PDA

View Full Version : General talk Weird day

yellow_fever
05-04-2014, 10:06 PM
I was at a normal massage shop today, been going there weekly for the last 4 or 5 months, nothing seems to be on offer in terms of part 2 but that's fine I need to get a proper massage weekly to keep my issues sorted. Anyway, there's a new girl and she's really hot, was asking one of the other girls about her whether she has a bf or what and got the lowdown (single). Went in today and the new girl was there but booked, so went for another girl i usually get but the hot girl is in the next cubicle, it's one of those open cubicle places with no roof between the cubicles. About half way through i hear whispering and giggling, then the sound of him reaching for his pants and dropping the belt on the floor (getting money out!). More whispering and giggling, then the unmistakable sound of her jerking him off. I looked at the girl in the room with me, it was plain as day she knew what was going on too, very disapproving look on her face! Sound of more giggling, tissues being pulled out. Got a boner just from listening and was thinking "I'm booking her!" But knowing that all the other girls in the shop are gonna know too. After she finishes some stern words in thai coming at her from the other girls, pretty clear they're telling her not to do it again :-(

Then her phone rings and she starts crying, like really sobbing. Goes on for 5 minutes and I'm thinking the owner must have just fired her or something, asked the girl I was with what's going on and she said the other girl just got news on the phone her grandmother has passed away. Then she's on the phone again, crying more, girl I'm with tells me the other girl is trying to book a ticket back to Thailand but it's too expensive. Then the girl I'm with starts crying! Then the other two girls are all crying too! Gave the girl I was with a hug, felt sorry for all of them. What a weird day.

CunningLinguist
05-04-2014, 11:01 PM
That is a seriously weird moment, but a real "human condition" experience, you should feel lucky to be a part of it!

yellow_fever
05-04-2014, 11:41 PM
yeah when something like that happens you feel so helpless though. There are few things in life more depressing than an inconsolable girl sobbing, when there's nothing you can do to help out though you just want to give everything to see a smile on her face. Most depressing part was when I was leaving, the hot girl had her makeup messed up, tear streaked mascara running down her cheeks. The others were trying to cheer her up, and she was doing her makeup again and trying to smile at me, somehow seemed like she was inviting me to book her. I just wanted to hand her my wallet and leave, felt like such an ass considering her grief.

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:19 AM
No need to feel sorry for her/them, one must earn her livings and money! There are plenty of RnT shops where they can earn a quick bucks !!

A return ticket to Thailand, that's about one weeks work.........lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Just wondering if the girl is an AAA grade girl, may be she should contact 18 Modello???

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 02:28 AM
she's just a normal girl in a normal massage shop, I guess she gets maybe $25/hour for massage, it's $60/hr there. The girls average 4-6 customers a day. She might have got an extra $20 for the handjob, no way to do b2b in that place

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 02:38 AM
she's just a normal girl in a normal massage shop, I guess she gets maybe $25/hour for massage, it's $60/hr there. The girls average 4-6 customers a day. She might have got an extra $20 for the handjob, no way to do b2b in that place

Well, even if she only ever does legit massage only, if she is really good, she could work in a busy shopping centre:

Say 10 jobs a day, average 45 min, the girls cut is $25, so that's $250 a day! Works 6 straight days and she will be back to Bangkok in no time.

Unless she has some emergency and has to pay last min fare = like full economy which could be a few thousands ?? Then that may take a few more weeks !

CunningLinguist
06-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Well, even if she only ever does legit massage only, if she is really good, she could work in a busy shopping centre:

Say 10 jobs a day, average 45 min, the girls cut is $25, so that's $250 a day! Works 6 straight days and she will be back to Bangkok in no time.

Unless she has some emergency and has to pay last min fare = like full economy which could be a few thousands ?? Then that may take a few more weeks !

What about food and rent ?

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I think these girls just do it to offset their living costs a little. The money obviously isn't brilliant, they may be making as little as $100-$150 for a 12 hour shift. Still better than the other jobs generally available to them, waitressing for 3-4 hours a day at $8-$10/hour or similar. Most are sharing their rooms with many other girls, visited a girls apartment one day and she shared her room with 6 other girls! That got my mind thinking.... There was 15 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment.

cmk76
06-04-2014, 05:19 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
xxx xxx xxx

CunningLinguist
06-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Most of the Thais live in a 2 bedder on Castlereagh, World Tower, and surrounding buildings, sharing among 10 others with mattresses and curtains to separate in the living area...

So that is why this thai ML I met up with was reluctant to take me back to her place ...

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah probably the reason. I was seeing that girl quite a while before she showed me her place, I was starting to think she was married or something. She was pretty embarrassed about it, but I admired her frugal ways. CMK nailed it re food. Was pretty awkward giving it to her in the room while a dozen girls were listening in the living room! Thank god it had an ensuite.

wilisno
06-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah probably the reason. I was seeing that guy quite a while before she showed me her place.
Is he/she a tranny ? ;) ;) ;)

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Mis post haha nah she was a hot little chick with a great rack! She was kinda slutty though, found out later she was banging at least 3 other guys at the same time!

Travelmate
06-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Most of the Thais live in a 2 bedder on Castlereagh, World Tower, and surrounding buildings, sharing among 10 others with mattresses and curtains to separate in the living area... Average of $100 - $200 a person in rent (utilities included) Food is usually leftovers from the housemate working at 3 Mama, Kao Sarn or the other string of Thai shops... and in the worst case... they live on 2 minute noodles, and snacks... literally... Thai girls are usually very economical to keep as a gf...!!!

Until they start visiting the Star, playing pokies at C Hotel or boozing it up at Mr. B's... they start calling their farang geek, crying to them that they have lost everything and don't have enough money for an airfare back to Bkk...!!!

Hey brother. You are the insider... this is exactly same as what I have observed from my other 'friends'

dpsdvmh6
06-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Most of the Thais live in a 2 bedder on Castlereagh, World Tower, and surrounding buildings, sharing among 10 others with mattresses and curtains to separate in the living area... Average of $100 - $200 a person in rent (utilities included) Food is usually leftovers from the housemate working at 3 Mama, Kao Sarn or the other string of Thai shops... and in the worst case... they live on 2 minute noodles, and snacks... literally... Thai girls are usually very economical to keep as a gf...!!!

Until they start visiting the Star, playing pokies at C Hotel or boozing it up at Mr. B's... they start calling their farang geek, crying to them that they have lost everything and don't have enough money for an airfare back to Bkk...!!!

Nailed it!

Can't talk- on my way to Mr. B's!

Andyboy
07-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Where's Mr B's? Is that a thai hangout place?

dpsdvmh6
07-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Where's Mr B's? Is that a thai hangout place?

Sure is: http://www.mrbshotel.com.au/

Thai bistro there is pretty good!

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2014, 03:28 PM

...!!!

Haha brother CMK,

That doesn't sound too bad at all mate.

When I was at college, we have 4 guys sharing a one bedroom apartment, two of us slept on the mattresses and two of us slept on the bases. We did that for two semesters. As for food, we were all overseas poor students so we lived on pretty basic food. Back then there was no cup noodles, a 3-minute cook noodles with soup base plus two eggs and a tomato would be considered a decent meal !!

Then we all found partime jobs and quality of life started to improve - $2.00 per hour cash in hand !!

cmk76
07-04-2014, 10:10 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
07-04-2014, 10:13 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
07-04-2014, 10:27 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
07-04-2014, 10:30 PM
xxx xxx xxx