PDA

View Full Version : Other Bargain Punt of My Year @ 295a Liverpool Road Ashfield

cmk76
28-12-2012, 04:37 PM
xxx xxx xxx

lonely heart
28-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Fuck man $70 an hour for FS?? That is a true bargain.

Travelmate
28-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Anyone try this place recently???

It was back in August , things can change easily after months ...

DeepImpact
28-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Anyone try this place recently???

It was back in August , things can change easily after months ...

Yes, I was tricked into going there as a joke about 6 weeks or so ago by a friend of mine telling me how good it is when he knows full well my punting tastes. I was in the area and decided to drop by and the place doesn't look that great to me, a bit rundown and there is a desk at the top of the stairs where reception sits. There were two guys eating take away and they directed me to go to another room to choose a lady. The room is basically where the WL's hang out and fuck me there were also customers in there so while I was choosing a lady the customers were looking at me as well. Most of them looked over 40 except for one young lady who would have been 19 or 20yo. She was a touch on the chubby side and I was told she only does nude massage and HJ and it is $50 for half an hour.

I decided to stay as she looked nice but I wasn't going to stay for any of the others that's for sure. She did an OK massage, had B cup breasts and was a friendly girl. Her name is FeiFei and she would have been well suited for a Snow Lotus type place. She might do more now, who knows.

I wouldn't be going back there again and I know I won't be taking that friends advice again unless he is coming along for the ride. I found out later he had never been there either but heard about it and got me to go as the Guinea Pig for a laugh.

cmk76
28-12-2012, 10:26 PM
xxx xxx xxx

DeepImpact
29-12-2012, 07:53 AM
I suggest you 'pay' him back by taking him to 269 Canterbury and mentioned how it was well reviewed by the one and only Steven Seagal! That should fix him! Hehehe!

This reminded me of a punt with a friend going to a fs joint once (749? 745? Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park) We both wanted to see ladies that were available, but was told to wait in separate rooms (next to each other). Off we went thinking that there will be different ladies popping in. Both in roomswith doors closed. I waited for a few minutes, then heard someone walking into his. The door closes again. I'm assuming that he was making up his mind. 20 minutes later, a lady pops into mine. I looked up, sniggered and said no thank you!

Needless to say, we left and I laughed at him when he told me, whilst in there, the lady had mentioned that I was busy with another, so he should just stay for the half hour service! He mentioned as well that he only wanted a massage, which the lady gave him, and persuaded him for sex. He flipped over, she hiked up her skirt, covered him and rode him til he came! Once done, she jumped off, told him to take his time to get dressed and heads out the door. Closing the door behind her 'quietly' and pops in to my room!

The 'mamasan' was a crafty bitch telling us earlier that 'ladies' would pop into our rooms to say hi!

Haha that's a good story Bro & your friend was probably really happy from that experience.

gentlescream
29-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Always wanted to return to this place. Walked in a few months ago, but there was only one lady free, who wasn't exactly my type - so I walked. She said $70/30mins, $100/60mins, f/s included. Hadn't had the chance to return, but you've made it sound decently inviting.