Summer.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2014, 06:21 PM
I buy some new uniform but I think no good now :cry:

What do customers like?

Love,
Summer.

Looks good, I like it !

Thanks for having Lisa, she will do very well for you.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Hi Summer,

In your other thread you said you want to do better, so I have a suggestion for you if you don't mind:

Please put your shop address and phone number in your profile signature or in your profile location or both. So when ever you post anywhere in the forum, if someone is interested with your shop, the number and address is handy right there!

More information such as opening hours and base massage rate can be put there too if you like.

Just my two cents

Good luck to your business

All the best

Cheers

Rpd
26-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Personally, the outfit doesn't do anything for me. Too baggy in all the wrong places. Would be nice if it was tighter to accentuate her curves. ;)

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Personally, the outfit doesn't do anything for me. Too baggy in all the wrong places. Would be nice if it was tighter to accentuate her curves. ;)

Actually I just have a second enlarged look, the uniform is buttoned up - which is not very convenient ! - sorry ,at first glance I thought it was using zipper !

So I am changing my mind, this uniform is Not very suitable for the girls !

A tightly fitted uniform can be very smart looking, very sexy and can give people the special feeling of unwrapping the present - or unzipping to be exact !

如果內部是真空的那就太性感了
最好還有 D Cups 大波波!

Either way,

Cheers

Bamboo
26-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Thanks ahlungor, already think to do but busy doing roster first.

Bamboo
26-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Uniform not sexy but expensive :cry:

I will try find something customer will like

Mozilla
26-03-2014, 07:55 PM
cling wrap the chest and bottom... people can just rip it off... glad wrap is cheap too!

henry_lawson
26-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Summer, I visited Bamboo on the weekend and the short little military outfits are HOT.
If this is the final uniform decision it's a good one.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks ahlungor, already think to do but busy doing roster first.

Good job, may be you should put the unit number as well.

Cheers

brocausewaybay
27-03-2014, 10:36 PM
I buy some new uniform but I think no good now :cry:

What do customers like?

Love,
Summer.

How about a tight nurse outfit with stockings :slobber:

It would be unique and appeal to most punters.

The other suggestion is to have different uniforms throughout the week. Maybe a little be expensive but it would set your shop apart from all others. Punters would feel like they are getting something more value for the same $35/50/60.

carmen farquis
28-03-2014, 08:40 AM
I was in hospital on Monday and the nurses outfits weren't exactly sexy but something like daryl Hannah in kill bill would be good. Maybe they could whistle on there way to the rooms

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2014, 09:52 AM
If you really must talk about uniform ....................

May I suggest the standard KISS !

Keep It Simple and Sexy !!

Just like this one ??

http://isprime.cdn.alljapanesepass.com/contents/21/thumbs//4-mmnd-039-erika-kirihara-big-tits-model-show-her-hairly-pussy/thumb1/574x386/thumb1.jpg

Boney
28-03-2014, 03:31 PM
cling wrap the chest and bottom... people can just rip it off... glad wrap is cheap too!
Edible Uniform would be better and we could eat it off, or lickable. Maybe Sushi flavour:grimace:

x11
28-03-2014, 06:16 PM
bugger... maybe its too early for all the girls to be wearing uniforms because i just walked out and I didn't see any uniforms. :(

Gordongin85
28-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Just recently went to this shop where they have this uniform
http://images.cracker.com.au/cracker_images/375000/374652.jpg
I think this will give a better first impression

x11
29-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Come to think of it, what Lucy was wearing when I saw her was much better than the pic summer posted.