should be a good one ! Lol

Jj999
02-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Once you go to 5*, next time you post stuff saying you are going to stop is only when the queens are gone, but there is good chance you won't post anything saying you're going to stop even when the queens are gone.

:smile:

HookedonHookerz
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
i 3rd the comment regarding 5*. Go there and enjoy. I have lost count of how many times i have been but i have never had the feeling of a bad punt ever. I dont know how 5* does it but their girls are "5* service" :shout: Maybe im just good looking and a great lover, so the girls replicate this. (im leaning towards this hypothesis :slobber:)

I know its cheaper elsewhere, $150 etc compared to $280. But i think of it as: at other places I get about 1 out of 3 good punts. So why not go less often and enjoy all the ones you do pay for.

Happy punting. :miao:

Littlewonder
02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
i 3rd the comment regarding 5*. Go there and enjoy. I have lost count of how many times i have been but i have never had the feeling of a bad punt ever. I dont know how 5* does it but their girls are "5* service" :shout: Maybe im just good looking and a great lover, so the girls replicate this. (im leaning towards this hypothesis :slobber:)

I know its cheaper elsewhere, $150 etc compared to $280. But i think of it as: at other places I get about 1 out of 3 good punts. So why not go less often and enjoy all the ones you do pay for.

Happy punting. :miao:

Personally I would rather go twice as often I have had over 300 punts in the last 2 years and out of that only 3 bad ones and one of them was against my better judgement I let the mamasan talk me into seeing a girl I had decided I didnt want to see so completly my fault thats pretty good odds and there all at the $150 / hour shops.

HookedonHookerz
02-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Personally I would rather go twice as often I have had over 300 punts in the last 2 years and out of that only 3 bad ones and one of them was against my better judgement I let the mamasan talk me into seeing a girl I had decided I didnt want to see so completly my fault thats pretty good odds and there all at the $150 / hour shops.

Yeah if i had those kind of odds i would like more punts too. But i have had too many of those duds, that when i finish i think to myself "it would be better if i hadnt punted at all". Its thanks to those experiences that i find myself forking out double the price for consistency. But im happy to do so :cool2:

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Yeah if i had those kind of odds i would like more punts too. But i have had too many of those duds, that when i finish i think to myself "it would be better if i hadnt punted at all". Its thanks to those experiences that i find myself forking out double the price for consistency. But im happy to do so :cool2:

Well today is Wednesday or Sammyday at 64 and for $300 I get two hours with my favourite working lady. I just Love Sammyday.