PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop websites with (real) photos

opimrs
30-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't know about you guys but I make a point of visiting those shops who post real photos of their WLs on their web-sites. One it gives me more confidence of the quality of the girls, and second I want to encourage it as good customer service. So well done 533 willoughby and 64 taren point, to name but two. I'm sick and tired of those other shop web-sites with glamour models on the "girls" page and when you pay a visit the ladies look nothing like that. Do you guys know of any other shops with decent, honest web-sites?

paulgallen
30-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Heaps of shops has real photos. Ginza, GF 127, Hornsby 142, Jasmin artarmon etc

rooter
30-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Pretty much all the regularly reviewed shops/agencies on this forum use real pics.
If they used fake pics they would have been busted ages ago.
The bros on this forum are very thorough and ruthless in exposing fakes.
Taren 64, 533 Willoughby, MOC, bluemoon, Ginza all use real pics, just to name a few.

opimrs
30-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks bro - guess I haven't been looking hard enough! Anyone else got some other tips?

Oneonone
30-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Kellys at Fivedock have a new web site and they now have genuine photos of the girls, have to agree there is no point in putting up a photo if its not real.

And 647 also have genuine photos although I don't like the format they use they don't come up as well as most of the other shops.

Oneonone
30-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Bro opimrs

If these are not our REAL 5* Girls

You can have a FREE F... anytime:miao:

Good on you 5* as one of the shops that set the standard on this forum we would expect that your photos are genuine!

13sunset
31-03-2014, 11:28 PM
I believe the quality of website is a good indicator of service provided by a shop. Shops such as TP64 and 533Willoughby lead the way. Both are also reasonably priced. Genuine photos and reliable line up information are both important, and definitely encourage my custom. Unfortunately, website quality seems to drop the further west you go. There is a huge market out here. The idea that a customer will walk in and accept and be grateful for anything that resembles a female should have gone long ago. If there are any shops in the west with good websites with honest, accurate information about what they have to offer please let me know.

gentlescream
01-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Penny's 77 (Newtown/Enmore) has genuine stuff, which the owner takes herself.