PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Regarding "Mark" 's BIG COMPLAINT about KAYLA@MOC.....

MyOutCall Australia
03-04-2014, 12:12 AM
ORIGINAL COMPLAINT AR LINK: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40974-Kayla-Worst-punt-of-2014-(possibly-ever)-and-poor-response-by-MOC

Hey guys,

I got notice of this complaint around 12:00 WED as i am holding the MOC Complaint line these days since i've been back to Sydney weeks ago.

1) This booking was sorted out TUE morning. The Client's named "Mark" sent sms complaining kayla at TUE afternoon. But Complaint SMS has been sent to MOC Booking line but not MOC Complaint line. MOC BOOKING LINE is not responsible straight for any complaint issues.

2) TUE MOC receptionist is Richard who is new to MOC! He's lack of communication skills with clients for any issues excluding bookings! So even though clients sent complaint sms to the wrong line, he did not notice complaint line about this issue and still replied by some unprofessional words like " sry about that, than next time we will find another good one for you" etc... which are not acceptable by me!

3) WED Morning MOC experienced receptionist Miya found out the bad review on Syde99.com and straight away forwarded it to me. After that at 11:24am client Mark finality sent 1st complaint SMS to MOC Complaint line. Then I've got the whole story.

WED night I've tried to call Mark twice, NO ANSWER. The third time, phone was switched off! WED night 22:22 He sent a sms to ask who was calling. I replied I was duncan and i promised I would fix this issue out tonight, and pls check the forum. After that he disappeared again. Till NOW NO any successful discuss which i will treat that he would not like to discuss it with me and maybe just for something others....OK, i will give... I like to talk anything misleading face to face or on phone straight away....however some people won't like to face it but like to writing thousands of words on forum anonymously. I fully understand!

My investigation:

I phoned MOC girl kaylor tonight to get her side of story which I still fully trust that She got some fault within....She is new to industry really and really! She even does not know if clients do not ask for BBBJ the girl does not need to provide... I still not understand why you as a clients even did not just throw a word like " ok, give me a blow job now....." she is lack of sex experience which is totally not professional for adult servicing... I keep silent. Why clients ask kaylor " are you tired of ...... kayla is genuine girl who does not know how to make a clever lie...she response " i was bit tired of...." which she did not mean she was so tired not to service you cause being tired , but meant she felt bit tired of serving you only cause you guys finished whole session just mins before one hour expired but not like what you told all members there " something 25 mins before the session expired". Kayla is a honest girl.

MOC receptionist Richard is new to MOC 2 weeks ago.....He is working very hard. He still need sometime to get fully experienced for this job. The MOC reception job is not easy. it needs very high human communication skills with BOSS, Girls and clients! Like what i said always to different receptionist on every periods of time, The sex industry reception job is most hard job in the world: You need be responsible for your employer " BOSS " ; be responsible for your employee " girls ", be responsible to your customers " MOC clients". I you could easily fly throughout, you can be a beautiful TEAM LEADER at ANY INDUSTRY!!!

Okay, Let's get back to solution!

I told Kayla and receptionist Ricard that I decided to give Mark a $150 Refund for this issue. Kaylor , richard, MOC will share one third each.

Kayla told me that she would like to pay whole $150 back to client Mark; Richard said he would like do the same way...

That's meant both of them realised how the minor mistake or misunderstanding cost this price...

Solution:

After this, Kayla with refund $50 & Receptionist Richard does refund of $100 back to Mark. This refund is available to collection any time as your convenience. Or if it is as your request, it will be deducted by your pay as your next visit to MOC!

After this case, Kayla will know how to make a better communication with clients by "wolds" cause she is very innocent with her services levels! Anyone who complaint her services should see my post words to words as she paid the price.

Receptionist Richard eared much more working experiences overnight! :-) AS He paid the prices as well.

As I sent Mark by SMS saying " I do care, MOC cares" ....For MOC reputation, well, it is the upmost destination I am walking forward to...never stop...

You guys know famous "B.KON@MOC". Maybe some brothas found that she had been already changed to 2 hour starting but suddenly stopped off the site...

You guys guess why? she made over 10 overnight bookings and all clients feedback were amazing. She even got 2nd overnight , third overnight by one retuned clients...

Why? Because is MOC reputation! MOC reputation ONLY!

B.KON tell MOC receptionist that She will " choose the proper client for her". She ask my receptionist confirm Clients height, weight, age etc personal information then she would choose whether she take this booking or not! When I got this notice by MOC, I was very angry with it ...

