PDA

View Full Version : Other Magic Touch Thai Massage; 45 Andover Street Carlton

Mr Crash and Burn
30-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Thought I would re-establish this thread, as along with the other thai places, oasis, artarmon, leichhardt and bondi.

The pricing structure is the same $60/30mins HJ & nude inclusive.

The staff come and go a bit, but in general are all under 25, can massage, and have that real naughty Thai look about them.

Some of the girls i recommend are Penny, Nikki and Jenny.
As for extras, YMMV but generally they look after you.

There is a shower on site too.

I just finished with a new girl Jessica. She almost put me to sleep , and my feet were as light as a feather right now. So just for that alone, i will be seeing her again.

OldPing
01-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I went to Oasis Thai Masage at Paddington yesterday after reading past review. Met a Thai girl named Yoko, late 20. With boobs size D. She gave a fairly firm massage. I really enjoyed it. Wow, her tits really firm and natural, size D and no sagging at all. Nippples large, really good for sucking. Body slide unbelievable. She is shaved and pussy tight too. Boy she can moan and turn one on. Pity no other service offered. HJ excellent. She told me that she also work in Artamon as well, same owner. Definitely will go back.

Travelmate
03-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Thought I would re-establish this thread, as along with the other thai places, oasis, artarmon, leichhardt and bondi.

The staff come and go a bit, but in general are all under 25, can massage, and have that real naughty Thai look about them.

I just finished with a new girl Jessica. She almost put me to sleep , and my feet were as light as a feather right now. So just for that alone, i will be seeing her again.

Mr C & B,
your description is always giving me more imagination ..... my feet were as light as a feather .... haha

Mr Crash and Burn
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Ha Ha Bro Travelmate. And yes i was very light in another part of my body as well! And as for the girk... Jessica needed a shower

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 03:11 AM
Mmm Yoko sounds hot. How much? Ph no please?

Travelmate
16-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Mmm Yoko sounds hot. How much? Ph no please?

Did you read above??

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Travelmate, thx.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 07:15 PM

Hey Mr C&B I looked on google maps street view and couldnt see what youre referring too, so Im assuming it is obviously a newish shop? Sorry im new here but what is YMMV? Thx for the info as its very close to where I play golf every week.

OldPing
16-04-2012, 07:29 PM
She is, bro mrcookieman. $90 for 45 min nude hj included. Yoko did not even hint for tips. She continued rubbing my little bro even after I shot my load. Her pussy clean shaved and still tight. And clean smell too. Nipples turned hard and erect too when rubbing them.

Mr Crash and Burn
17-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Welcome Mr Cookieman Bro,

The address is 45 Andover Street Carlton. Its one of about 6 or so shops roughly on the corner of Andover and Tanner. The shop itself is directly opposite the end of Hampton Court Road. And if you coming from the golf course, head up Jubillee Ave towards Carlton Station and turn left into Hampton Court and follow it all the way to the end.

YMMV means your mileage may vary..

Good luckand let us know how you go.

The boss lady is Fern, she is very lovely but only answers the phone from a remote location, then contacts the girls for bookings. Also theer is cmaeras everywhere in the shop which she watches from home, and begore others jump up and down, no they arent in the rooms.

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Bro Oldping,
Thanks for the info, looking forward to a test drive.
I luv slim, petite MLs, skinny even, do you have any recommendations?
Yoko sounds very nice, as long as they're not implants, can't stand em!

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Bro Mr C&b,
I appreciate all the details and I appreciate knowing about being filmed before I went to the shop. I'm not sure how I feel about all those cameras? Sort of off putting don't you think?
The shop sure is convenient for me, I love having a massage after 18 holes, but big brother recording is a new concept.
What do my other brothers think about that?

OldPing
18-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Bro Oldping,
Thanks for the info, looking forward to a test drive.
I luv slim, petite MLs, skinny even, do you have any recommendations?
Yoko sounds very nice, as long as they're not implants, can't stand em!
Try Jessy. She is slim, B cup. Definitely natural. She offered CIM for $20. Even for a B cup, her nipples are erect too. Btw both Yoko and Jessy rub my heads after cleaning me up. I will go back this Sunday.

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Cheers Bro Oldping, Jessy sounds like my type, young and slim, but Yoko sounds hot with big boobs, I wonder how much a double would be? And $20 extra for CIM? Can't wait!

Mr Crash and Burn
18-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Mr Cookieman, regarding the cameras, it is no different to most places. They are a security measure as well as helping check up on the girls during the day. They were used recently when a punter stole a mobile phone from one of the girls. As for average joe like you and i being filmed, sure we get filmed, but unless you do something outside of the rules, nothing will come to it.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Does anyone know the phone number for 45 Andover?

aussiegaigin
22-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Google probably does

mrcookiemann
29-04-2012, 01:41 PM
How disappointing. I went to 45 Andover street for a massage today and it's closed. I sent a SMS to the mobile number on the shop and asked to see Jessica but she doesn't work there anymore? So then I asked if she could recommend anyone else for me and no reply? Then I sent another SMS and no reply again.
WTF.
Good way to go out of business.

aussiegaigin
29-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I think this place might be related to Oasis @Poplar St. Maybe they have some info??

