PDA

View Full Version : [The Boardroom Melbourne] Ruby : April 2014

babelx
12-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Ok let me say this first up. I don't feel like reviewing most of my experiences in Sydney as if I did, no one would go to any shop. I am quite particular about the services provided and the enthusiasm at which it's provided. I am also very sensitive to people lying to me in brothels as that trick is getting a little old. IE we have 6 girls available NOW and 2 minutes later I walk in, and have to wait 10 minutes to see the first (and only) girl in the shop.

On to the review, compared to the Boardroom in Sydney, Melbourne one was cheaper, nicer looking (I know) and had much better front end staff who were very truthful about who is available. I was shown the prices ($225 for 3/4 hour) and invited to a nice waiting room.

I was introduced three girls (all european and stunning I must say) who came in shook my hand and let me ask questions or offered that they do provide GFE for which some included DFK, for some it was lips only, for some it was DATY only etc)

I chose Ruby as she seemed to be the friendliest and most sincere and also the other girl had a few too many tatooes. The hottest one didn't offer DFK. I was not sure what to expect as the Boardroom in Sydney is a place to be avoided, even if they kept the last remaining women on earth. I chose 3/4 hour $225 + $50 for GFE including DFK, DATY.

Service Provider's Name: Ruby

Session Date: April 2014

Establishment Address: 53 Market St, South Melbourne, Victoria. Australia 3205

Phone Number : 03) 9699 1711

Session Day: Weekend DAY TIME
Nationality: Euro/Aussie
Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Borwnish reddish Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: pale with a few freckles

Height: About 170 cm Body Shape: slim with a pear shaped bottom

Pussy: Fully shaved

Bust: Natural B cup, pert

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Services Provided: CBJ, DFK, FS.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

English: excellent but not talkkative

Overall Looks: V Attractive

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Value for Money: Very good value.

After the quick willy check, on to a luxurious shower. She returned within 3 minutes or so after what ever that they do...Lube up maybe dunno. She took off her dress (unfortunately didn't do it slowly... :( ) and hopped on the bed. I was already semi erect and she put a condom on and we went straight to 69. She didn't like the tongue poking inside the pussy but I got a good taste of the pussy and the surrounding areas although didn't dare rimming her. She had great CBJ and was able to alter her style of CBJ to suit my needs. On to a cow boy, reverse cow boy and miss with plenty of great kissing. I came in the doggy position around the 30 minute mark. She gave a great firm massage until it was around 40 minutes and on to the shower.

The service was unhurried and place was very nice/clean and relaxing.

Overall I spent $275 for 3/4 and came away really satisfied. I don't normally spend this much for one punt but thought this sort of straight forward upfront type of service was great without any nasty surprises such as no kissing after it was agreed on.

I can really recommend this establishment for you to try. It's worth a punt indeed.

Of your your mileage will invariably vary.

If you are still reading....thanks! :)

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Ok let me say this first up. I don't feel like reviewing most of my experiences in Sydney as if I did, no one would go to any shop. I am quite particular about the services provided and the enthusiasm at which it's provided. I am also very sensitive to people lying to me in brothels as that trick is getting a little old. IE we have 6 girls available NOW and 2 minutes later I walk in, and have to wait 10 minutes to see the first (and only) girl in the shop.

On to the review, compared to the Boardroom in Sydney, Melbourne one was cheaper, nicer looking (I know) and had much better front end staff who were very truthful about who is available. I was shown the prices ($225 for 3/4 hour) and invited to a nice waiting room.

I was introduced three girls (all european and stunning I must say) who came in shook my hand and let me ask questions or offered that they do provide GFE for which some included DFK, for some it was lips only, for some it was DATY only etc)

I chose Ruby as she seemed to be the friendliest and most sincere and also the other girl had a few too many tatooes. The hottest one didn't offer DFK. I was not sure what to expect as the Boardroom in Sydney is a place to be avoided, even if they kept the last remaining women on earth. I chose 3/4 hour $225 + $50 for GFE including DFK, DATY.

Service Provider's Name: Ruby

Session Date: April 2014

Establishment Address: 53 Market St, South Melbourne, Victoria. Australia 3205

Phone Number : 03) 9699 1711

Session Day: Weekend DAY TIME
Nationality: Euro/Aussie
Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Borwnish reddish Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: pale with a few freckles

Height: About 170 cm Body Shape: slim with a pear shaped bottom

Pussy: Fully shaved

Bust: Natural B cup, pert

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Services Provided: CBJ, DFK, FS.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

English: excellent but not talkkative

Overall Looks: V Attractive

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Value for Money: Very good value.

After the quick willy check, on to a luxurious shower. She returned within 3 minutes or so after what ever that they do...Lube up maybe dunno. She took off her dress (unfortunately didn't do it slowly... :( ) and hopped on the bed. I was already semi erect and she put a condom on and we went straight to 69. She didn't like the tongue poking inside the pussy but I got a good taste of the pussy and the surrounding areas although didn't dare rimming her. She had great CBJ and was able to alter her style of CBJ to suit my needs. On to a cow boy, reverse cow boy and miss with plenty of great kissing. I came in the doggy position around the 30 minute mark. She gave a great firm massage until it was around 40 minutes and on to the shower.

The service was unhurried and place was very nice/clean and relaxing.

Overall I spent $275 for 3/4 and came away really satisfied. I don't normally spend this much for one punt but thought this sort of straight forward upfront type of service was great without any nasty surprises such as no kissing after it was agreed on.

I can really recommend this establishment for you to try. It's worth a punt indeed.

Of your your mileage will invariably vary.

If you are still reading....thanks! :)

Thanks for the detailed review and comments brother Babelx,

Just one question:

So you are based in Melbourne and visting Sydney occasionally or the other way around ??

Cheers

babelx
16-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Dude Ahlungor,

I live between the two cities but mostly in Sydney.

corner_king
12-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Thanks for review