PDA

View Full Version : General talk What does she want?

Good_guy_Greg
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Using Wechat, I found a Korean WL through an agency, and the first time I saw her we seemed to get along pretty well in terms of conversation. I saw her a second and third time, and the third time we didn't have sex, I brought food over and we ate and talked. During one of these sessions, also got her number and contact on a chat app.

One night I was her last customer, and we ended up spending the night together at a hotel. The next day we had breakfast, and she paid for it (which surprised me a bit, because the WL I went out with in the past never paid for anything). We did the hotel thing once more, and even spent a whole day together, with her introducing me to some of her friends.

Then she had to go interstate, came back a week later and since then I haven't seen her. I've asked her out tonnes of times, but she always says she wants to but she's working. She said she changed her work, I asked where and if I could come see her, and she didn't tell me. Haven't seen her for about a month now, but she does respond to my messages, and we just go back and forth like "I miss you" and stuff.

I'm posting this here to see what my fellow brothers thoughts are on what she wants. When we first exchanged contacts and she started messaging me, I thought she must've wanted me as a regular (I know she keeps phone contact with regulars because I've seen her text them) but if she wanted me as a regular, then why won't she tell me where she's working now?

The second option is she may be keeping a list of 'stand by' guys for possible visa husbands.

The third option is she may actually genuinely like me, and is just actually really busy with work with no time to go out with me?

I just think it's a bit odd that she keeps in contact but doesn't want me to see her at work. In my experience if a girl doesn't like you at all, she'll just taper off and eventually ignore all your messages.

Also, if anyone thinks they are seeing this same girl and the same is being done to them, happy to talk in pm to see if it matches up.

Alpha11
06-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Greg,

It doesn't read like good news to me.

It's interesting that her change in behavior co-coincided with an interstate trip which would imply either she needed some space or the absence gave her a chance to re-evaluate her situation.

My advice would be to drop a friendly note saying that you're really keen to connect but starting to feel almost like a stalker. Tell her that you're really keen to hear from her but you'll leave it up to her when she has the time to do so.

Put the ball in her court and you'll learn pretty quickly if the feeling is mutual or she's struggling to find a way to tell you bad news.

Good luck.

Good_guy_Greg
06-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks Alpha, that's good advice. I didn't think of the possibility that she may want some space. If that was true, then that means for a short period at least, she may have genuinely liked me?

I remember we were drinking and eating once, she was talking, I can't remember what about, but I did hear the words "I like you", although I dismissed it as drunk talk/keeping a regular talk. In past experience, I found that it's hard to believe every word of a ML/WL, or even a woman in general lol.

Anyone think it's realistic that WLs have to work so much that they don't have time to go out?

Alpha11
06-04-2014, 10:17 AM
she may have genuinely liked me?

Of course. And she may continue to do so.

It's that delicate balance between being keen and overzealous so some distance will give her an opportunity to realise what she's missing.

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks Alpha, that's good advice. I didn't think of the possibility that she may want some space. If that was true, then that means for a short period at least, she may have genuinely liked me?

I remember we were drinking and eating once, she was talking, I can't remember what about, but I did hear the words "I like you", although I dismissed it as drunk talk/keeping a regular talk. In past experience, I found that it's hard to believe every word of a ML/WL, or even a woman in general lol.

Anyone think it's realistic that WLs have to work so much that they don't have time to go out?

You pay her every time you went out with with her before ??

Always paid the same amount, any freebie in between or something like paid her for an hour but got an overnighter ??

Her trip interstate could have been a turning point, may be she found a better "you" and now more occupied by the other "you"?

Visa situation could be a big part too!

Besides, what do you want to get out from this "relationship" ??

Same as before , pay for a session but get real girl friend feel or you try to privatise her ??

So many unknown ??

But this sort of thing has to be mutual! Best advice I could give, if I were you, just back off and stop making contact, if she wants you as a customer or like you as a friend, she Will make contact, and if she doesn't !

Then it's time to move on brother

Cheers

Good_guy_Greg
06-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Of course. And she may continue to do so.

It's that delicate balance between being keen and overzealous so some distance will give her an opportunity to realise what she's missing.

Yes, I've always had a problem with this, with other 'normal' girls. I guess that's why when I like them, they don't like me (because I come off as too keen), and when I don't like them they seem to like me.

You pay her every time you went out with with her before ??

Always paid the same amount, any freebie in between or something like paid her for an hour but got an overnighter ??

Her trip interstate could have been a turning point, may be she found a better "you" and now more occupied by the other "you"?

Visa situation could be a big part too!

Besides, what do you want to get out from this "relationship" ??

Same as before , pay for a session but get real girl friend feel or you try to privatise her ??

So many unknown ??

But this sort of thing has to be mutual! Best advice I could give, if I were you, just back off and stop making contact, if she wants you as a customer or like you as a friend, she Will make contact, and if she doesn't !

Then it's time to move on brother

Cheers

Hey bro,

Never paid her anything for the times we went out. I never got any freebies during the hotel nights, but she was up for it. Like one night she was too tired, but the next morning she was up for it but it was time to check out.

