PDA

View Full Version : General talk New to punting - some Qs

Joxkox
31-03-2014, 01:18 AM
So i've been to a couple of shops, and have been to rydalmere 22 twice. Staff is pretty good, and prices are on the low end, so I wanted to get an idea of the differences between these places and like the ones where they charge like 320 bucks an hour.

1) Do you just have to "fuck" the girl? Or can you ask her to blow you, kiss your body, jack you off, etc. I asked a girl for like stuff other than sex, but not dirty or anything, just non-standard and she was kind of a bitch about it. Is that normal? Or are girls usually trying to satisfy your needs? (and if you pay more, will they just be better at it)

2) Do WLs kiss? Do they talk dirty? I mean, places usually cover anal, bbbj and I'm not talking about that. I just mean, I feel awkward trying to tell a WL what I want because the ones i've seen seem kind of "closed minded" - is that odd or normal?

Most websites and rosters say GFE, but it seems a lot of that is hoopla. Unless I just picked really unique ones that are hard to deal with.

wilisno
31-03-2014, 02:21 AM
So i've been to a couple of shops, and have been to rydalmere 22 twice. Staff is pretty good, and prices are on the low end, so I wanted to get an idea of the differences between these places and like the ones where they charge like 320 bucks an hour.

1) Do you just have to "fuck" the girl? Or can you ask her to blow you, kiss your body, jack you off, etc. I asked a girl for like stuff other than sex, but not dirty or anything, just non-standard and she was kind of a bitch about it. Is that normal? Or are girls usually trying to satisfy your needs? (and if you pay more, will they just be better at it)

2) Do WLs kiss? Do they talk dirty? I mean, places usually cover anal, bbbj and I'm not talking about that. I just mean, I feel awkward trying to tell a WL what I want because the ones i've seen seem kind of "closed minded" - is that odd or normal?

Most websites and rosters say GFE, but it seems a lot of that is hoopla. Unless I just picked really unique ones that are hard to deal with.
Try one at 5* for half an hour, it'll cost you $150, not $320. All your questions will be answered and all your fantasy fulfilled ! ;) ;) ;)

weedinator
31-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi mate, from my exp the best thing to do is to tell the girl what you want to do during first introduction. She will then know what she has to do to keep you coming back for more.

I think the place you mentioned had a girl with bad attitude working at place you mentioned recently. Then again with places that use street numbers to distinguish themselves from others makes it confusing when you smoke ( see name)

Oneonone
31-03-2014, 08:56 AM
The best thing to do is read the AR's on here first get an idea of a couple of the girls you think you might like to try.

I always ask a girl if she kisses as to me I don't want to see a girl that doesn't.

I basically only see girls that GFE, most girls at the shops I go to provide these services.

You need to remember the girls are human and not machines so they like to be looked after if you just want to lay there and have them do what ever you want and don't give them anything in return (apart from the money) then it doesn't matter how much you pay you will only get a somewhat mechanical service.

I like to go and have fun and ensure the girl has fun as well, most of the girls will join in and you will have a good time.

Most of the girls at the shop you mentioned above are Korean and I avoid Koreans as their service is not usually up to standard they are known as Korean Princesses and most of them don't kiss, don't touch here, don't, don't etc.

Try Chinese or Malaysian or Singapore girls they are usually less restrictive. Thai can be good but a lot of them are lazy.

To be fair I have seen some good Thai ladies and some of the best ladies I have seen have been Korean but in both cases they are so hit and miss and you have to see so many to find a good one that its not worth the effort or money.

Gucci2012
31-03-2014, 10:03 AM
http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/

If your after some Japanese style GFE you can't go wrong @Ginza. All girls dfk at this shop.

Joxkox
31-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Thanks for all the info bros. Okay, so then I have a question about the introduction - thus far these girls don't even really give you an intro - they just open the door, say their name and close it again. Is that, in itself, a sign of bad news? I'd like to be able to talk to a girl and ask her stuff to get a vibe too but thus far that hasn't been an option.

So in these other shops, I'm guessing they are a bit more social in their approach to being WLs?

And yeah, I'm not being mechanical. I was just trying to explain myself (because I'm still nervous about being with a woman I don't know real well) but thus far they haven't made it easy on me.

I'll look into these other shops, but basically is it the consensus that this behavior is not norm in good places?

Oneonone
31-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Thanks for all the info bros. Okay, so then I have a question about the introduction - thus far these girls don't even really give you an intro - they just open the door, say their name and close it again. Is that, in itself, a sign of bad news? I'd like to be able to talk to a girl and ask her stuff to get a vibe too but thus far that hasn't been an option.

So in these other shops, I'm guessing they are a bit more social in their approach to being WLs?

And yeah, I'm not being mechanical. I was just trying to explain myself (because I'm still nervous about being with a woman I don't know real well) but thus far they haven't made it easy on me.

