Cheers
Dirty

Mikey75
27-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Fellas

Anyone tried this place on nudgee road? Pm me for any details

Cheers
Dirty

Mate, this place has been reviewed. I'm quite certain the title of the thread was "Abstinence is over" or something like that.
M

DirtySanchez
27-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Nah that's another shop further down nudgee road. This one is above the antique shop and it's reasonably new. I know it might have been mentioned somewhere but can't find anything.

Mikey75
27-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Mate, I'm quite certain I have been there, mobile number ends with xxx 531.

M

DirtySanchez
27-03-2014, 10:14 PM
You probably have, that's the number alright. The abstinence thread was definitely about another place further down the road. There seems to be several joints on nudgee road now, not all happy of course but certainly becoming a trend.

If anyone knows of am existing thread can you please point it out for me? I don't get many opportunities to venture to these venues anymore so I need to be well prepared before I go anywhere now.

ecchi.gaijin
27-03-2014, 11:20 PM
You probably have, that's the number alright. The abstinence thread was definitely about another place further down the road. There seems to be several joints on nudgee road now, not all happy of course but certainly becoming a trend.

If anyone knows of am existing thread can you please point it out for me? I don't get many opportunities to venture to these venues anymore so I need to be well prepared before I go anywhere now.

It's the same shop, they relocated.

DirtySanchez
28-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Ahh ok

Thanks for that.

oilman
28-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Do you want to no if there wanking people off in there?

Lovearubntug
28-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Howdy gents,

Not the same shop, I dropped by a couple of days ago and both shops are still operating. As for the one above the antique shop. Well for one there was a sign at the bottom of the stairs saying they were closed. And secondly you have to actually walk through the antique shop to get to the stairs.

So if you prefer something a little more discreet, give this one a miss.

DirtySanchez
28-03-2014, 10:40 AM
That's what I thought....

You have to walk through the cafe it says on the website. But whatever maybe what happens upstairs stays upstairs...... I just love checking out new joints when I can get a chance

ecchi.gaijin
28-03-2014, 11:18 AM
A bit of a weird situation then. They have been promoting themselves as the same shop relocated. Maybe it is a breakaway group from the original shop.

BrainSex
28-03-2014, 11:21 AM
so are both the shops still operating?

that might explain the differences that are being experienced.

henty
29-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Both shops under the same management but the new one is set up as definitely massage only. Newer, nicer facilities, aiming for a different clientele