PDA

View Full Version : Newly opened shop, Thai and Korean, Japanese girls

river massage
08-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone, we are newly opened shop in Concord, very closed to Burwood. Our girls from China, Thai, Korean and Japan, they are selected and very professional in massage.
Our environment is nice and tidy, shower room and central conditioning available.
Come and try our service :)
Our price:
$35/30mins
$55/55mins

Tel: 0424 838 134
Top floor, 2A Burwood Rd, Concord

river massage
08-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Tel: 0424 838 134
Top floor, 2A Burwood Rd, Concord

tpol
09-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Lol........

grant
09-04-2014, 09:50 PM
I can see the owner is trying to bump this thread down by promoting some other threads about his shop. I think this a fair and generally very positive review of his shop and he could use it as the first genuine review of the place.

I heard there was a party going on in here?

Compared to some other reviews on here, I would at least be happy that you've been reasonable in your review as opposed to posts to the tune of "I had a bad time so everyone should therefore avoid this place".

lakeshow
09-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Great review! Thanks for taking one for the team.

Yeah, it looks pretty darn exposed. Especially if the shop front is still bright orange.

I'll definitely check it out, especially if there are different nationality-girls to be enjoyed.

Thanks brother

wilisno
10-04-2014, 12:10 AM
It's only exposed to road traffic, not pedestrian traffic, it doesn't really matter ! You can't really see much when you're driving past a spot !

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2014, 09:27 AM
True to a point but you can certainly see someone you know walking out the door. But as I said, there is no advertising what this place is so it is not too much of an issue.

Hi brother MB,

The signage will come, I can assure you, I would, it's the best form of advertising, how are they gonna attrack foot traffics and walk in customers ??