PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tp64 Greek cost?

jj12345
09-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey bros

Wanna treat myself to Greek at tp64. Never gone for extras before so not sure how it works and what cost is involved either. Can anyone help out from their experience?

dpsdvmh6
11-04-2014, 12:31 AM
OK brother,

Please note that the following information is TP64 specific- other WLs at other shops may charge $0-50. I tend to tip for this service anyway :)

1. Research, research, research. The TP64 roster is your best friend. Look for keywords such as "Greek" or "Special service". Thursdays seem to be your best day for Greek- you'll usually even have a choice of girls! Have a look at their related reviews.
2. Make a booking! TP64 can be quite a busy shop. I suggest you make a booking to avoid disappointment/avoid getting put in the 'broom closet' room.
3. Once you're in the room, confirm with your WL that she does provide Greek/Special service. In my experience, the going rate at TP64 is $10-30 extra (all dependent on the girl, of course. Don't try and haggle with her; it's a tough enough job as is!
4. Pay your WL direct; try and have the correct fare ;-)
5. Enjoy your Herschey Highway trip!

yellow_fever
11-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Or see the same girls at 533 and get greek at no extra cost! Not all the girls work in both shops though. I tend to tip extra for this service the rare times I go for it (after) even though there is no extra charge for it. God bless you ayumi

jj12345
11-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Thank you both. That's exactly what I was after!!