PDA

View Full Version : (New here) Miso honey any good?

dudyfool
09-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Am planning a visit down to miso honey today. Was wondering if any of you had a good time there with the ladies recently?

BrainSex
09-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Nothing recently but I have always had good time sin the past.

Drudeboy
09-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Sin times are usually good!

gpeck80
09-04-2014, 09:11 PM
According to posts written here.

dohdoe
10-04-2014, 09:23 AM
OK. So a day had now passed since this post started. Care to write a review :)

spiral
10-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Girls change there every 2 weeks so might be hard to offer a recommendation.

gpeck80
10-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Oh thanks for pointing that out spiral.

BrainSex
11-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Looks like just a post to keep the Miso name in the decision pool.

Heisenberg
12-04-2014, 01:01 PM
No I agree with you 100% on your FS shop experiences. You have to be quite lucky to get anything other than the dead starfish act.

I too usually end up finishing with a hj.

I prefer going to massage shops and paying more for FS there. Less clapped out girls.

matrixaubriz
14-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Had a few gems here over the year's, so worth to have a look and yeah new girls i think every week!

dohdoe
14-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Looks like just a post to keep the Miso name in the decision pool.
I think so too.
No after report.

gpeck80
15-04-2014, 02:58 AM
The Original poster was asking for an after report, so it is certainly in the right section.

Having never been in a brothel north of the border, I cannot help, but maybe one of you lads can. As for the keeping this particular brothel "fresh in the mind" (pardon the pun), arent there only two asian brothels in Brisbane ? Miso and Yimi ? So its not like there are hundreds to remember. Dont see how this thread or the original question for that matter is advertising. Also the poster has an account that is two years old.

matrixaubriz
15-04-2014, 07:39 AM
The Original poster was asking for an after report, so it is certainly in the right section.

Having never been in a brothel north of the border, I cannot help, but maybe one of you lads can. As for the keeping this particular brothel "fresh in the mind" (pardon the pun), arent there only two asian brothels in Brisbane ? Miso and Yimi ? So its not like there are hundreds to remember. Dont see how this thread or the original question for that matter is advertising. Also the poster has an account that is two years old.

and asian star

matrixaubriz
15-04-2014, 07:53 AM
and also good girls btw!

schismatic
15-04-2014, 01:36 PM
I only ever went to yimi. generally got a good experience there. one time the girl was too lubed up so I told her. she got a tissue and wiped the lube out and felt alright afyer that. definitely the worst experience I had there but still blew. oasis and cleos I needed a tug to get me over the line most times so I stopped going.

tip : tell the girl if something isn't working

matrixaubriz
15-04-2014, 01:47 PM
another tip: be a gentlemen

always work well for me

Heisenberg
15-04-2014, 02:17 PM
No offence matrix but you sound pathetic. You're renting her cunt by the minute. No such thing as gentlemanly

ecchi.gaijin
15-04-2014, 02:25 PM
pathetic .... cunt ....?

Pot, kettle, black?

Heisenberg
15-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Shut up cunt or meet and I'll beat the brakes off you

ecchi.gaijin
15-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Shut up cunt or meet and I'll beat the brakes off you

Thanks for proving my point :)

What a dumbass lol

matrixaubriz
15-04-2014, 03:02 PM
No offence matrix but you sound pathetic. You're renting her cunt by the minute. No such thing as gentlemanly

just the way i was raised and it works! Go from renting that cunt to OWNING IT!!!!!

FangBanger
15-04-2014, 09:44 PM
I must say from some of the feral comments in this thread I'm not surprised i get such a positive reaction and result from most of the ladies I've seen at Miso.

gpeck80
16-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Thanks matrix for pointing out Asian star. This brings up a question -

which is the best Asian Brothel in Bris ?

Post in order of preference, 1 being the best 3 being the worst.

Jerry10
16-04-2014, 02:12 AM

It's not TOPS - temple of pleasure an Asian brothel as well?

matrixaubriz
17-04-2014, 02:03 PM

for me: 1.miso 2.asianstar 3.yimi

matrixaubriz
17-04-2014, 02:06 PM
It's not TOPS - temple of pleasure an Asian brothel as well?

some asian, but so so on quality

FangBanger
17-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Yimi has the best facility with discrete parking, very private sections for customers to meet the ladies and more high class rooms and showers than Asian Star and Miso Honey. The quality of ladies can not really be measured though which is the most important thing. Particularly when the line up is 50% random and 50% ladies who have already been at the shop before or rotate between shops in Brisbane.

Like most products that are not terrible it really goes on personal preference. I'll always a have soft spot for Miso Honey since it's close to home and convenient and I have had plenty of nice experiences there.

I know i've danced around the question gpeck but i guess my best advice is if you find someone good in a parlour you should definitely look at making sure you have a chance to see her again.

matrixaubriz
17-04-2014, 10:16 PM
I know i've danced around the question gpeck but i guess my best advice is if you find someone good in a parlour you should definitely look at making sure you have a chance to see her again.

Sounds like u had a heart break.....

FangBanger
17-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Sounds like u had a heart break.....

not sure how you came to that conclusion based on my assessment of asian brothels but ok then?

Jerry10
18-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Miso huney no good for fresh asian girl. Cracker I found best girl for white guys.

Welcome back hank/mike.

popeye96
18-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Welcome back hank/mike.

Sounds like it. I guess the wang is short for wang...ker.

gpeck80
18-04-2014, 07:10 PM
I thought Hank too.

Thanks Fang Banger for that input. I didnt think you had a heart break. I think you were making the point that its best to find a regular that floats yer boat
and then follow her irrespective of where she is working. Correct me if IM wrong. This makes a lot of sense.

FangBanger
22-04-2014, 09:34 PM
I thought Hank too.