I do like her, but it's hard when she's like this cause I told myself to never like anyone who doesn't reciprocate.

CunningLinguist
06-04-2014, 11:07 AM
I think she is waiting for you to tell her you want to marry her and share all your money and belongings with her ... :)

Rpd
06-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Personally, I have found that if a girl is in to you, she will make time for you, regardless of how busy her day is. If she is just playing games to see just how much you want her, then I wouldn't want her anyway.

From what you have described, I sounds like she is not interested. I would just move on, but maybe that's just me.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
06-04-2014, 10:49 PM
You are more into her than she is.

She keeps you on a leash but distant as she is probably working on others first or multiple guys at the same time.

Let it go, don't get attached and move on.

Trilobite
06-04-2014, 11:10 PM
she was definately into you, she wouldnt have spent so much time with you or paid for the meals etc if she didnt either (a) like you very much as a friend and / or (b) want to strike up a romantic relationship

But then she spent time away and her feelings toward you died a little. Maybe she finds you a little boring or perhaps she just met another guy who she thinks is more handsome But she obviously still has a soft spot for you, so hasn't cut you off all together

Piklizm
07-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Bro in all honesty it's over. Sorry man, but something's are better told straight.
From what you detail you only saw her a couple of times had some fun but that's it for her. Paying for breakfast doesn't mean much. For example, I presume you paid for the hotel? Breakfast could likely be a small return gesture. On the other hand it could equally be a statement that your not paying her way and your not her partner. Doesn't need or want you to provide for her.
But main thing is as others have said if she was into you, she would find time to see you. Chat sounds like she's trying to be nice about it. You Writing all the time will only push her further away, even if was a chance. But as is often the case. Not responding is a girls way of telling you. They'll cut you off, rather than tell you not into you.
My advise is don't look to get in a relationship with a wl.

Kenchoubg
07-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Similar situation,
I exchanged number with a wl. Then we had dinner, went to cinema, walking and chatting in darling harbour,etc. we shared all the bills , but no chance to come her home due to her privacy.
After two weeks dating, she dont want to go with me anymore, she always say busy when i sms i miss u or wanna see u. She still work in that brothel, i know it by the roster in this website but i dont want to see her there.

CunningLinguist
07-04-2014, 07:43 AM
WLs tend to be fickle and drop all loyalty as soon as their is a better offer ...

Good_guy_Greg
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Thanks bros for not sugar coating things. I know the outlook is bleak. It just seems odd to me that she still replies to me. I told her I bought her a gift, and I know she hates me wasting money, so I would've expected her to tell me not to buy it or something, but she didn't, which leads me to think there's a chance of seeing her to give it to her.

when i sms i miss u or wanna see u.

Does she reply saying she misses you?

CunningLinguist
07-04-2014, 08:21 AM
She is waiting for you to make her a better offer!
She has cast the bait and if you bite she will reel you in.

Oneonone
07-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Just forget her move on this will only end in tears, yours!

Trilobite
07-04-2014, 09:04 AM
every wl has a bunch of guys who are infatuated with her, at any one time she might have a half dozen dudes who conatantly ask her out on dates, text her every night, pester her to be their gf etc. some of these guys are creepy losers but probably some are ok looking with a bit of money, this is particularly likely to be the case for the younger prettier girls

now just to repeat what i said before, at one point you stood out from the crowd, you were her preferred suitor. thats all changed now. whatever she liked so much about you before for some reason she doesnt like so much now, maybe it was something you did (or didnt do) and perhaps she just found someone better

at this point you have three options - 1. continue to buy her little gifts, pester her with needy sms and hope she'll start to like her again (she won't) 2. book her one last time, give her a hate fuck, cum on her face and leave without saying goodbye 3. cease all contact, never see her again unless she contacts you first (she won't)

ducaticorse848
07-04-2014, 09:07 AM
every wl has a bunch of guys who are infatuated with her, at any one time she might have a half dozen dudes who conatantly ask her out on dates, text her every night, pester her to be their gf etc. some of these guys are creepy losers but probably some are ok looking with a bit of money, this is particularly likely to be the case for the younger prettier girls

now just to repeat what i said before, at one point you stood out from the crowd, you were her preferred suitor. thats all changed now. whatever she liked so much about you before for some reason she doesnt like so much now, maybe it was something you did (or didnt do) and perhaps she just found someone better

at this point you have three options - 1. continue to buy her little gifts, pester her with needy sms and hope she'll start to like her again (she won't) 2. book her one last time, give her a hate fuck, cum on her face and leave without saying goodbye 3. cease all contact, never see her again unless she contacts you first (she won't)

What he said :cool2:

It sucks because you might of had a connection with her, but she's a WL, all she see's is money

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Just to clarify, she is a WL right??

So why all this guessing and waiting game ? Go see her, have a session, if the GFE is still there, carry on ! If not, move on !!