It is hard to imagine Carlton being a "hot bed of sex" location, but there seems to be several massage and FS places in the area. Guess rents are cheaper than Kogarah or Hurstville.

Go to St George Massage around the corner in Railway Pde on Monday and see Tina. See my reports elsewhere.

kimura39
30-04-2012, 05:37 AM
what time does this shop close ??

Flyerr221
30-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Haha love the Thai girls.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

woodcock
30-04-2012, 09:29 AM
I wonder which thai shop in artarmon??

Mr Crash and Burn
30-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Yes i too wanted to go yesterday, but alas they were closed. I believe that they have had trouble getting girls on weekends due to rail track works, and the distance from the station is a bit of a negative.

Reopening today though with Anna and Peach working.

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:48 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 01:11 AM
I think this place might be related to Oasis @Poplar St. Maybe they have some info??

It is hard to imagine Carlton being a "hot bed of sex" location, but there seems to be several massage and FS places in the area. Guess rents are cheaper than Kogarah or Hurstville.

Go to St George Massage around the corner in Railway Pde on Monday and see Tina. See my reports elsewhere.

I went to the 3 massage shops on Railway Pde and they had old bags working so declined each time. How old is Tina?

aussiegaigin
05-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Tina would be mid to late 20s.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Bro aussiegaigin,

Tina sounds worth a visit. Sounds like you recommend her? Im only in the area on Sundays though. Any advice would be appreciated.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes i too wanted to go yesterday, but alas they were closed. I believe that they have had trouble getting girls on weekends due to rail track works, and the distance from the station is a bit of a negative.

Since you seem to have connections to 45 Andover Street can you advise if they will be closed again tomorrow? Im looking for somewhere to go in that area Sunday lunch time.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:17 PM
What I find with some of these smaller massage shops sometimes is that after you add the extras on the price of the massage, it can get pretty pricey and you might as well go to Midas or somewhere.

Midas is pretty pricey mate, Ive been a couple of times over the years out of curiosity and didnt find the value in going there.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Haha love the Thai girls.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Bro Flyerr,

I do too, but so far only for massage without extras. Im looking for something decent around the Kogarah area so I can have some relaxation after golf on Sundays but so far all I have found is old chinese hags...

aussiegaigin
05-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Bro aussiegaigin,

Tina sounds worth a visit. Sounds like you recommend her? Im only in the area on Sundays though. Any advice would be appreciated.

AFIK Tina is only there on Mondays. She is in CBD shops Weds Thurs and Saturdays. The old lady looks like the boss, so she may be there more often but I haven't road tested her yet.

aussiegaigin
05-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Bro Flyerr,

I do too, but so far only for massage without extras. Im looking for something decent around the Kogarah area so I can have some relaxation after golf on Sundays but so far all I have found is old chinese hags...
Its not quite kogarah but 775A Anzac Pde Maroubra is not too far to drive, and the massage from Sophie is worth it.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 11:03 PM
AFIK Tina is only there on Mondays. She is in CBD shops Weds Thurs and Saturdays. The old lady looks like the boss, so she may be there more often but I haven't road tested her yet.

Thanks for the info

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Its not quite kogarah but 775A Anzac Pde Maroubra is not too far to drive, and the massage from Sophie is worth it.

Thanks for the tip, Im not sure if you have reviewed Sophie, but would you mind telling me a bit about her?

aussiegaigin
06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
I have mentioned her in the 775A thread.

She has given me one of the best massages I have had in a long time. I had a lower back problem for a while, had problems sleeping properly. A couple of sessions with her and I have not had problems since. Even the Snow Lotus girls couldn't find/fix it. A reasonable looker, young, quite sociable to talk to; just don't expect too much beyond a good hand job ending.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 12:18 AM
I have mentioned her in the 775A thread.

She has given me one of the best massages I have had in a long time. I had a lower back problem for a while, had problems sleeping properly. A couple of sessions with her and I have not had problems since. Even the Snow Lotus girls couldn't find/fix it. A reasonable looker, young, quite sociable to talk to; just don't expect too much beyond a good hand job ending.

Thanks will check her out sometime

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM

Looks like I am out of luck again. 45 Andover aren't answering their phone today....

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 04:09 PM

I ended up going to 160A Railway Pde Kogarah 9553 7368 (tel:9553 7368) . I phoned up first which was a waste of time. I arrived on time for my booking and had to wait 20mins, I didn't mind because they let me lay down on a massage table in a spare room.
Anyway, when I phoned up I was told Yuki was a 30 yr old Japanese. Wrong, she was chinese about 40 with Bcups that were a little saggy. Her face was ok and her body maybe size 8 or 9? Not bad for her age. I was horny as hell so I didn't really care, and also excited seeing a new ML for the first time.
So I tipped her $50 but all I got was Nude HJ with alot of body to body. She promised more next time but I don't think I would go back.
Yuki did a reasonable massage 6.5 / 10 and it cost the usual $50 /hr.
I like the shop it clean enough and decorated with these long strips of nice fabric overhead inside the room.
Another good thing about 160A is they have a nice big shower with good water pressure.
Over all I was happy but would prefer a younger ML.

Mr Crash and Burn
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Hard to find a young one at 160a.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Hard to find a young one at 160a.

Yeah, havnt had much luck at all around that area.