PDA

View Full Version : Other 1/52 Broad Arrow Rd. Narwee - First experience

Dude
28-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Friday night, after holiday bbq party with my co-workers on day time, I do feel a bit horny (A bit? Oh pleaseee..) I were to visit 64 as usual, but somehow tempted to try this shop. It is on the same distance from my place like 64 Taren Point, but I can easily go thru M5 to Narwee. So I thought, why not? it's always a thrill to try new stuff (definitely not the BJ, haha).

Took me 15 minutes to reach the place (compared to 25 mnts for reaching 64, and I am not comparing anything between the shops here). Greeted by the papasan, I think his name is Sam or San something, anyway.. Talked to him a bit that I heard about this place from internet, and want to give a shot about their new 'system'. 3 girls were working at the night, but only Coco available, so I said that I want to look at the girl first. Less than 20 seconds, the beautiful figure showed up in a white tight dress. Yes, she's the petite and slim type girl with considerably big tits for her size (nice ass too, too bad no touching :( ). Stunned by the swan in front of me, I agreed to take 30 mnts session. Paid the cash, and the beauty grabbed my hand, and guided me to the room. Talked a bit about my first time being in the shop, and how I've heard about it from forum on internet (She speaks average English, as you can understand each other, but you have to talk slowly). Attitude-wise, she's excellent ! too bad she doesn't do FS, but hey, it's a BJ shop, isn't it? Took shower, while she brushes my dragon and giving minor massage on the balls. Then walked back to the room (Yes, separate bathroom), I sat on the couch, and she said she loves to be on the side (anything you like, sweetheart). Faster than you can say "penis in my mouth", she already touching my nipple and sleeping dragon (oh, it woke up).

A bit of teasing looking from the magnificent creature, she gave me catbath, and quickly proceeding in Sausage BBQ. I am quite used to be blowed, but I should admit that this girls has the different capacity compared to the other girls I've been with. Gentle and strong sucking, as well as tongue movement on the shaft and helmet, I deeply enjoyed this moment. Then she moved to kneeling in front of me, accompanied with another puppy eyes look :prettiness: Continue with the warmness heaven of her mouth, while me looking at the mirror in front of me, admiring her figure in that white dress. I noticed that she wears this sexy black undergarments under the dress, so I asked her "Is taking off your nice dress off limit?" while giving 'killer smile' to her. A bit of processing in her brain, then she said "just for you then~" with a wink (KILL MEEE!!!! THIS CUTENESS!!!). So, in front of me, there are these view of succulent juicy ass covered in black panties, and two of C-cups covered in black bra, while the owner is giving my penis one of the best blowjob ever (Damn you spoiled piece of meat !). Not long after, she changed to giving my shaft HJ while keep sucking on the helmet. Long story short, I shot out my pent up baby seeds inside her mouth ! WHOA! I think my vacuum cleaner at home doesn't even have that power LOL.

Another quick shower, and finally dressing up again. I thanked her for giving me a very excellent first experience in the shop. I tipped her (well, she stripped a bit for me, so why not?). Walked out, and said to the Papasan that it was nice, and Coco herself gave me a very good service.

Coco-
-Face : 8/10 (Korean, but YMMV for the rating)
-Body : 9.5/10 (One of the youngest girls I've been with, smooth skin, well-proportioned body with juicy ass and tits)
-Service : 11/10 (I did mention about vacuum cleaner right? And no, I never stucked my penis in a vacuum cleaner LOL)
-Attitude : 11/10 (The smile, body language, and conversation really caught me in the session, if only she does FS :cry: definitely spending my wages on her every week!!)
Pocket Damage : $80 (BBBJ + CIM for 20-30 minutes, as it wasn't specified, and the time went up so fast) + $20 tip (pay per view?? hahahah)
Chance of returning : YES, as BJ doesn't count as cheating...... right? :question:

cmk76
28-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Nice report, lovely references to your dragon too!

Dude
28-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Whatever yours are always lovely, aren't they? :P

Style_Admin
04-01-2013, 04:51 PM
please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

bigfatkilo
05-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Good one Dude. I had similar experience, just waiting for some other honeys to grace the scene.
""" 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 9/10

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week."""

wilisno
05-01-2013, 04:34 AM
Good one Dude. I had similar experience, just waiting for some other honeys to grace the scene.
""" 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 9/10

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week."""

So you're gonna copy this report and post every time someone else posts a report for this shop ? Ummm.. sorry, they are indeed two different reports, the BBBJ has improved from 6/10 to 9/10 ! :miao:

Name- Coco
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

Manager says a few new girls start next week.

Ph: 9584 8218.

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

bill_100
05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
wilisno it is a mechanism to move towards senior status!

wilisno
05-01-2013, 02:30 PM
wilisno it is a mechanism to move towards senior status!
I see, so you are employing a different tactics in posting this sort of comment !

luigi
05-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Didn't know this shop turned into K-BJ shop. Not too sure if $80 for BJ only with cloth on value for money where $85 @64 would buy you FS. Is touching part of the service or like James Bond "for your eyes only"?

05-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Long time ago, I used to be this shop as a FS one which the owner was a Chinese. And WLs were almost Chinese, sometimes a few Veits, HKs or Malays.

I really dont know it has turned to K-BJ shop.

wilisno
05-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Long time ago, I used to be this shop as a FS one which the owner was a Chinese. And WLs were almost Chinese, sometimes a few Veits, HKs or Malays.

I really dont know it has turned to K-BJ shop.

The current operator was Styles at Artarmon, they've enjoyed very good reviews when it was there, so the quality should be good.

05-01-2013, 06:24 PM
The current operator was Styles at Artarmon, they've enjoyed very good reviews when it was there, so the quality should be good.

Alright, I see now! Thanks, wilisno!

I might try, oneday!

bigfatkilo
06-01-2013, 12:19 AM
maybe why not, if thats ok with you

boater
06-01-2013, 08:20 AM
maybe why not, if thats ok with you

Because it wastes everyone's time reading something they think is new to just find its a repeat of what they have read before.

Boater

lonewolf77
06-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Because it wastes everyone's time reading something they think is new to just find its a repeat of what they have read before.

Boater

Agree with boater, no need to copy and paste bros...

Style_Admin
17-01-2013, 07:38 PM
thank you for the patronage and we hope you continuosly enjoy the styles service....

gpedit
17-01-2013, 11:03 PM
thank you for the patronage and we hope you continuosly enjoy the styles service....

where is the entrance?

wilisno
17-01-2013, 11:05 PM
where is the entrance?

Front door !

Sorry ! My bad ! I was thinking about Styles at Artarmon, never been to Narwee, so I don't know !

bill_100
18-01-2013, 02:37 PM
I visited 52-Broad-Arrow-Rd-Narwee to discuss issues of his other shop in Blacktown last year. The entrance was in B_A Rd, around the corner from the Bryant St. The usual gate into the section (was open when I was there and up some stairs). Assume it still is the same but ring and ask.

bigfatkilo
20-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Entrance is still the front door. Around the side of the Main Street, stairs lead up to