Cheers

Andyboy
07-04-2014, 10:55 AM
It's nice to fave some connection with the WL but 99% are there primarily for the money. Have fun but don't let your heart lose control. Move on bro

Kaehyung
07-04-2014, 11:34 AM
This sort of situation happens in normal relationships is complicated enough. Add in the fact that she is a WL. I think best to have just enjoyed the past and now move on. Can't see any good result coming from this.... Good luck anyway!

rooter
07-04-2014, 11:45 AM
What does she want?
EVERYTHING!!!!
When does she want it?
NOW!!!!

She is only human. Its the human condition.

cisco
07-04-2014, 06:24 PM
A woman mind so hard to understand , the more u try to understand them the more u won't understand . Dont let woman fuck up your brain cause it will ruin your life , just let it flow . When she will be back to u then she will and if not then let it go , plenty fish in the ocean braaaa

cisco
07-04-2014, 06:28 PM
In their world they more care about money then a Man braaa

dohdoe
07-04-2014, 07:53 PM
She's moved on. You should too. It's pointless dwelling over it.

If she was interested she would have found the initiative to find you herself.

babelx
12-04-2014, 04:00 PM
It's nice to fave some connection with the WL but 99% are there primarily for the money. Have fun but don't let your heart lose control. Move on bro

Excellent advice! I second this. See her again and see how it goes. Regardless, you should move on. Don't let WL play with you.

rooter
12-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Always eat in at a brothel - never get take aways ;)

Oneonone
13-04-2014, 09:12 AM
She wants what's hers to be hers and what's yours to be hers.

Then when she has it all she moves on to the next punter or is that sucker, they usually have a few lined up or already in toe.

Life goes on its all in the game! have fun just don't get caught up in it all.

Rpd
13-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Always eat in at a brothel - never get take aways ;)

I ate in a brothel, now I have an upper respitory tract infection. :(

cisco
13-04-2014, 10:35 AM
One answer MONEY

Oneonone
13-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I ate in a brothel, now I have an upper respitory tract infection. :(

That's the risk one takes at least you don't have to tell anyone how you caught the infection.

loaded
15-04-2014, 09:13 PM
They are all like that...they want attention and as many blokes desiring them. They want options, they want repeat customers, they need PR. They will say anything and manipulate to get what they want. 'I miss you'...'I want to see you' every punter gets that. The funny thing is that the bloke thinks he's the only one...

cisco
15-04-2014, 10:58 PM
They are all like that...they want attention and as many blokes desiring them. They want options, they want repeat customers, they need PR. They will say anything and manipulate to get what they want. 'I miss you'...'I want to see you' every punter gets that. The funny thing is that the bloke thinks he's the only one...

100% true ....

Good_guy_Greg
26-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Some of you guys were right. She wants me to marry her for visa.

imaragingbull
26-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Sorry to hear Greg.

You're not going to are you!?

Good_guy_Greg
26-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Sorry to hear Greg.

You're not going to are you!?

I like her, maybe even feel a bit sorry for her. But I can't truly say I love her, nor do I think she has much feelings for me. The thing is, I am not sure how to say no...

imaragingbull
26-04-2014, 09:30 AM
So what has happened since? Have you seen her often and how did you find out that she wants to marry for Visa?

Oneonone
26-04-2014, 09:45 AM
So what has happened since? Have you seen her often and how did you find out that she wants to marry for Visa?

Doesn't sound like something that will be too fulfilling or that will last.

Don't marry her it will end in tears

loaded
26-04-2014, 11:46 AM
If it was a liaison that had gone on for a while then the possibility would be there that it was genuine. It sounds like a very short period that the extra attention came your way. You don't even know how many others she has propositioned for a visa. I doubt you are the only one.
Don't feel sorry for her. There are other options like student visas, so don't do it.

Rpd
26-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Judging by your post history, you sound like a guy who is looking for a full blown relationship, not just someone out for no-strings attached sex. I know you can't help who you fall in love with, but there are plenty of better places to find love bro. These girls don't need 'saving'.

GWEILO
26-04-2014, 07:12 PM
You have two choices, clean break and never see each other again or slowly break it off and get as many freebies as you can. Marrying her is not an option because with all marriages the sex will stop completely. True story.

Good_guy_Greg
27-04-2014, 08:04 PM

Met up with her for a night and she told me. I think the visa thing might not be the worst of it - she wants to live in a city apartment with rent of $700pw (and that's the cheapest).

Thing is, I'm also pursuing a non-WL girl, but that seems to have fallen through so I might do this out of depression. Help me fellow brothers.

loaded
28-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Met up with her for a night and she told me. I think the visa thing might not be the worst of it - she wants to live in a city apartment with rent of $700pw (and that's the cheapest).

Thing is, I'm also pursuing a non-WL girl, but that seems to have fallen through so I might do this out of depression. Help me fellow brothers.

This is the scam. She's only talking to you because she thinks you can help. The moment you cannot help, she will dump your ass for another sucker who can.
Trust me. I've been through something similar recently. It feels real but there is an alternative motive.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Do not jump into this. You will regret it.