PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - Philippines

BrainSex
27-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Over the past couple of weeks made a quick side trip into Angeles City.

It continues to be a dream place. The streets are dirty and can be a little confronting.

Each night I headed out to a bar(s). Where as I used to just buy a drink and then choose carefully, now I understand that the girls needs to be bought drinks if you want to really enjoy the place faster. If it isn't what you want, just move to next bar.

So, made contact with one girl whom came for the night and also brought a friend. For overnight was P4000 about A$100 in total for the two girls.

Next night, one barfined girl for P2,500 A$65 for overnighter.

So, in the two days I was there managed to f&&k 6 different girls all up for P10,000 (AUD250) using a variety of contacts, short times and call backs.

Enjoy

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
29-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Man that's such great VFM, i definitely need to go there sometime

BrainSex
30-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Man that's such great VFM, i definitely need to go there sometime
It's up to you. This weekend Airasia sale has fares our of Gold coast for KL return for $400!!!!. You can even have fun there. I guess a connection to Angeles would be about $200 more. It's up to you mate.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
31-03-2014, 12:24 AM
It's up to you. This weekend Airasia sale has fares our of Gold coast for KL return for $400!!!!. You can even have fun there. I guess a connection to Angeles would be about $200 more. It's up to you mate.

I'd love to, however at this point in time i legally can't leave the country, it kills me lol. Having the money to go but not being allowed to is a real bummer. In a few years i'll be able to, i'm still mid 20's, so i've got plenty of time. I'll get there eventually, and when i finally do i'll have even more coin to splurge lol