I DO NOT CARE SHE IS NUMBER ONE POPULAR MOC BRAND OR NOT....I DO NOT CARE HOW AMAMING MONEY SHE COULD MAKE FOR MOC, I STILL SAYING TO EVERY MOC SUPPORTERS, I DO CARE MOC REPUTATION! MOC Can NOT and will NEVER ask clients on phone or by SMS " about any clients' height or weight this kind info.... Today, I 've stopped B.KON JuST for this. It IS for all punters benefit. I do not care anything else...money. . go to hell!

thanks all guys!

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM

brocausewaybay
03-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Well done.

I really want to make booking with Kayla!! It sounds like she really is innocent and fresh.

cisco
03-04-2014, 07:56 AM
Good on u braaaa , problem solved . Moc u did great job

icegel
03-04-2014, 09:25 AM
I know this is ur MOC Internal matters and

I think 150$ is nothing with MOC as a BOSS and why have to asked Kaylor and Richard (or even they willing to put in 50$ each) why not the BOSS cover the whole 150$ to show to the Customers and specially Employees, how the BOSS MOC treat their staff.

Well just my thought.

Sextus
03-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I DO NOT CARE SHE IS NUMBER ONE POPULAR MOC BRAND OR NOT....I DO NOT CARE HOW AMAMING MONEY SHE COULD MAKE FOR MOC, I STILL SAYING TO EVERY MOC SUPPORTERS, I DO CARE MOC REPUTATION! MOC Can NOT and will NEVER ask clients on phone or by SMS " about any clients' height or weight this kind info.... Today, I 've stopped B.KON JuST for this. It IS for all punters benefit. I do not care anything else...money. . go to hell!

thanks all guys!

Duncan

Duncan, nothing else you said could be as meaningful as that. It shows your brand quality and its reputation is the most important thing - no individual is more important than that. All those in business should have similar wisdom.

Yes, it is no good the boss paying for the refund, only those face to face with the clients are going to learn differently by paying for their mistakes themselves.

I do like the occasional MOC complaint thread though, because I love reading your passionate essays - they are fun! I still remember your famous "I will relax!" comment. :D

scrawley
03-04-2014, 06:31 PM
So I suppose you think when a mcdonalds employee burns the french fries the cost of replacing them should be taken directly from his / her own pocket?

Thankfully such unfair working conditions are quite unlawful in Australia

Duncan, nothing else you said could be as meaningful as that. It shows your brand quality and its reputation is the most important thing - no individual is more important than that. All those in business should have similar wisdom.

Yes, it is no good the boss paying for the refund, only those face to face with the clients are going to learn differently by paying for their mistakes themselves.

I do like the occasional MOC complaint thread though, because I love reading your passionate essays - they are fun! I still remember your famous "I will relax!" comment. :D

scrawley
03-04-2014, 06:39 PM
+1

A lot of the punters on this site blather on about the importance of customer service as though its some great ethical principle but the only real reason they care so much is because they happen to be the customers in this transaction

and yes, customer service is an important element of any successful business, but so to is respect for the rights of staff.

I know this is ur MOC Internal matters and

I think 150$ is nothing with MOC as a BOSS and why have to asked Kaylor and Richard (or even they willing to put in 50$ each) why not the BOSS cover the whole 150$ to show to the Customers and specially Employees, how the BOSS MOC treat their staff.

Well just my thought.

Guymartin420
03-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Vow! Now MoC means something to me. I ve never been there. But I will go there definitely!!

frosty03
03-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Good customer service. Makes us book with confidence. If employees know that bad service leads to personal consequences it will give them incentive to be better. At 350 it isnt small change and some people actually save up for weeks as a treat. Bad service is a big dissapointment.

Good job. Next booking i couldnt decide which agency before. Now will go with moc.

Sextus
03-04-2014, 08:52 PM
A lot of the punters on this site blather on about the importance of customer service as though its some great ethical principle but the only real reason they care so much is because they happen to be the customers in this transaction

Yes, self-interest does seem to play a big part here - as in most things!

But the stakes, ie amounts of money involved are literally higher in that particular type of business for everyone - client, girl, shop, and so can't be related to a tub of fries worth twenty bucks. It has been many years since I was an employee though, so maybe I'm used to paying 100% for the mistakes I happen to make. There should be a law against it for me too! :cry: