PDA

View Full Version : Decorative clothing

Vitality
25-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Have had a few instances where the ML is getting in way of the load trajectory... its probably not be a good look for the ML to be wearing cum covered clothes at work but I have to wonder some times what goes through their mind when they know your close to finishing and yet continue to bat you off when your directly aimed in front of their face !!!... Having said that, it wouldn't have been the first time I've accidently decorated MLs clothes/hair... luckily the ML could see the funny side... However I normally just ask them to move to another position if this situation happens to arise... Anyone else find themselves caught up in similar situations?

Jerry10
26-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Just shoot all over them.

If you can get a COF why not you paid for the extra.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
26-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Just shoot all over them.

If you can get a COF why not you paid for the extra.

Lol. I'd love to get a good squirt on their gorgous faces, sadly it's never happened.

but I have to wonder some times what goes through their mind when they know your close to finishing and yet continue to bat you off when your directly aimed in front of their face !!!...

Probably heard it's great for their skin haha

The only experience i've had that comes close to this is fucking a ML & her almost walking out with her hair still all messed up

RottenLittlePunt
26-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Anyone else find themselves caught up in similar situations?

Only an "accidental" CIM. Accidental as in I knew what was about to happen and I wasn't going to tell her to stop.

darthvader
08-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Thought you had to pay extra for that!

haha