PDA

View Full Version : KL Stories

BrainSex
27-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Had a great couple of days in Malaysia. Sex was so easy to find and enjoy in a variety of biz models.

Beach Club. Is a standard pickup bar, girls outnumbering guys by 5-1. Walka round and choose wisely. I found a nice girl, 300 rm ~AUD100 for long time overnight. Invited her back again the next night. I let her know early and she came over. After a bedroom romp, dispatched her for McDonalds for us for dinner. She took her's home for her kid. She also did some ironing for me, which is a great test I like to make.

Shopping Centre Massage. Wandered around Times Square shopping complex. Many massage places operated by Malay or Indian men, just kept walking until I found one with girls in tight tops. All up was about $50 service on a table.

Green Elephant: Was probably overated but it was fun. In the shower they have an air matress for the body slide. The girl washes you and the matress, soaps it up and invites me on. Woo hoo. I had a very cute, shapely Chinese girl. Damage 228 rm of about AUD75 for an hour of everything.

Hotel Spa. Had a visit to a health spa. The place was huge. The room I went to was set up for a couple massage. SO my dedicated home for two hours, had two tables, two chairs for foot massage, large spa bath, shower, stoked bathroom, toilet, sauna and a steam room. When I saw my masseuse I knew I had made a mistake. No action today BS. She was about 40ish and older than i prefer, trousers and professional masseuse uniform. Proceeded to give me foot bath and body massage. When I was lying on the table any attempts at touching her thigh where met with "Not allowed" or "Behave Sir"

Towards the end I motioned for a HJ and she said 120rm, plus something else I didn't understand. I played along, next thing she's naked on the table with me, pashing me off. Something about husband doesn't like her, she liked me, no sex so long and bingo I'm having unprotected sex with a Malaysian sex worker. That certainly wasn't my intention. Paid 180rm. Hit the showers, the soap, super hot water on the old fella, the sauna for a while, the steam room. Super paranoid and I'll be getting checked as soon as I'm home.

So, would I return to Malaysia, definitely.

Any for the single guys on this forum I was told by two a 25 and a 35 Malaysian girls that the available Malaysian male talent is not up to scratch. These well educated ambitious girls are looking for good overseas potential suitors. I also made a slight scratch on the dating scene but only being in town for a few days it didn't work. 2-3 weeks would be good there.

Enjoy.

BTW AirAsia can get you there for $300 each way from Gold Coast.

Airfare $600
Taxi from KL Airport to City $25
5 star hotels ~$100/nite
Food from stalls $4/meal

shinigami12
06-05-2014, 10:12 AM
hey man thanks so much, going on a trip to singapore/thailand/malaysia in july. def want to check out 'beach club', did you happen to check out saboon spa at all?

timtam
06-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol bro you are hardcore.

Also try e2spa. U can sleep there all day if you want ! And eat all u like too! Food that is.
Man I miss kl

flamingmoose
06-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Pick the right dates and Air Asia can do it for considerably less than $300 each way. Booked for June GC-KL-GC $350 plus $20 for seat selection $390 :)

gitl
07-05-2014, 02:29 AM
I think my favourite massage joint is still in The Federal hotel, Bukit Bintang. Went there not too long ago, had a few enjoyable massages. Maybe I was lucky, but each time there was quite a decent line up of girls, most from China, a couple of Malays. I can't say that the massage was consistently good, but I must admit the other things on offer were quite satisfactory. I think last I went the damage for an hour massage including BBBJ and FS (covered) was definitely under AU$100, and I still remember the stunner who decided right away clothes were extraneous and got in the shower with me both before and after...

timtam
18-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Has anyone been to Kuching ? I heard there are plenty of girls there too.

BrainSex
19-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Has anyone been to Kuching ? I heard there are plenty of girls there too.

You can be sure of that.

playerz
28-10-2014, 08:42 PM
To timtam and BrainSex, Im currently in Kuching. The sex life here is bloody amazing, but not the ones in the brothels, it's the fuck buddies. It's so easy to get them them here it's mind boggling. And all of them even acknowledge that you will have more than one so their performance each time has to be at their best in order for them to get a call back within the next few weeks.

As for the paid places, RM160-RM180 per hour for vietnam, thai, laos, chinese. Overnight starts from RM400-Rm1200 depending on quality. Difficult to find native girls in shops, but like I said, so easy to pick up there's no need for it. Case of beer here sets you back approx. RM150, get a girl and her friend happily drunk and they'll both go home with you.

Mepunt
07-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Just to add one report for KL, also made my way to Green Elephant a few weeks ago.

228MYR for an hour, all up. Line up of about 9 girls at around 4pm on a weekday. Picked up a nice looking Chinese girl.

Facilities were pretty rundown but serviceable. Body slide on the air mattress and then to the bed with a pretty straightforward CBJ and sex.

Nothing particularly exciting but good location and it did the job.

BrainSex
17-11-2014, 02:49 PM
To timtam and BrainSex, Im currently in Kuching. The sex life here is bloody amazing, but not the ones in the brothels, it's the fuck buddies. It's so easy to get them them here it's mind boggling. And all of them even acknowledge that you will have more than one so their performance each time has to be at their best in order for them to get a call back within the next few weeks.

As for the paid places, RM160-RM180 per hour for vietnam, thai, laos, chinese. Overnight starts from RM400-Rm1200 depending on quality. Difficult to find native girls in shops, but like I said, so easy to pick up there's no need for it. Case of beer here sets you back approx. RM150, get a girl and her friend happily drunk and they'll both go home with you.

I miss this place.