PDA

View Full Version : Girl info 🔥🔥💓famous b.kon💓2hr now!!!!! Most bithy & fuckable ever!!!! Amazing🔥🔥

MyOutCall Australia
05-04-2014, 01:11 PM
B.KON@MOC: http://myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/137

MOC BIG QUALITY!!! Awesome Coquettish!!! NEW2industry!!! Top sexy bitchy face!!! Top model figure with D CUPS!!! AWESOME lovely ASS which can speak!!! White milky & smooth skin!!! AWESOME GFE IS EXTREMELY Guaranteed!!! ONE OF the most girl who is eager for sex!!! SHE needs sex!!! She can not live without it every minute!!! SHE NEEDS MAN!!! QUALITY TOPPing the SYdney market!!! EVERYMAN MUST SEE HER!!!

MOST FUCKABLE EVER!!!
MOST BITHY EVER!!!
MOST AMAZING!!!

MyOutCall.COM

Eureka
05-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Thought you sacked her for laying down the law to MOC of who she would and would not see ??

MOC Richard
05-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Bookings welcome!

lockhart
05-04-2014, 09:50 PM
A surprised change . Shit! on business trip overseas right now and won't be back for another 2weeks, the earliest. Hope will be able to catch this girl .. to confirm her SIZE and write up , Duncan mate. Ha Ha

BBBJ
06-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Hey Admin, perhaps you may want pay more attention to detail... coz girls new to the industry do not pose the way she does. Perhaps just portray her as a horny nymph????

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 01:48 AM
She's totally new, has never been fucked before. A complete virgin in fact. That's why she's the most bitchy ever! Her ass can speak! (I hope that doesn't mean she farts mid session)

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Thought you sacked her for laying down the law to MOC of who she would and would not see ??

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the title !!

May be she has learnt her lesson and now a good girl ??

Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia
I DO NOT CARE SHE IS NUMBER ONE POPULAR MOC BRAND OR NOT....I DO NOT CARE HOW AMAMING MONEY SHE COULD MAKE FOR MOC, I STILL SAYING TO EVERY MOC SUPPORTERS, I DO CARE MOC REPUTATION! MOC Can NOT and will NEVER ask clients on phone or by SMS " about any clients' height or weight this kind info.... Today, I 've stopped B.KON JuST for this. It IS for all punters benefit. I do not care anything else...money. . go to hell!

thanks all guys!

Duncan