PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wonderful experience - still grinning ear to ear

henry_lawson
07-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Dropped into a place I've meant to try for a while recently and the receptionist was the prettiest of the 3ML there. I explained I'd like to see her - she said she doesn't do massage. I encouraged her and she persisted, so I feigned to leave and she said ok, but only 30 minutes as she shouldn't really leave her post.

She had a great little figure hidden away under a modest T-Shirt and cut-off shorts, I didn't expect any action however but always hoping!

Her massage was very calming and meticulous - she DID do massage! Standing at the end of the table I asked and she was ok with me stroking the outside of her legs. Her touch on my back and sides was very sensuous and prolonged, she gave no indication of moving from there so I reached around further to cup her cheeks and caress the back of her legs, her breathing told me she liked it. She then started leaning over, reaching down my back giving me better access under her shorts to the top of her legs. By now she was clearly enjoying it and making access to her crotch as easy as she could as she ran her hands down to my ass, and under my hips to flick my now twitching hard-on. Game on!

I lifted my head up to kiss her belly and then higher to nudge her firm breasts. She was cooing and cupping my head, pulling me into her close. I couldn't go further without sitting up and pretty quickly her t-shirt was off and the bra-straps off the shoulder as I kissed her full breasts. She was cradling my cock in her oiled hand now, gently fondling me as my head was racing about how far this could go. She then straddled my leg so she could rub her pussy against it as I sucked her glowing nipples and she started moaning. I removed her bra and she stepped out of her panties without hesitation. I made my way down to her pussy while continuing to suck her nipples in turn and she was juicy and uninhibited - 1, then 2 then 3 fingers exploring her wetness as she continued to stroke me and enjoyed all my caresses, both gentle and lustful. She then said she wanted to lay down and told me to suck her harder while she guided my hand back to the promised land. Gradually she built to the orgasm she clearly needed, then collapsed, grabbing me to nuzzle into her neck while she caught her breath.

"Your turn" she said suddenly as she started stroking me again, our bodies entwined as the pace grew and she revelled in the deluge of boy cream now glistening on her breasts, her chin and neck. I wiped it off her chin and rubbed it into her shapely perfect breasts as we both savoured in the erotic nature of the unexpected interchange - lovemaking without the intercourse. 30 minutes had become an hour, and I will remember this for a long, long time.

paulgallen
07-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Name and place ? She's gonna be super busy