PDA

View Full Version : 73 Archer Street Chatswood memories.

The Fonz
28-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I remember about 18months ago, there used to be two really good girls at the archade massage joint in Archer Street. Jessie and Amanda.
Jessie was about 27, with smallish buck teeth, she also worked at Hong Kong massage in Ultimo next to the cop shop.
Amanda was a little older and wiser, a bit more solid build, but had excellent massage skills, and was a good person to talk too.

Both girls worked Fridays.

To my horror both girls have left working at Archer Street. I think the owner turfs them out after a year or two.
A girl at Archer Street said Amanda was working elsewhere, but wouldn't say where.

Would love to know if they are still work somewhere.

I haven't been here for ages nor have I visited a massage joint, but I'm looking for a good place with girls with the right skills.

Any other recommendations for Chatswood?

Travelmate
28-12-2012, 10:04 PM
They have changed names and work in city... very possible ...

Mr C & B.. any tips?

The Fonz
16-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Mr C & B yes, if you or anyone else can provide intel that would be appreciated.
Still searching for Jessie and Amanda from 73 Archer Street Chatswood about 2 yrs ago. Jessie worked there for a few years. Someone must know where they ended up or if they retired.
PM me if you want too.

They could really fix sore shoulders and my neck.
I was in a really bad car accident (a fatal one) some time ago, I was a passenger in one of the cars, in another a young child was killed. The low life bastard driving the light truck which caused it only got a couple of years in jail.
Ever since my neck and shoulders play up from time to time.
Anyway both Jessie and Amanda both fixed my neck real good, plus were good people to have a conversation too.
Been to chiropractors and massage joints, none have been as good as they were.

Thanks

The Fonz

Potluck2.0
16-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Mr C & B yes, if you or anyone else can provide intel that would be appreciated.
Still searching for Jessie and Amanda from 73 Archer Street Chatswood about 2 yrs ago. Jessie worked there for a few years. Someone must know where they ended up or if they retired.
PM me if you want too.

Thanks

The Fonz

what did Amanda look like? I had a massage from a girl called Vicky at 316 elizabeth last week. She was really good at the actual massage. I'd put her as late 20s Chinese and probably size 8 - 10. Very nice skin on the body, nice round butt but small tits. She had strong hands. Her face was only a 6 though, she's cute but has some acne scars. It was distinctive, her English was quite good. The kicker is I'm pretty sure I saw this same girl 2 years ago at 73 archer St. She's gives a sensual b2b with light kissing and pussy play, so the experience and the look of the girl was familiar.

asiafever
17-03-2013, 09:54 PM
That sounds like Vicky who used to work at Archer st. She was there for a while. Good English, a bit of sass, gave a great reverse cowgirl tug to finish.
Jessie at Archer lost shitloads of weight, she was quite porky when she started. Don't know where she went. There was also a real cutie Miu Miu, tall elegant body. She left a few years ago, she was awesome. Haven't been for ages as I'm rarely in that neck of the woods.

Mr Crash and Burn
17-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I have no intel on these two girls.

Bro Travelmate has probably seen them but due to his extensive log of conquests, they are most likely forgotten a few papers deep in his diary.

The Fonz
17-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Okay, I'm thinking they have both gone like the dinosaurs.

One used to use tissue paper to tickle your back.

asiafever
18-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Jessie lived in Chatswood just behind Pacific Hwy and had Thursday and Friday as working days, try a couple of places around the area on those days.

The Fonz
20-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Jessie lived in Chatswood just behind Pacific Hwy and had Thursday and Friday as working days, try a couple of places around the area on those days.
Thats the girl, although I thought she lived further North along the train line. I couldn't be bothered doing a Thursday-Friday expedition around Chatswood.

So it looks like I am officially retired.