PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nude massage

Heisenberg
11-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey bros and brown wallaby,

So I've now got 3 girls at 2 shops who will nude up for extra however all will only do for the ending and not during the whole massage from the start

Anyone know any who will go from the start?happy to share mine for yours via PM or here

brownwallaby
11-04-2014, 12:11 PM
once you know her better and if you're nice and she likes you nothing is impossible. I can't share any name ....
I know this is yet another useless post of mine .....

RottenLittlePunt
11-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Hey bros and brown wallaby,

So I've now got 3 girls at 2 shops who will nude up for extra however all will only do for the ending and not during the whole massage from the start

Anyone know any who will go from the start?happy to share mine for yours via PM or here

Never had an issue with this. Any girl I have seen that is willing to go nude has always offered it as soon as I started tugging at her clothes. My reg locks the door behind her and strips off without asking. Perhaps as BW suggests you just need to get to know them better. Let them see the lovable character that we have all seen you to be and I am sure things will get better for you ........

Heisenberg
11-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Are you being sarcastic about the lovable character bit?

BrainSex
11-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I have a secret technique that either works or doesn't work. What I've found works at the start of the massage is to whisper into her ear "can you do the massage nude and how much extra is that?"

I can give you some names but not sure if they still do that Sarahh Jenni, Jasminn. I'm not sure if they are still working.

brownwallaby
11-04-2014, 05:51 PM
I have a secret technique that either works or doesn't work. What I've found works at the start of the massage is to whisper into her ear "can you do the massage nude and how much extra is that?"

I can give you some names but not sure if they still do that Sarahh Jenni, Jasminn. I'm not sure if they are still working.

wow, thanks for sharing your secret method BS :)

dohdoe
11-04-2014, 06:32 PM
You're lying face down for most of the massage. It doesn't actually matter whether they're nude or not until the turnaround

brownwallaby
11-04-2014, 06:41 PM
You're lying face down for most of the massage. It doesn't actually matter whether they're nude or not until the turnaround

do they tie up your hands when they're massaging you?

Heisenberg
11-04-2014, 07:22 PM
do they tie up your hands when they're massaging you?

Hold his head down and tie his hands up it seems.. soundds like a shit/kinky massage.

RottenLittlePunt
12-04-2014, 12:26 AM

Who said anything about a massage?

gpeck80
12-04-2014, 02:24 AM
I think Br and Heisenberg need to get a room :miao:

WhoopsieDoodle
12-04-2014, 08:12 AM

Not entirely true. Even though you are face down, there is the play on the mind that you are being massaged by a beautiful nude woman, that in itself is a turn on. There is also the possibility that she gets up on the table and does a body slide on your back... Having her do that as she places her head beside yours, breathing a little deeper, well it requires no further explanation :)

@Heisenberg, while I have seen no appreciable benefits (since the ML was already nude for the entire duration), being a gentleman could score you points. Things like helping them put their shoes back on, or holding up their hair while they clip on their bra, means that you are closer to being a friend than just a customer.

dohdoe
12-04-2014, 03:36 PM
There is also the possibility that she gets up on the table and does a body slide on your back... Having her do that as she places her head beside yours, breathing a little deeper, well it requires no further explanation

If this had actually happened because of a request for a nude massage. .. I'll take my words back :)

Vitality
12-04-2014, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=WhoopsieDoodle;483470]Not entirely true. Even though you are face down, there is the play on the mind that you are being massaged by a beautiful nude woman, that in itself is a turn on. There is also the possibility that she gets up on the table and does a body slide on your back... Having her do that as she places her head beside yours, breathing a little deeper, well it requires no further explanation :)QUOTE]

I bet we all wished this type of scenario would unfold more often...lol

brownwallaby
12-04-2014, 04:21 PM
On one hot summer day the ML kept complaining about the weather while she was massaging me. At one point maybe 15 minutes into the session she stopped massaging me and I heard some noise. I looked up and she was removing her outfit. Sadly it only happened once with her

RottenLittlePunt
12-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Not entirely true. Even though you are face down, there is the play on the mind that you are being massaged by a beautiful nude woman, that in itself is a turn on. There is also the possibility that she gets up on the table and does a body slide on your back... Having her do that as she places her head beside yours, breathing a little deeper, well it requires no further explanation :)

If this had actually happened because of a request for a nude massage. .. I'll take my words back :)

There was a girl who had previously worked in the southern states who would do this and more. Funnily enough she was at a shop that many punters avoided and bad mouthed. lol

RottenLittlePunt
12-04-2014, 04:27 PM
On one hot summer day the ML kept complaining about the weather while she was massaging me. At one point maybe 15 minutes into the session she stopped massaging me and I heard some noise. I looked up and she was removing her outfit. Sadly it only happened once with her

This is an easy way to segue to a nude request when they refer to the heat.

I find the easiest (if you are shy to just ask) is when they are wearing a dress that makes it awkward to do the knees in back portion of the massage. For example the costume that is/was worn at a certain shop on Tuesdays/Thursdays.

Similarly some playful tugging on her clothes will get the receptive girls enough of a hint to ask you if you want nude.

brownwallaby
12-04-2014, 04:32 PM
There was a girl who had previously worked in the southern states who would do this and more. Funnily enough she was at a shop that many punters avoided and bad mouthed. lol

Yeah, met her too. I was quite shocked when it happened, didnt see it coming