I'll look into these other shops, but basically is it the consensus that this behavior is not norm in good places?

In the well run shops the girls will make it easy on you bro they want the work and they get into trouble if they get a knock back or don't appeal to the customer. And its nothing to do with price that applies from the $150 up to the $600 and more per hour shops that I have been to.

A lot of the new girls and some of the not so new speak very little English so communicating with them can be a problem.

Best to try and find one that speaks some English and then when she walks in and says hello ask her to repeat her name and then fire off a question or two if you want to know something. If they ignore you or don't answer then things aren't going to get much better in the room in most cases so move on to another girl.

You don't have to take the first girl you get introduced to ask to meet more and if you don't like or she doesn't seem friendly walk.

Most of the girls are after jobs so are friendly and in the busy shops if they get too many knock backs then they don't last long.

If they cant smile at you and at least have eye contact then they don't want your business there are plenty of good girls out there eager to please so don't put up with rubbish.

Travelmate
31-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Malaysia girls are usually provide very good service overall.

Travelmate
31-03-2014, 11:40 AM
The country with their currency low usually provide better service.

This is not a rule of thumb but a good guideline.

Joxkox
31-03-2014, 11:59 AM
I'll try to be more assertive in the intro stage then. If a girl doesn't seem to be positive or whatever, I'll move on. If all the girls are curt like that then I'll just assume the shop is kind of letting them do their own thing, which can be hit or miss, so there is no point gambling with it.

Thanks for the info - very helpful guys.

Another q- what are the thoughts on private WLs vs shop WLs? Like cracker and what not?

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll try to be more assertive in the intro stage then. If a girl doesn't seem to be positive or whatever, I'll move on. If all the girls are curt like that then I'll just assume the shop is kind of letting them do their own thing, which can be hit or miss, so there is no point gambling with it.

Thanks for the info - very helpful guys.

Another q- what are the thoughts on private WLs vs shop WLs? Like cracker and what not?

I think Brother Wil has already given you a good tip, if you are genuinely looking for a good punt to start then you can't go much wrong at 5 Star.

If you are interested for Private WL, then you shouldn't risk it on Cracker - try 5 Star Penthouse or MOC is a much safer bet. They are well established and popular for a good reasons

Just my two cents

Cheers

Oneonone
31-03-2014, 05:44 PM
If you are inexperienced and want a good punt to start then I have to agree try one of the more up market shops on this forum however if you know what you are doing and are prepared to do your home work then there are some great punts to be had at the lower cost shops.

CunningLinguist
31-03-2014, 06:51 PM
The country with their currency low usually provide better service.

This is not a rule of thumb but a good guideline.

Two conflicting examples for you: Japan GFE is the best, and Korean GFE is not the best ...

Dude
31-03-2014, 06:54 PM
If you are inexperienced and want a good punt to start then I have to agree try one of the more up market shops on this forum however if you know what you are doing and are prepared to do your home work then there are some great punts to be had at the lower cost shops.
Saying that, even some lower cost shops have gems in them... I've been a regular for TP64, and i also experienced some other 'higher market' shops, my chance of good punts is actually better in the lower market lol...

dpsdvmh6
04-04-2014, 01:58 AM

Couldn't agree more. If you're somewhat intimidated, you could always 'ease' yourself in via the murky world of massage...

My punting career went something like this:

2011: Korean massages (Midas, Romeos, Juliets)
2012: High end cauc (Liaisons, Stilettos)
2013-4: Mid range Asian (TP64, 533 Willoughby)

Funds permitting, of course- when I first started, I was getting Korean B2B on a Fri night, then Liaisons FS on a Sunday! Pricey weekend...

Nowadays I'll just mix it up.

CunningLinguist
04-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Totally Disagree Bro

Our Korean LISA is the best GFE... Check her out:miao:

Money back guarantee ? :)

Oneonone
04-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Saying that, even some lower cost shops have gems in them... I've been a regular for TP64, and i also experienced some other 'higher market' shops, my chance of good punts is actually better in the lower market lol...

I could not agree with you more bro that too has been my experience but for someone new to punting your success rate is probably better at the more expensive shops.

However if you know what you want and do your homework you cannot go wrong at the $150 shops most of the time, but you have to accept that the premises etc are not usually as luxurious.

MagicToad
04-04-2014, 03:01 PM
If you are genuinely new to punting, better to stay away and remain new to punting.
Find a good hobby, save your money for much better things.

Oneonone
04-04-2014, 04:06 PM
If you are genuinely new to punting, better to stay away and remain new to punting.
Find a good hobby, save your money for much better things.

Next thing you will be telling him to join a Monestry and become a Monk you don't need any money then the church pays all you bills but unfortunately you don't get to punt!