Thanks Fang Banger for that input. I didnt think you had a heart break. I think you were making the point that its best to find a regular that floats yer boat
and then follow her irrespective of where she is working. Correct me if IM wrong. This makes a lot of sense.

Yeah you got it right mate. Regular women normally appreciate regular guys more and vice versa...

matrixaubriz
25-04-2014, 10:27 AM
not sure how you came to that conclusion based on my assessment of asian brothels but ok then?

Haha just wording "look at making sure you have a chance to see her again''
IF you havent had heartbreak then you havent seen the best!

FangBanger
25-04-2014, 02:46 PM

This post didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but ok then? again...

gpeck80
25-04-2014, 05:08 PM

matrixaubriz
26-04-2014, 03:13 AM
This post didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but ok then? again...

what's hard to understand?

FangBanger
26-04-2014, 09:26 AM
what's hard to understand?

I'm never one to be a grammar nazi because I'm not perfect myself but this was lacking enough grammar for me to make sense out of it. The way I interpreted it was in the first line you were laughing at yourself because you realised what I said wasn't implying I had my heart broken. Then in the second line it sounds like you are trying to say if I had seen the best (best lady at Miso Honey?) that I would've got my heart broken.

Does this mean you have seen the best and got your heart broken?

matrixaubriz
26-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Haha, well I think we've both left our wording open to interpretation, perhaps intentionally on my part :)

Without saying too much your interpretation could be on the money$$

matrixaubriz
01-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Christine is at miso again guys.
For those who don't know, she's a pretty Korean, super slim and good english!

FangBanger
01-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Christine is at miso again guys.
For those who don't know, she's a pretty Korean, super slim and good english!

I've seen a Korean Christine before at Miso Honey who was super pretty and heaps of fun. It's a very common name though so hard to say if it's the same person when the shop is dominated by Korean women.

A website with some details would definitely help them get more customers.

matrixaubriz
04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I've seen a Korean Christine before at Miso Honey who was super pretty and heaps of fun. It's a very common name though so hard to say if it's the same person when the shop is dominated by Korean women.

A website with some details would definitely help them get more customers.

Its the popular Christine, should be well known to regulars.

And a great gal too.

Jerry10
17-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Went to Miso on Saturday night. I usually don't go FS had to go with a friend.

Place was quiet. Shown 5 girls. Picked Candy tall Thai girl with fake boobs. Ruby and Lilly looked good as well but went with candy as she was the most polite from the line up.

Body 7/10
Attitude 7/10
Service 6/10

Had shower. Waited a while before she comes back. She took off her gear and start using wet ones to wipe my groin area. Proceed by rubbing my dick with her hands and boobs. No cat bath (disappointed) cbj was average. She started with Asian cowgirl which was pretty good willing to do any position finished off in a doggy position.
Overall average performance, good conversation, no GFE. Not sure if this is a Thai thing. Maybe should have gone for ruby who is Korean.

Return? If I get dragged along again.

tonksy
25-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I went along on Monday morning, maybe not the best time to visit but as I was on that side of town I thought why not.

I wish I hadn't, only Ruby was available. She looked good, tall fake boobs etc. But that is where the good things ended.

In the room she strips off, rubs lube into herself without even speaking to me....then proceeds to put on a condom - which I have no problem with but you would think that would be easier if she had acknowledged me and maybe tried to arouse me. At this stage I'm wishing I had walked. She carried on with a mechanical bj, then lay flat on her back and didn't even move as I fucked her...I asked is she would change positions - she wasn't happy but did so. All in all it was the worst punt I've had in ages, and not being a brothel regular put me off going again. I did mention that I thought it was shit to the girl at the front desk and she was apologetic and said new girls were coming, but I don't think I'd bother going back

Ruby

Looks 7/10
attitude 2/10
service 3/10

I know sometimes you just don't hit it off with a girl, and vice versa, but this time it just felt like complete disinterest.

Hymen
26-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately mate, you got the starfish treatment which is very common with Asian brothels.

I can definitely understand from their POV, they see a bunch of guys every day it's easier for them to do it robotically and just lay back but it fucking sucks as a customer

If they insist on giving me the dead starfish treatment I just start slamming them as hard as I can. It will prompt them to get on top and ride me for a bit to control the depth etc.

Jerry10
26-06-2014, 01:50 AM
Ruby

Looks 7/10
attitude 2/10
service 3/10

Well luckily I didn't go for ruby.

The place seems to have a different vibe to few years ago.
Manager was dull
Girls were disinterested during the intro.

It use to be good everyone was happy maybe because it was quiet and I was the only customer there.

Uni holidays coming soon so maybe we might get some good talent up from Sydney or Melbourne.

tonksy
26-06-2014, 01:30 PM
I remember going a number of years ago and it being much better also. I guess you take your chances aye....

Wam
08-07-2014, 07:29 PM
New to the scene, heard a lot of good things about Miso so decided to see what all the fuss was about!

Last night, (Monday of all nights!) pretty close to midnight, 6 girls were on 4 available... I had been craving a Jap for a while, anyway first 3 girls I think were all Thai, I not really that into Thai, anyway forth girl comes out, says her name is Yuki... She is the only girl in the intro to walk over and shake my hand, HOT body, really pretty face, amazing tits! Her English was lacking but I wasn't there to have a conversation anyway!! She didn't mind a few different positions, offered a back rub after too :D I will definitely be going back to Miso in the near future.

Body 9/10
Attitude 9/10
Service 9/10

tonksy
09-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Glad you had a better experience than I did...I still don't think I will go back

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
15-07-2014, 03:18 AM
This place is my local & i frequently visit. The girls are usually quite stunning, i'm a fan

ukeharro
27-07-2014, 02:37 AM
Has anyone recently been to MSH?