PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suggestions for places like GINZA

Xarlos
28-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi All!

Will be in Sydney between Dec 31st-Jan 9th but alas GINZA is closing during that period:cry:
Any suggestions on where i can find Ginza like alternative (japanese girls in their ranges).
I know TMC have roaring reviews but not sure if i can break the piggy bank on them.
Thanks in advance!!:smile:

AHLUNGOR
28-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi All!

Will be in Sydney between Dec 31st-Jan 9th but alas GINZA is closing during that period:cry:
Any suggestions on where i can find Ginza like alternative (japanese girls in their ranges).
I know TMC have roaring reviews but not sure if i can break the piggy bank on them.
Thanks in advance!!:smile:

It will be very hard if you want to taste genuine Japanese pussies !!

the wizard
28-12-2012, 06:50 AM
I don't know of any other places for quality and value unfortunately
Ginza is one of a kind ! - and I'm missing them already !!!

Xarlos - try to extend your dates.

Gucci2012
28-12-2012, 09:27 AM
57 Sakura Palace has a few J gals but don't expect DFK or BBBJ but they are young and busty.

Xarlos
28-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Ahlunghor, yes i know but gotta try right :smile: So even the well known shops like ginza/tmc doesn't offer "genuine" ones? haha guess i gotta hit the pubs and try my luck then

the wizard , no can do mate, maybe i'll just come back next time.

Gucci2012, thanks i'll try to look for that shop.

boater
28-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Ahlunghor, yes i know but gotta try right :smile: So even the well known shops like ginza/tmc doesn't offer "genuine" ones? haha guess i gotta hit the pubs and try my luck then

What? You said you were not going to use TMC and Ginza is closed during your dates - that is what is being responded to. To rephrase what I think Ahlunghor was saying - "Given you have said no to TMC and GINZA is closed while you are here, then you will have trouble finding easily available genuine Japanese girls."

If you really want your Japanese fill (though she grew up in the US of A), go see this lady, but you will have to hop on a plane to Melbourne
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3356-Nada-Felini-Insatiable-Ripped-Japanese-Contortionist&highlight=nada

Boater

rooter
28-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Ginza is the only place where you will get girls of that quality at that price.
So over the break you have 2 choices:
1. Go to one of the other places that charge $150 - $180 but don't expect to get the quality in terms of looks and service you will get at Ginza.
You can still have an OK time though - so its not too bad an option.
2. Get top quality girls but pay extra. TMC (if you want genuine Japanese) or 5 Star or bluemoon if other Asian is OK.
I would recommend you go for this option. All these shops have very attractive girls that offer top service. It will be money well spent.

Clinton
29-12-2012, 02:16 AM
I recommend you to try yamada san's "sex machines". Why should you worry about paying extra at TMC? I don't think that should be your concern.

Xarlos
29-12-2012, 06:33 AM
What? You said you were not going to use TMC and Ginza is closed during your dates - that is what is being responded to. To rephrase what I think Ahlunghor was saying - "Given you have said no to TMC and GINZA is closed while you are here, then you will have trouble finding easily available genuine Japanese girls."

If you really want your Japanese fill (though she grew up in the US of A), go see this lady, but you will have to hop on a plane to Melbourne
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3356-Nada-Felini-Insatiable-Ripped-Japanese-Contortionist&highlight=nada

Boater

Brother Boater, it is not that i won't use TMC, just looking for cheaper alternative so i can do it more time hahaha.
As matter of fact i will be going to melbourne during the duration of my trip, hahaha

Xarlos
29-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Ginza is the only place where you will get girls of that quality at that price.
So over the break you have 2 choices:
1. Go to one of the other places that charge $150 - $180 but don't expect to get the quality in terms of looks and service you will get at Ginza.
You can still have an OK time though - so its not too bad an option.
2. Get top quality girls but pay extra. TMC (if you want genuine Japanese) or 5 Star or bluemoon if other Asian is OK.
I would recommend you go for this option. All these shops have very attractive girls that offer top service. It will be money well spent.

