PDA

View Full Version : Ginza RAIN : Rain is COMING ... Again, and Again, and Again !

rooter
08-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Some girls just totally blow you away - Rain is one of those girls.
You will not find a younger, fresher, more genuine, more honest, more eager, more horny girl in Sydney right now.
She is totally raw - an unpolished diamond.

Rain is a 19yo Japanese girl from Tokyo and has been in Sydney just under 2 months.
She is the quintessential Japanese girl : her face, her body, her attitude, her personality, the way she talks, the way she kisses, the way the fucks.
If you like Japanese girls then you will love Rain.
if you haven't tried a Japanese girl then Rain will show you why so many of us are so fucking crazy about them.

Her Looks
Really cute, really pretty. Round face, perfect smile, big eyes, long hair, glowing youthful complexion.

Her Body
She's only 19yo for fucks sake! ... And it shows!
So youthful, so glowing, so smooth and soft and firm.
Great set of C cup tits - so firm and soft; they still look like they are growing (don't even ask me to try and explain what I mean by this)
Only 150cm. Great little arse, hourglass hips and waist, round but firm tummy, trimmed pussy.

Her Personality
Rain is so Japanese. Shy, quiet spoken, polite, but with absolutely no inhibitions or hang ups when it comes to sex. Sex just comes so naturally to Japanese girls.
A very GFE girl; a Japanese GFE which means she will suck and fuck you like crazy but also kiss and cuddle you until you can take no more.

Her Kisses
Dreamy is one word to describe them.
Soft and tentative at first and then bolder and deeper and wetter - beautiful lips!

Licking Her
Rain is very very sensitive!
Her response to every stroke, pinch, lick, and suck of her neck, nipples, tummy and thighs is orgasmic.
And once you make your way down to her pussy she is in total ecstasy - shaking, moaning, and convulsing like crazy!

Her BBBJ
One of the most sensual and heartfelt BBBJs I have ever received - so delicate!
If you want a full on DT PSE wild BBBJ forget it, you won't get that.
But what you will get is something very rare and very beautiful - her eye contact is amazing!

Fucking Her
I was pretty impressed by Rains reaction to getting licked - but nothing could prepare me for her reaction to getting fucked.
I don't think I have ever met a girl who reacted so intensely, sensually and passionately to being fucked.
She absolutely went into another dimension- shaking, moaning, convulsing, shivering, squealing, purring, yelling and ultimately just collapsing into a semi comatose state - so beautiful and amazing!

What more can I say ...

Here is her pic ...

x11
09-04-2014, 09:07 AM
damn it rooter... I've complained about your reports before.... put a disclaimer or warning not to read them in public places.... may lead to embarrassing situations relating to the groin area.

on another note guy next to me appears to be hip thrusting on the train..maybe he's dancing but I aint going to look long enough at him to find out. lol

rooter
09-04-2014, 02:21 PM
damn it rooter... I've complained about your reports before.... put a disclaimer or warning not to read them in public places.... may lead to embarrassing situations relating to the groin area.

on another note guy next to me appears to be hip thrusting on the train..maybe he's dancing but I aint going to look long enough at him to find out. lol

Sorry about that bro.
I think you will like Rain - you seem to like the multiple cummers.
And the end of our session she could hardly stand.
She said her legs were furu furu which I guess translates as shakey or jelly legs.

timtam
09-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Nice report bro
Man I have just found a new gem (Angelina) since Stella is not here now. And now there is rain. Fmd I have to keep up the pace and try more. I think it was raining last week so Wilson gave her that name. Lol

bbbccc123
09-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Where is Stella gone. Can't see her photo on the web site anymore

the doctor.
09-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Where is Stella gone. Can't see her photo on the web site anymore

It's Called Ginza.. the New Generation..same Captain, New Crew,
All the originals are......Gone !

SpankyTheMonkey
10-04-2014, 03:57 AM
They should update the website and take off the girls who no longer work there.. Saki, Toshika..

the doctor.
10-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Yes, but Toshika has a habit of coming back... She needs to fund her World Tours and Himalaya Odesseys !!

rooter
11-04-2014, 03:21 PM
You never know with Ginza girls ... they come and go all the time.
Ginza is a pretty unique shop in that very few of the girls are career or professional WLs.
Most (especially the Japanese girls) really are travellers just dabbling in it for some extra cash.
The good news is that the girls often come back sometimes after several months away.
I have seen girls I thought were gone forever suddenly reappear several months later.