PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tina @ 633 extra services?

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 10:40 AM
I've booked her a couple times and probably will again this week, from the 533 website

"..she has a raft of services available that you may not have even thought of..be sure to book early for Tina and ask her what is go and what is no go...."

So I'm guessing anal, but what else? She's a good root for sure but she didn't do anything I had never thought of before.

paulgallen
06-04-2014, 10:53 AM
U should ask what u want. If she's a mind reader she won't be at 533

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 11:07 AM
Ah shit i hit 633 instead of 533. That's what happens when trying to type on the phone! I'm never shy about asking for what I want but when a girl is advertised as doing things "you may not have even thought of", you start wondering what they are... Ear hole sex maybe? Underarm sex? Could it be behind the knee sex?

Oneonone
06-04-2014, 06:45 PM
She is very popular so it must be pretty good what ever she is doing and all the bros on here seem to be keeping mum!

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Someone mentioned BBFS in another thread but I don't think it's true. Must be something involving toys maybe?

Oneonone
06-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Someone mentioned BBFS in another thread but I don't think it's true. Must be something involving toys maybe?

Well I have seen her some time ago now, she was just a good GFE for me but then I don't look for extras just the standard 533 service with lots of kissing and passion and GFE.

I didn't ask for BBFS and it was not offered.