PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaahhhh.. Sienna.....

novacastrianlad
25-03-2014, 11:01 PM
just had my first experience with Sienna, and all i can say is wow !! All prior posts are accurate and you have to experience her to appreciate her. For me it was the little things. Yeah she has a smoking hot body and gorgeous face, but it was the relaxed customer service that stood out for me. Her upmarket apartment, her greeting with a smile, her spotless and tranquil massage room, the music and atmosphere. Siennas body slides, tantilising and teasing hands, and hot oil all add up to an amazing experience. Finished off in the position of your choice, with a voluntary backwash in the shower to clean you up afterward. Everything oozed a class of service i had not experienced to date. At $150 for 45mins i thought it was good value.

i would be curious to here from others if they have experienced any better around Brissy??

Snork80
26-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Sienna is great isn't she. The only other lady that I've had a service with that comes close is Gina. I heartily recommend you check her out.

memememe
26-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I am not that impressed with Sienna..... nice girl but all business like..... I would rather work on some of the ML's and get them to do the same thing.... or more

brownwallaby
26-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I am not that impressed with Sienna..... nice girl but all business like..... I would rather work on some of the ML's and get them to do the same thing.... or more

I haven't visited any private operator for 2 years .....

gpeck80
26-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Ive never seen one ever. This thread just goes to prove its whether or not you vibe with the girl and if youre somewhat smoother than the average operator your enjoyment factor increases. I think with massages its about actually getting one when not incredibly stressed out.

Kenji2
26-03-2014, 09:55 PM
I haven't visited any private operator for 2 years .....

With all the talent around, why would you I suppose. Still, the occasional locanto dip or CM roulette shakes it up a bit. Find it interesting what's out there in the private sector.

dubberjas
26-03-2014, 11:41 PM
unlike alot of the punters here I have seen a fair few of the private girls, and yes Sienna is up there. To me it always has been about the little 1%'ers as you say. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the massage shops as much as the next guy (Well maybe not as much as BW) and will go back for the price, but between Sienna, Sherry, Kayleigh and Chloe they just offer something that I don't seem to find at the massage shops.

And yes I know they charge significantly more for the "same service" but to me it has never been the same service as you never have to worry about things like language barriers etc. But hey there is a reason I am different to most lmao. :D

texass10in
29-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Where can I find details for Sienna?

popeye96
29-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Where can I find details for Sienna?
Mmm, if only someone would invent some sort of search function so we could find things. lol

If you google "Sienna massage, Brisbane", an ad on Locanto comes up. Don't know how current it is, but it looks to be up to date. I also assume it is the correct Sienna. Didn't look closely at the ad, just searched.

gpeck80
29-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Let me google that for you.

thunderdome
31-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Has anyone had any experience with Kayleigh mentioned above? She looks hot just just wondering what her service is like and if she is as hot as those pics look? You can PM me if you like. Thanks.

dubberjas
31-03-2014, 10:00 PM
pm'ed you thunder

novacastrianlad
01-04-2014, 07:57 AM
can someone please msg me details for Kayleigh's advertisement - i cant find her anywhere on google search. Thanks

Sid Viscous
01-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Has anyone had any experience with Kayleigh mentioned above? She looks hot just just wondering what her service is like and if she is as hot as those pics look? You can PM me if you like. Thanks.

There is a "Kaleigh" on E&B.

Sid Viscous
01-04-2014, 10:29 AM
can someone please msg me details for Kayleigh's advertisement - i cant find her anywhere on google search. Thanks

Het Novo. I posted a reply in the following thread. Sorry. Look on E&B for her.

thunderdome
01-04-2014, 05:09 PM
she usually has a couple of adds on cracker under massage section too.
http://cracker.com.au/fortitude-valley-brisbane-city-4006/erotic/adult-services/hot-relaxation-with-stunning-aussie-cute-sexy-real-photos-xxx/404203778/advert.htm?advertcategory=272&search=true&region=5&return=1&pageno=3