PDA

View Full Version : USA - San Diego and LA

PizzaMan
27-03-2014, 10:33 PM
I know that a lot of these posts are mainly contained to Asia, however I spent a lot of my time in the USA. So thought I would let you know of a couple of my regular haunts.

I always check out rubmaps for when I am over in the US and depending on the city I am in - so check out that site - very "handy"

In San Diego - check out Hana Spa. Will cost you $50 for 1/2 hr and the session "extras" will cost you $140 for everything. It is a bit pricey, but the girls are first class.
In LA - I normally stay around Anaheim, and no, not for the Mouse ! Just where my work is !
anyhow - check our C&C Accupunture on Chapman. $50 for 1/2 hr and the "extra" will take you another $100. Once again the girls are absolutely hot, and if you are there in a Sunday, see Gina. She only works the 1 day and you will not be disappointed.
I could go into detail - however I am sure that you know what was on the menu.
Hope this helps you out!!

imagination69
28-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Thank you bro.

Are these Chinese or Korean girls in the shop?

PizzaMan
28-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Thank you bro.

Are these Chinese or Korean girls in the shop?

Hi mate - at C&C, I had a choice of Asian or Latino. I normally go for Asian of which all times has been Korean, but the last time I had Lily which was Latino. Talk about energetic !
Gina was Korean and so sweet she was.

Hana Spa was Korean and Japanese. Always best to look them up and give them a call if you are after a specific type. I like to rock up and see what I get. Except for Gina at C&C - I always make sure I am there on a Sunday to see her !
Try her if you can - you will thank me for it.