PDA

View Full Version : 107 CBD Posh Massage hello sweetie!

geotrog
23-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Was in CBD this afternoon so needed a good massage after lack of a decent one for so time. Thought I'd give Posh a go this time. Got there to find no one around. Eventually an old man came out and advised me to come back in 20 mins. I then went to Lotus round the corner. Again no one there! Must ago new busy or on late lunches!
So hang around and went back to Posh. More lively. Chinese girl using tag of "Sweetie" shows me in. Great looking figure. Pretty face. $60 for the hour and $50 in tips up front to show what I was after.
Shop is a bit tatty. Could do with a tidy up. Room a little cold. Shop also used for selling Chinese medicines! Odd.
Anyway, the massage was good with early tackle tickling. Unnecessary but quiet orgasm sounds emanated from ML. Soon off with her clothes. Nice figure. B boobs? Pert nips. Nicks on. Dry B2B. V pleasant. Large mirror on the wall for those not as short sighted a me! Roll over for more seduction and a perfectly adequate HJ. She had a lovely charm. We enjoyed chatting along too.
Worth a repeat visit in due course. Yes.

lakeshow
11-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Hey Brother Geotrog,

Thanks for sharing your review.
Is this CBD Posh on Pitt St, or the one at 107 Quay?

Cheers,

geotrog
12-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Quay. I believe they've moved now.

CBD Posh
15-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Tuesday tomorrow our top Aussie girl Crystal is on from 1030am to 8pm !

CBD Posh
30-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey Brother Geotrog,

Thanks for sharing your review.
Is this CBD Posh on Pitt St, or the one at 107 Quay?

Cheers,

Hey, we are still open on 107 quay st, haymarket.
Open everyday from 10am-8pm.
3 or 4 young beauties waiting for u everyday !
Pls call 9281 9698 for booking