PDA

View Full Version : CBD Posh relocate to Level 2 / 378 Pitt st sydney

CBD Posh
06-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Good news bros!
We have relocated to a bigger shop with better facilities! Our new shop has 5 spacious rooms all rooms with vanity basin of their own, so you don't have to go out the room to wash your hands any more! The new shop is far better than the old shop, it has shower, toilet and modern interior, and the girls! It's always about the girls! We have recently recruited many new staff, together with a few western girls working as well, check us out, you won't be disappointed!
Sorry about posting in AR before. :love:

yellow_fever
06-04-2014, 08:30 PM
It's nice to know people can now wash their hands

D-93
06-04-2014, 08:36 PM
That's pretty much right next to Silver Fox which will cause some competition between the two.

Travelmate
06-04-2014, 08:38 PM
love fierce competition and better for consumer.

more choices and better for value!

I want to see another 3 or 4 open next to each other ... but from different owner.

wilisno
06-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Of course, especially after the HJ !

Oops ! Who's doing the HJ ??? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Good news bros!
We have relocated to a bigger shop with better facilities! Our new shop has 5 spacious rooms all rooms with vanity basin of their own, so you don't have to go out the room to wash your hands any more! The new shop is far better than the old shop, it has shower, toilet and modern interior, and the girls! It's always about the girls! We have recently recruited many new staff, together with a few western girls working as well, check us out, you won't be disappointed!
Sorry about posting in AR before. :love:

That's excellent news brother Posh!

So no more smells from the Chinese medicines!!

I think I know this shop. Went there last year accompanying a friend for the venue !

It was a beauty salon hence all the hand basin facilities, it's quite a nice place, modern and clean and spacious , well, it's basically the same size as Silver Fox!

The only issue is , unless some renovations have been done, the partitions between rooms don't go all the way up the ceiling. So for those brothers who are privacy conscious please be aware !!

But I could be wrong, it may have been all fully enclosed now.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
love fierce competition and better for consumer.

more choices and better for value!

I want to see another 3 or 4 open next to each other ... but from different owner.

There are now three already:

Silver fox , Posh and the one at 388? 398?

Five if you count Chequers and Chicago !

CBD Posh
07-04-2014, 06:17 PM

I think I know this shop. Went there last year accompanying a friend for the venue !

It was a beauty salon hence all the hand basin facilities, it's quite a nice place, modern and clean and spacious , well, it's basically the same size as Silver Fox!

The only issue is , unless some renovations have been done, the partitions between rooms don't go all the way up the ceiling. So for those brothers who are privacy conscious please be aware !!

Cheers

Haha no more Chinese medicine smell finally also shower and toilet available . We'll roster young hot Asian and western girls in our new shop. It was a beauty salon before, nice and chic,well ventilated , though there is still a bit gap over the ceilings because of the central cooling system otherwise we'll have it enclosed completely.

CBD Posh
07-04-2014, 08:28 PM
BTW, the old shop at 107 Quay st is still operative, so bros who like going there can still see their favorite MLs as we'll roster many young Asian girls 7 days a week . :love:

sexercisor2230
07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
so you have three shops now?

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2014, 09:51 PM
BTW, the old shop at 107 Quay st is still operative, so bros who like going there can still see their favorite MLs as we'll roster many young Asian girls 7 days a week . :love:

So you have three shops all operating at the same time ??

107, 329b and 378 !

sexercisor2230
07-04-2014, 10:12 PM
how many girls at each shop...will you have webpage with pics of them?

CBD Posh
07-04-2014, 10:18 PM
They are all operating , however 378 Pitt st is the main shop, we'll have most of girls working there!

CBD Posh
07-04-2014, 10:39 PM
3 girls working every day in Newtown and Quay st, and we'll have 4 girls working in our new city shop, we'll have web page with pics of them:) so you guys can check!

CBD Posh
08-04-2014, 05:40 PM
That's pretty much right next to Silver Fox which will cause some competition between the two.

The new city shop opens today with European girls working as well ,
Including Crystal and some new hot French girls we recruited recently!

CBD Posh
14-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Cheers
Hi bros
Today young stunning 19 yo French brunette Candice starts working in 378 Pitt st.
Don't miss our on her first day !

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Hi bros
Today young stunning 19 yo French brunette Candice starts working in 378 Pitt st.
Don't miss our on her first day !

Does Candice have a stunning pair of DD or E Cups ?? :cool2:

CBD Posh
14-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Does Candice have a stunning pair of DD or E Cups ?? :cool2:

I think they are probably C cups:)

willi
17-04-2014, 02:49 PM
any website picture for the girl?

CBD Posh
05-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Two young French girls Candice and Jessica working Monday tomorrow at 378 city shop!

CBD Posh
06-05-2014, 02:52 PM
From now on everyday we have excellent combination of young hot Asian and western girls working in our new shop!

CBD Posh
08-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Haha no more Chinese medicine smell finally also shower and toilet available . We'll roster young hot Asian and western girls in our new shop. It was a beauty salon before, nice and chic,well ventilated , though there is still a bit gap over the ceilings because of the central cooling system otherwise we'll have it enclosed completely.
We now have enclosed rooms, more privacy! Today we have young beautiful Asian and Caucasian girl working , combination of white and oriental girls everyday :)

CBD 378
17-07-2014, 02:19 PM

Today we have three gorgeous well spoken young uni students working in our Pitt at shop Diane Nicole and honey !
Nicole the blonde has returned !