Brother Rooter,

1. I will try this to start with. any shop suggestions?
2. If i still have "pocket money" left i will also try the top quality ones to end my holiday with a bang.

thank you!

Xarlos
29-12-2012, 06:41 AM
I recommend you to try yamada san's "sex machines". Why should you worry about paying extra at TMC? I don't think that should be your concern.
Brother Clinton,
:cry:
"sex machines" does sounds good. i'm just worried that i will want more and more and spend all my vacation budget:cry:

rooter
29-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi bro
The $160-$200 range isn't really my area of expertise. I generally punt in the $250 plus range as you are generally assured the quality is good.
The one exception is Ginza and I have only recently started punting there. Until recently I had assumed because the price was only $160 that the quality was not very good, but when I went there I was shocked at how good the girls were.
Since Ginza is not an option right now, I suggest you pay a few extra bucks and go to Golden Flower at 127 Regent St (you can walk from Central Station). They have got attractive young Korean girls and the service is pretty good. Its $250 for 1 hr or $200 for 45 mins but if you go before 6pm or on Mon or Tues its cheaper.

rooter
29-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Brother Clinton,
:cry:
"sex machines" does sounds good. i'm just worried that i will want more and more and spend all my vacation budget:cry:

Those TMC Japanese girls are addictive, thats for sure. I have "blown" my life savings on those girls. No regrets though - they are awesome girls!

the wizard
29-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi bro
The $160-$200 range isn't really my area of expertise. I generally punt in the $250 plus range as you are generally assured the quality is good.
The one exception is Ginza and I have only recently started punting there. Until recently I had assumed because the price was only $160 that the quality was not very good, but when I went there I was shocked at how good the girls were.
I suggest you pay a few extra bucks and go to Golden Flower at 127 Regent St (you can walk from Central Station). They have got attractive young Korean girls and the service is pretty good. Its $250 for 1 hr or $200 for 45 mins but if you go before 6pm or on Mon or Tues its cheaper.

Yes, a lot of bro's, some of whom have been going there as far back as the Tokyo Cat Days have been getting the best quality at the best price at Ginza.
"When your on a Good thing......Stick to it........" Rolf Harris

Tmc and Ginza are not competitors at least on price as the differences are substantial.

Also the korean girls from Golden flower look sensational and would be recommended.....

rooter
29-12-2012, 10:05 AM
also the korean girls from Golden flower look sensational.....[/QUOTE]

Golden Flower doesn't get much of an airing on this forum but its not a bad place (not my favourite though)
The premises and facilities are very good, very clean and the girls are certainly hot (very sexy Korean girls)
The level of service isn't as good TMC, bluemoon, 5 Star or Ginza as bbbj, DFK, CIM, etc is not standard, though some girls might provide it. Don't ask me which ones though, I haven't been there for a while and can't remember, and staff always changes anyway.
I guess if you want a change from Japanese and Chinese and feel like some hot kimchi is an option to keep in mind.

boater
29-12-2012, 11:49 AM
If you are able to get out of the city 64 Taren Point and 533 Willoughby are also excellent - the ladies are fully the equivalent of Ginza's - they just are not Japanese.

Both are well reviewed on this forum

Boater

kickass
29-12-2012, 02:31 PM
130 Botany Road - Red Rose - it has some great girls for the same price. But they are not Japanese.

Xarlos
30-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Brothers!! thank you for the advice, i will try to "try them all" hahaha

the wizard
30-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Brothers!! thank you for the advice, i will try to "try them all" hahaha

And we will expect a review of your Aussie adventure.........

kickass
31-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Yes please Xarlos. Tell us of your exploits.

Xarlos
31-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Yes brothers, will do. Just arrive in syd this morning and dead tired now. Will try to punt asap haha. Staying in rydges at world square. Any advice on the nearest shops?