PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Std outbreak ?

Junien
27-03-2014, 10:35 PM
I've recently punted at 2 shops in south Melbourne, 1 with rayna at 59 York st

And the 2nd with an Anna? (Not sure) at the tope street shop closest to York street.

Both session was covered fs, but with bbbj

Was fine a few days after that, but now I'm experiencing a mild burning sensation when I piss and abit of whitish discharge from my penis... Looks like I've either got clamydia or gonorrhea. Will do a check soon to find out.

Either way, just wanted to put it out there that there may be an outbreak in those shops.

Anyone been there recently who's contracted something ?

Also I'd like a reccomendation of a private std clinic with fast turnover for the results .

Thanks

brocausewaybay
29-03-2014, 02:37 PM
I've recently punted at 2 shops in south Melbourne, 1 with rayna at 59 York st

And the 2nd with an Anna? (Not sure) at the tope street shop closest to York street.

Both session was covered fs, but with bbbj

Was fine a few days after that, but now I'm experiencing a mild burning sensation when I piss and abit of whitish discharge from my penis... Looks like I've either got clamydia or gonorrhea. Will do a check soon to find out.

Either way, just wanted to put it out there that there may be an outbreak in those shops.

Anyone been there recently who's contracted something ?

Also I'd like a reccomendation of a private std clinic with fast turnover for the results .

Thanks

I wouldn't waste time waiting for someone to recommend a clinic. Sounds like you have the symptoms so best to get yourself examined and prescribed with the right medication. Don't delay.

Good luck.

Junien
29-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Unfortunately I'm at work in a rural area, and will only be able to seek treatment middle of this coming week, hence my query.

I'm more concerned about finding out if the girl in question has spread the infection

brocausewaybay
30-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Unfortunately I'm at work in a rural area, and will only be able to seek treatment middle of this coming week, hence my query.

I'm more concerned about finding out if the girl in question has spread the infection

I would be more concerned about my own well being before anything else. If you are concerned ring the shops in question and let them know so that they can take action.

Junien
30-03-2014, 05:50 AM
Don't get me wrong, I am extremely concerned over my wellbeing, but like I said, my hands are tied until I return to Melbourne.

I am just trying to find out more information about the situation so I can best know how to seek treatment.