PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bumping into other Punters

Massageguy
31-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Hello Fellow punters.

Just interested in other punters feelings on , bumping into brothers at shops.

- Do you hate it ?
- Do you try to hide?
- Do you worry about the rest of the day ?
- Do you wonder who it might be ?
- do you try to cover your face ?
- ????????????????

I started wondering today ,when I went to 533 after getting back from my cruise with the family.
I turned up just before my 11am appointment with Tina, and a while after ringing the bell and no answer,
The door slowly opened and a fellow punter poked his head out the door and asked if I could wait out side for a couple of minutes as it was totally packed inside. ( glad I booked. ). When Mico finally opened the door and let me in , ( she looks hot ) I stood in the hallway as all waiting rooms were busy , the girls room was being used and the chair in the hallway was occupied by the punter that spoke to me earlier.
Whilst standing there , I witnessed different reactions from the various punters cumming and going from place to place past me.
Me myself, it doesn't really bother me if I see other punters... After all , we are all there for the same reason, most of us are probably in trouble from someone if we are found out . So even if I see someone
I know!!! They probably have as much to loose as me, so I'm sure the code of silence would be adopted.

P.S. to the punter that opened the door to me at 11am at 533 Willoughby today, thank you and please don't be shy, let us know if it was you or if you prefer, PM me and it will be between us.
I often get frustrated reading alot of punters stories here and not have any pictures in my head of what you all look like.
So whoever you are, you now know who I am and what I look like , so feel free to let us or me know.

Cheers.

newbie111
31-03-2014, 03:44 PM
i personally dont mind bumping into fellow punters... but i do mind if i bump into someone i know! :D

Oneonone
31-03-2014, 03:55 PM
It doesn't worry me too much if I bump into another punter it happens a lot at 533 but I would not like it if I bumped into someone I knew.

imagination69
31-03-2014, 03:55 PM
I have been in the same waiting area a few times with other punters. If they are really shy and try to hide, I always ask "so what are you here for?" They generally don't answer :cool2:

I've had some very interesting conversations with other punters as well swapping notes

If we can share our experiences here, why not share them in person as well :)

Oneonone
31-03-2014, 04:32 PM
I have been in the same waiting area a few times with other punters. If they are really shy and try to hide, I always ask "so what are you here for?" They generally don't answer :cool2:

I've had some very interesting conversations with other punters as well swapping notes

If we can share our experiences here, why not share them in person as well :)

My answer to you would be the same as you mate? what a stupid question!

kobe7
31-03-2014, 04:59 PM
We come in one place to do one thing. I am not even embarrassed going out.

Rpd
31-03-2014, 06:21 PM
My primary concern is bumping into someone I know - family friend, work colleague, acquaintance, etc. I prefer to draw as little attention to myself as possible, and therefore I rather not engage in small talk while waiting for time with my lady.

scrawley
31-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Visiting a brothel is like using a public toilet to take a SQUIRT or PINCH OFF a LOAF, right???

Its all about catering to the needs of a basic biological urge. But, just like dropping a STEAMING TURD in a public area, visiting a brothel to fuck a prostitute is considered a SHAMEFUL and HUMILIATING act by most normal people!!!

We have all encountered that weird co-worker who wants to talk to you about the weekend footy match as he's DROPPING a GROGAN in the next toilet cubicle!!! Well its the same type of silly twat who tries to kick start a convo in the waiting rooming of a whore house!!!

shinigami12
31-03-2014, 08:16 PM
one thing important to me is the private waiting rooms at my fav spot, never had to wait with other guys and such. actually never had to at any place, as soon as i've arrived they've just ushered me into a room for some reason.

however, one time i was walking to the place near this other guy, didn't take long to realize we were both heading to the brothel (i think he realized too). felt hell awkward, so i just slowed down a bit and let him go in first.

if i was waiting with others there, nah there's no way i'd be making conversation. wouldn't necessarily bother me to wait with them, but not really up for socializing.

yellow_fever
31-03-2014, 09:13 PM
I don't mind bumping into other punters and even having a chat, but there's nothing more off putting than seeing a guy come out of the room of the girl you're just about to do and he's really gross, fat, smelly, super old or whatever else turns you off! No offense to those bros, I'll be there myself someday just would rather not see it

CunningLinguist
31-03-2014, 09:31 PM
I prefer not to see any other punters in brothels.
The thing I really don't like is waiting with other punters in the waiting room for a line up, this is why I never go to linup establishments on Fr/Sat night.

newbie111
31-03-2014, 09:31 PM
I don't mind bumping into other punters and even having a chat, but there's nothing more off putting than seeing a guy come out of the room of the girl you're just about to do and he's really gross, fat, smelly, super old or whatever else turns you off! No offense to those bros, I'll be there myself someday just would rather not see it

yeh i had that experience... and you wish the ML/WL you've booked have thoroughly washed herself before your sessioin.

Filodude
31-03-2014, 09:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing also when i bump into another punter like that on my way out and I start thinking of the girl doing everything she did to me to that guy..

Personally I don't mind bumping into or waiting with other punters, I never initiate conversation but I don't mind it too much if other punters want to trade notes
When I'm waiting in a busy waiting room and a girl (I'd booked ahead) comes in and singles me out to take me to room while the other punters look on in envy can be a confidence boost going in the session.

Gucci2012
31-03-2014, 10:12 PM
I hate it and as big as I am I try to hide :-p

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Same here, mind you I mostly go to RnT shops but still, knowing what your ml may do to the other guy is one thing but actually seeing that guy is another, so if I know my ml is still busy when I got to the shop I intentionally will look the other way so I won't see who is coming out of that room or with my ml !!

In terms of waiting with other punters , it's a no no for me too, it's best not to be seen by other punters.

Cheers

Oneonone
01-04-2014, 12:21 PM

I agree with you the last thing I want to see is he guy who fucked her before me, that's one of the reasons I like to punt early in the day at least you don't get slops and the girl is usually fresh and ready to go.