PDA

View Full Version : Other Forget her name: 2/167 Taren Point Rd Taren Point

ilovefs
04-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Person's Name : Cant remember, rather forget!

Establishment : 2/167 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 4/4/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : 85 half

Size/shape : Chubby

Nationality: Chinese

Services Provided : Basic sex, pathetic covered BJ

I realise this review probably isn't 'worthy' of a review, but I wanted to add it, only because of my frustation and I am a little pissed off.

I don't often write bad reviews, and don't often visit other shops. 64 is clearly my favourite and I am loyal to that shop, but occasionally we have needs, or THINK we have needs and our little brain takes over and makes us do silly things even when we have some idea we should walk away.

Anyway, I left 64 without having an orgasm earlier with Summe. No fault of the girl, just one of those things.

I had only been to 2/167 Taren Point Road once before, a few years back, and saw a boring girl who angled herself in a way that I could not penetrate properly, not to mention insisted on using a small condom which took away any feeling I did have. I don't need massive, just the larger size for comfort more than anything. It was a disaster if ever I had one.

Until today.

I park around the corner in Beacon Lighting car park and walk around down to 2/167.

Let in by young male Papasan who tells me only 2 girls working only 1 free. That says a lot about the quality of the shop for starters.

Go in the room and get greeted by a chick that could only be described as a chubby MILF, has to be in her 40's. Short hair, unattractive.

I decide to leave and come back another day, even how sexually frustrated I was. But Papasan suggested I stay, try her, he give me special price and she is A1 service and gave me the thumbs up. I realise there isn't a lot of honesty with asian brothels but usually when management particularly makes an effort to give that impression they are often up to the take.

How wrong was he!

I should have left when I first wanted to and not let him talk me into staying.

For starters the chick did not kiss, AT ALL. No passion whatsover. Why bother? Secondly, she just did not appeal at all, it was like I was with some random fat chick in the street. Lastly her pussy smelt. Not extremely bad, just enough to add to my displeasure.

Eventually when she got on for cowgirl, she was so hopeless and so fat she could not really bounce, but was just moving around and making the bed move. She wasn't really bouncing on my dick at all.

I decided that was it, that I was going to leave, I didn't want to be there anymore.

Telling Papasan as I left, he didn't really care and after phoning him when I got home to discuss it, just brushed me off telling me he will give me a good girl next time. NEXT TIME? It would want to be an hour for FREE with his BEST girl!!!

I really hope he reads this and realises bad publicity from a regular punter is NOT the way to get business!

Recommended? What do you fucking think!!!

astro boy
04-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I have had bad experiences with girls and the operators don't care...they have got your $ and
do nothing to to compensate or even say sorry..beneath them they think
Maybe they should learn the basics of customer service or work at Paddys markets... no offence to the market/stall holders there.
By the way those young c/k girls are gorgeous.. I would buy a Iphone cover from them everyday...anyday.... !!

I will keep away .. and stick to Sophie and her Angels..

Oneonone
04-04-2014, 08:40 PM
What's that saying when you on a good thing stick to it!

I think it applies a lot to punting if your a regular at a shop you know the standard of the girls and if there is one that wont suit you then the mamasan will usually suggest you try someone else.

The other thing if your well known as a regular the girls also know that they have to look after you so they tend to be on their best behaviour.