PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop - opposite Garden City

Heisenberg
27-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Hey guyses,

New shop opposite Garden City on Logan Rd, I was sitting in traffic in the rain and saw it.

Looks semi-legit, but figured I'd check.

1 hour, full body massage $35 (opening special, 50% off).

The only thing that looks promising is the flashing neon open sign in the window.

Anyone been or can go take one for the team?

PizzaMan
27-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Red Tea Massage is the name of the place.
Reviewed a few times in the after report - so check out those reviews.
I personally have not been to it - even though close to my office.
I do not like the location - too busy to get in and out of, so that it a turn off for me.

brownwallaby
27-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Red Tea Massage is the name of the place.
Reviewed a few times in the after report - so check out those reviews.
I personally have not been to it - even though close to my office.
I do not like the location - too busy to get in and out of, so that it a turn off for me.

Red Tea is on Kessels Road, and doesn't have flashing open sign as far as I'm aware of

PizzaMan
27-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Red Tea is on Kessels Road, and doesn't have flashing open sign as far as I'm aware of

Hmmm...what place am I thinking of then ... it is also on Kessels Rd near the lights - opposite the Shell.
Sorry if I got my wires crossed guys ...

Heisenberg
27-03-2014, 11:08 PM
All good, but nah this isn't Red Tea which is on Kessels.

It's here

-27.565289, 153.087524

Just before Newnham Rd.

DV8AUS
28-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Just before Newnham Rd.[/QUOTE]

Unless Newnham road has moved, it's not opposite Garden City......

RottenLittlePunt
28-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Newnham road comes out just at the (old?) ATO building. If the shop is on the city side of Newnham Rd, that is close enough to opposite garden city in my books.

Heisenberg
28-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Saw this obvious pimp/owner review for the joint.

2250 Logan Rd
Upper Mount Gravatt Queensland 4122
Australia
Upper Mount Gravatt
Phone number +61 7 3172 1012

THAT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

A friend of mine came by and saw this new massage shop called Welcome To Massage in Mt. Gravatt near the Garden City Shopping Centre.

Yes, its name sounds fun.

I visited on their first day (it seems) and I was welcomed for massage. I was given a great relaxation for my day with an hour long massage.

The building and overall theme from outside seem well-set for us to experience getaway from our daily tensions and stress. They had a café-themed area within the building and I spent 2 hours there with a cup of coffee after massage!

I drove my car to get there and had no issue with parking.

Definitely recommend here to my mates all around.

bigbob
30-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Hey guyses,

New shop opposite Garden City on Logan Rd, I was sitting in traffic in the rain and saw it.

Looks semi-legit, but figured I'd check.

1 hour, full body massage $35 (opening special, 50% off).

The only thing that looks promising is the flashing neon open sign in the window.

Anyone been or can go take one for the team?
this place is legit underwear stays on covered with a towel asked for soft massage got hard massage give this place a miss im going back to red tea massage

Heisenberg
30-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Thanks for taking one for the team.

schismatic
04-04-2014, 02:13 PM
popped in to see. definitely looks legit. I don't think it'll be too successful, so maybe in a month or two when they are desperate to pay the bills things might. asian, not sure but I think thai. could be korean

tikogoh
07-04-2014, 01:02 PM
popped in to see. definitely looks legit. I don't think it'll be too successful, so maybe in a month or two when they are desperate to pay the bills things might. asian, not sure but I think thai. could be korean

I'm not surprised, especially when I see their signboard on the divider on Logan Road. Very good chance to be legit. They'll probably go the other way when they find out why they're not getting enough clients