PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advice/Recommendation

Midnight_Prowl
03-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Okay, today I feel i wanna try new shop.
But not CBD (although i really wanna try silver fox, CBD Posh and etc..), I only can think of Burwood as it is one of station on my way home.

I am thinking of Juliet in Burwood (tried Romeo 5 yrs ago and got hooked), can any bros recommen me a girl there?

I prefer really nice strong massage and nice 2nd part would be bonus.

If any bro can recommend me a shop in burwood or strath, that would be much apprecaited.

I am open to try FS as well.

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Okay, today I feel i wanna try new shop.
But not CBD (although i really wanna try silver fox, CBD Posh and etc..), I only can think of Burwood as it is one of station on my way home.

I prefer really nice strong massage and nice 2nd part would be bonus.

If any bro can recommend me a shop in burwood or strath, that would be much apprecaited.

Hi brother MP,

Long time no hear !!

For a nice strong massage, you can't go past Coco at Stanmore (252B Parramatta Road) !! Just get off at Stanmore Station and walk 5-6 min towards Parramatta along Percival Road, turn left into Corunna Lane as the shop only use the back alley entrance. BTW, if you are going to see Coco, call ahead to make a booking (0470-380-834)

If you really in need of a proper fix, you should see Coco.

Enjoy

Cheers

:smile:

Midnight_Prowl
03-04-2014, 11:37 AM
ty Ahlungor bro.... I have very quite as I only stay with my fav now.... it is more fun... just like g/f...

but since she is gone back China and other one is in Korea :fire: I said to myself I wanna try new girl.

Only reason I don't wanna go to Stanmore is, I need to catch train back afterwards and I am too lazy hahaha. So i rather get off at Burwood, and after the fun hv a nice dinner and catch a train back.

Other option is go to artarmon or chatswood but need to wait at Epping station to change...

If I do happen to go to Juliet or Other place I will post.

Thank for your feedback bro :smile:

Kaehyung
03-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi Brother MP, I've had good experience with Lily at a Juliet's. Pretty face (although maybe a bit to much makeup) and a great tight body. Does a great simulated cowgirl, almost like FS. Tends to start late (8pm+) and works until early hours of the morning. Booking essential.

Kaehyung
03-04-2014, 02:16 PM
At Juliet's, you might also consider Sarah. I've never tried her before but the ARs on her say that she is a real stunner and seems to have a good following. Downside is that she seems to have KPS and is a bit tough on brothers - only from my reading of the AR. If you book her, please report. I'll definitely try her at some point in the not to distant future.

ulie8
03-04-2014, 09:43 PM
No so much of a strong massage but good looks are lily and Emma